Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl (4023 Views)

The Sincere Truth / What Is Transgendered Individuals Best Friend? / The Truth About Success Bible Quiz (sbq) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by AlienStar: 5:07pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Look at this imbecilic retärd! I don't need ur meaningless opinion.
whoa r u dt stupid
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 03, 2015
AlienStar:
whoa r u dt stupid
Glorified fool! Your comment alone displays the gravity of ur dumbness. Why are you trying so hard to be among the elites when you truly know that you were made to be a slave to them. Try very hard, dear, hardwork could get you there.
Worthless girl
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

And how do you think of escaping this one, miss transgender?

You made a mistake, it's missjenna, not missjena
Please correct it.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by mytime24(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2015
I c long queu fr dis thread

Na who dey sell d fuel sef undecided
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

And how do you think of escaping this one, miss transgender?
You are a fvcking hypocrite. It is obvious that you are an old member who hates missclassy but you didn't have the balls to create this thread with ur real account. You are a perfect example of someone suffering from MPD and your cowardice and hypocrisy will take you no where. Now i am giving you two options: it's either you repost this shitt with ur real account, or you swerve to the zoo where baboons like you belong.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

You made a mistake, it's missjenna, not missjena
Please correct it.
Don't try to show any sign of smartness, you're still that stupid little girl with a crippled behaviour.
If common sense could be added unto you, you would bring fortune to ur folks.

2 Likes

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Don't try to show any sign of smartness, you're still that stupid little girl with a crippled behaviour.
If common sense could be added unto you, you would bring fortune to ur folks.

My advise, spend your time thinking about things that would add positively to your life and that of those around you, not creating and utterly useless and baseless threads such as this.

Of course everyone knows the crap you posted in your original post. It's no news.

I don't want to call you daft, but you leave me no choice. . . . You Are Just Daft.

Nonsensical nonsense!
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
sylvalord:
You are a fvcking hypocrite. It is obvious that you are an old member who hates missclassy but you didn't have the balls to create this thread with ur real account. You are a perfect example of someone suffering from MPD and your cowardice and hypocrisy will take you no where. Now i am giving you two options: it's either you repost this shitt with ur real account, or you swerve to the zoo where baboons like you belong.
Moronic id!ot! I ain't got time for irrelevant lowlifes like you.
Child mentality is too bad!

1 Like

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

My advise, spend your time thinking about things that would add positively to your life and that of those around you, not creating and utterly useless and baseless threads such as this.

Of course everyone knows the crap you posted in your original post. It's no news.

I don't want to call you daft, but you leave me no choice. . . . You Are Just Daft.

Nonsensical nonsense!
"A dog that is going astray and is eager to die never harkens to the voice of the master," so said a wise one.
Don't be deceived by those vain praises showered on you by some mediocre folks here e.g the poster above me.
... Leading a fake/fictitious life will take you nowhere.
I'd advise you do the bolded @ ur post instead of wasting ur God given talent in a venture that will only yield tones of regrets.
I bet you, soon, the result of ur foolish actions would dawn on you.

4 Likes

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Moronic id!ot! I ain't got time for irrelevant lowlifes like you.
Child mentality is too bad!
You bastard son of a thousand fathers. Your mates are busy doing something useful with their lifes and you are here displaying your stupidity. I am sure your mum wishes she can see the future because if she could, she would have exchanged you for a rubber spoon immediately you were born. You are worthless to urself and the world, i advise you to commit suicide by Jumping from your stupidity level to ur IQ level, this has been proven as the best way to commit suicide. Please rid mother earth of your worthless self and i promise you will be named a hero. YOU DEMENTED DOG!!
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 03, 2015
Who the fvck is the classless _bitch forming porsche? undecided
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2015
Op, please go back to your village and ask for forgiveness from whoever did this to you. ...

*sighs*

Sheer stupidity and madness
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrCork: 6:11pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:
"missclasssy", "missjena" or missghost", the cunniest female nairalander i have ever come across. Not long ago, there were news seculating all over this section that she was Ogugua88, of which she blatantly denied.
Recently, out of nowhere came threads all talking about her.
Why is my instint telling me that she (missclasssy), was an old Nlander, with numerous monikers with which she uses to solicit cheap attention or for her trolling parole at different time intervals when her popularity is almost fading off.
I know of two Nlanders here, "Blackett" (a k a Mr fvck) and "Vjsmiles" (a k a Mr jejunity), operating 2 to 3 monikers, but they never hide their identity unlike missclasssy.
I thought this kind of stuffs were done by mostly men, but it seem the girls on here, are taking up the task. Not bad, i say. But i call it stupidity to the core.
"missclasssy" or "missclassless" (afterall you don`t possess any traits of a classsy girl, rather one with Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), you better end up! The fake life that you are leading and lead a normal life.
Me wonder how people in reality cope with you based on ur weird lunancy-like behaviour.
Presumably, in no time, by these acts of urs you would graduate into a full time scammer ( 419) who cheats people by bearing different names or by posing different identities.
CHANGE NOW! It's not too LATE. CHANGE for the better!
Change is possible.
cc.
Gregory77
TheSonOfMark
Orijin101
naijaboiy
tosyne2much
TheDarkRebel (darkrebel666)
KingTom
Blackett
Vjsmiles
Nneka123
Buygala
Kinglekan
.... And to whom it may concern.

^^^^ side effect of rejection....he muss be feelin depressed (no ofeense) undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 03, 2015
sylvalord:
You bastard son of a thousand fathers. Your mates are busy doing something useful with their lifes and you are here displaying your stupidity. I am sure your mum wishes she can see the future because if she could, she would have exchanged you for a rubber spoon immediately you were born. You are worthless to urself and the world, i advise you to commit suicide by Jumping from your stupidity level to ur IQ level, this has been proven as the best way to commit suicide. Please rid mother earth of your worthless self and i promise you will be named a hero. YOU DEMENTED DOG!!
Rantings of a mad zombie on the loose...
Continue ur madness boy, i'm not moved a bit by ur comic act.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ side effect of rejection....he muss be feelin depressed (no ofeense) undecided
Castrated monkey! You, my friend, are a psycho.

1 Like

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

oh please by all means continue wallowing in ur stupidity and self denial, it doesn't change the fact that you are worthless and will forever remain worthless. You are destined to be a slave. I am a boy i agree, but this boy has achieved more than you can ever hope to achieve. Oops i forgot, you can't even hope to achieve anything, you are destined to fail and serve a boy. Hasten up and fulfill your destiny SLAVE
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by funlord(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2015
wink Kai!!!this missy "man/woman" don suffer sha?
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrCork: 6:43pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Castrated monkey! You, my friend, is a psycho.

...all bwcuz missclassy rejected yor advance.....bro, right now,u sound like a Nigeria idol reject! (no ofeeense) embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
Esu beleke
I swear! grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Gregory77:

oh please by all means continue wallowing in ur stupidity and self denial, it doesn't change the fact that you are worthless and will forever remain worthless. You are destined to be a slave. I am a boy i agree, but this boy has achieved more than you can ever hope to achieve. Oops i forgot, you can't even hope to achieve anything, you are destined to fail and serve a boy. Hasten up and fulfill your destiny SLAVE
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
washere grin
I go buy fuel, how far wetin dey happen grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 03, 2015
The gutless retardeen is even an illiterate. i don't blame you gregory77, you are obviously the victim of a generational curse. irredeemable slave!
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
[b]@Gregory77 Well i'm not surprised about this thread. grin

I know missclasssy is an attention seeker that jumps from thread to thread trying to be noticed. Once her relevancy starts fading,,she becomes more aggressive to people and so she gets noticed in that way. grin

She feigns anger a lot and pretends to be an angry woman. She displays qualities which is very un lady like. Things that you shouldn't see a woman doing in real life. grin

She has tried her possible best to copy every single behaviour her crush on NL displays(blacket). grin

She tries to type like him,,use his font and tries to be very aggressive. I don't know if it's her ploy to impress him.

She opens threads sometimes to seek for attention and not to educate people. And you won't know because she does it in a quite different manner. grin

And yes,,she still creates alternate accounts once in a while to carry out some mischief or an attention seeking stunt.

This lady enjoys being controversial. grin

So don't be surprised at anything you see about her on NL. cheesy
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
I go buy fuel, how far wetin dey happen grin
why you no tell me angry see barrel of fuel here, i for give you 100 liters grin grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
I don't know why most of you are over-stressing all this.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Bullshit!
I understand grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:

why you no tell me angry see barrel of fuel here, i for give you 100 liters grin grin
Baba I no know na, oya how far, dem don strip that alleged transgender unclad? Abi na OP wey be mumu? grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Baba I no know na, oya how far, dem don strip that alleged transgender unclad? Abi na OP wey be mumu? grin
Brotherly, the OP too mumu joor....i dey tire for this kain thin

how market na angry
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]@Gregory77 Well i'm not surprised about this thread. grin

I know missclasssy is an attention seeker that jumps from thread to thread trying to be noticed. Once her relevancy starts fading,,she becomes more aggressive to people and so she gets noticed in that way. grin

She feigns anger a lot and pretends to be an angry woman. She displays qualities which is very un lady like. Things that you shouldn't see a woman doing in real life. grin

She has tried her possible best to copy every single behaviour her crush on NL displays(blacket). grin

She tries to type like him,,use his font and tries to be very aggressive. I don't know if it's her ploy to impress him.

She opens threads sometimes to seek for attention and not to educate people. And you won't know because she does it in a quite different manner. grin

And yes,,she still creates alternate accounts once in a while to carry out some mischief or an attention seeking stunt.

This lady enjoys being controversial. grin

So don't be surprised at anything you see about her on NL. cheesy
[/b]
You've said it all...
let me get my dagger ready grin grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by naijaboiy: 7:36pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:

You've said it all...
let me get my dagger ready grin grin
Oga who you wan stab na. grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga who you wan stab na. grin
watch me ama do it and they will never notice grin grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrDojo(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2015
Paw-paw is a type of fruit.....paw-paw is a type of fruit......sweet like sugar yelloe like fanta.....everybody likes paw-paw......PAW-PAW....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... / West Africa's Top 6 Most Modern And Beautiful Airports?? Gh,Senegal,Naija, Togo / Whats The Fuss About Planking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.