Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section (1617 Views)

Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today / INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election / Likely Thread Titles To Find On The Politics Board Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2015
This dude analyses politics with class., but who would have thought this would be is room and also this is how he would look like. Guess who is in this Picture!

Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2015
U nid change! angry
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by millyajay(f): 1:06pm On May 03, 2015
op that looks like classyadewumi
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by DickDastardly(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2015
That guy and his APC room need "change" badly.
let me guess....
egift?
Omenka?
Caseless?
demdem?
Ngeneukwenu?
cheesy grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by omenka(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
This dude analyses politics with class., but who would have thought this would be is room and also this is how he would look like. Guess who is in this Picture!
Lmao. Most likely the Beggarly Ministerial Aide. cheesy
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by DickDastardly(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
omenka:
You mean Cramjones the dreamer cheesy
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by omenka(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
You mean Cramjones the dreamer cheesy
You know who. grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by DickDastardly(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
This the reason to ignore most abusive peeps online. Nothing positive will ever come out of a guy living in such grassroot poverty cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by DickDastardly(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2015
FP please
Cc seun lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
millyajay:
op that looks like classyadewumi
Am more handsome and Clean than this Dude now!
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by MrScript(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
Lol.. temitemi1 dnt tell me dahs u
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
let me guess....
egift?
Omenka?
Caseless?
demdem?
Ngeneukwenu?
cheesy grin
guess more!
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2015
omenka:
lolz
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
FP please
Cc seun lalasticlala ishilove
the front page for this thread is dead certain!
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2015
MrScript:
Lol.. temitemi1 dnt tell me dahs u
I guess he is d one. Lol
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by RobinHez(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2015
In case...
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by temitemi1(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2015
Long time bro.
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U nid change! angry
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Long time bro.
Omo, d ban weh moderators give me wan kill me
Two months ban, for saying dat d moderators dhe kpake berem
It won't happen again
Lesson learnt
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by temitemi1(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2015
Two months shocked shocked shocked... Welcome back bro!
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Omo, d ban weh moderators give me wan kill me
Two months ban, for saying dat d moderators dhe kpake berem
It won't happen again
Lesson learnt
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Caseless: 11:02pm On May 03, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
that's you!
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Caseless: 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U nid change! angry
u just recovered from shock of defeat.

You never see anything...lousy hack!
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Caseless: 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
omenka:
I know who you mean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Caseless: 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
let me guess....
egift?
Omenka?
Caseless?
demdem?
Ngeneukwenu?
cheesy grin
we wish you what you wish us!

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Alphaoscar: 2:54am On May 04, 2015
omenka:

Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Alphaoscar: 2:58am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:

He is definitely a riverine man judging from the look of that room.
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2015
Alphaoscar:

He is definitely a riverine man judging from the look of that room.

lol.. He looks like an ebira guy
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2015
Caseless:
that's you!
it wasn't me oooo
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Alphaoscar: 7:31am On May 04, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
lol.. He looks like an Ijaw guy
Re: Incredible Photo Of A Nairalander In The Politics Section by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
millyajay:
op that looks like classyadewum.i
why r u saying that that's him/her?

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your FRIENDS Close But Your ENEMIES Closer / Nairaland..abeg Pimples Wan Kill Me Ooo..!help / Funny Sign Board...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.