Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence (35610 Views)

Reasons Why The Flag On American Military Uniforms Is Backwards / Baale Of Idumota Is The Correct title / Choose The Correct Anthem phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by DonaldGenes(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
ogorkojo:
Ppl b begging for FP slot. angry

Lolzz and what are you doing here
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by pantless(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2015
Op ur own woman no de enter kitchen...abi standard kitchen no get uniform?...ok...u skip am abi? embarassed
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
smiley
Are you a retailer, wholesaler or businessman or woman? Do you own a shop or store? Or do just like engaging in the act of buying and selling? Well this is a lucky opportunity for you! You can try TDC Honey Beauty Soap. It is a natural bathing soap rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that clears pimples and various skin diseases all at an affordable trade price!
Markerters and distributors are needed urgently.
For more information call 08037169780 or 08188513647
Thank you for your time and hope you're having a nice day smiley
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Ilekeh(f): 4:12pm On May 04, 2015
Wedding gown

Divorce gown

Don't go and face your studies.
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 04, 2015
I Dey Come Make I Ask My Moo moo If Na True
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by koolmoore(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
All make sense but one No dey there.....which is Burial uniform....as you may put it..abi them no go die..?

sad lipsrsealed cool
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lolzz and what are you doing here
Lol.
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
Can't still believe some gurls have put on only maternity gowns even in this 21st century. Smh.
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by deletrue: 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Uvwie LGA, Effurun..
Are you a members of Uvwie or just paying visit? That local government be the worse in the country. To make it worst, na Urhobo get that community. Thieves all put together. While I was working in Warri, many people sold their lands, landed properties etc. because of those yourths. Because of their useless nature they were labelled ''I go die LG''. Very stupid and aimless youths. They are all stark illitrates.
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by mizskyhigh: 4:23pm On May 04, 2015
Av put on the 1st 3smiley

The fourth scares the hell outta me...with whom will it beembarassed....

And fifth? "The joy of motherhood"! cool
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by nkemdi89(f): 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
What of the reverend sis and nuns that won't wear 4 and 5 are they not responsible?
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by UjSizzle(f): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
Apron nko
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by happinessa517: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
It a matter of choice
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
Apron nko

thinking...
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Ojochegbe1(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2015
that sweater de for super and asuani for benddown n pick too u can check der grin
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by free2ryhme: 4:35pm On May 04, 2015
vimi:
1. School Uniform(Primary&Secondary School)

2. Matriculation Gown(wen entering University)

3. Graduation Gown(After passing out of university)

4. Wedding Gown

5. Maternity Gown(During Delivery)...

To be sincere most girls skip no.3 to no.5 then no.4 which is kinda wrong last tym i checked... whats ur opinion peep

NB: I am too smart to be insulted in public pls

It is not a must to wear 2 3 4 & 5
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
mizskyhigh:
Av put on the 1st 3smiley

The fourth scares the hell outta me...with whom will it beembarassed....

And fifth? "The joy of motherhood"! cool

google iit na grin
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

It is not a must to wear 2 3 4 & 5
yeah its not at all, just for the responsible ones
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by tottinova: 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
what of burial gown or will dey bury them naked
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by abbeycial: 4:43pm On May 04, 2015
is the OP bleaching?or is my screen deceiving me!
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Cityguy: 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
nkemdi89:
What of the reverend sis and nuns that won't wear 4 and 5 are they not responsible?
True. That no 5 esp no make sense. Anyway, I like the fact he made it short, simple and appealing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Chazzyboy: 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
WHAT!
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by paix(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2015
Mr. smart, I no see NIGHT GOWN. I believe, that should be No.2 on your list.
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Oahray: 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
Tell me the truth op, did your mum wear a matriculation and a convocation gown? What of your grandmothers? Does that make them irresponsible? They probably gave their best and toiled for their loved ones, including you.

What of those ladies who choose not to get married for religious reasons?

What of those faithful married women who do not have kids because of fertility issues, at times from their husbands? Does that make them irresponsible?

This your list is an insult to all such women. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Cmanforall: 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
vimi:

4. Wedding Gown

To be sincere most girls skip no.3 to no.5 then no.4 which is kinda wrong last tym i checked... whats ur opinion peep

Give credit to the originator of this.... That's if you not Michael.

Thank You
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Uvwie LGA, Effurun..
My fellow Effurunites full here sha.. I hail thy government bros
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by papadjaji: 6:58pm On May 04, 2015
vimi:

4. Wedding Gown

From 3 to 5 and back to 4 is wrong? By which standards? Yours or God's?
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by rexoluj(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2015
vimi:

4. Wedding Gown

How about NYSC uniform?
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by mizskyhigh: 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
vimi:

google iit na grin
Google no get dt kind answergrin
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by orubebe1(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2015
naijainfogalery:
they all end up wearing the death gown . Everyone is gonna die
Finally the man with d craziest comment grin
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Missmossy(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm true but you forgot some though grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas? / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.