Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Choose The Correct Anthem phrase - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Choose The Correct Anthem phrase (491 Views)

Ooni Inaugurated Hall Of Fame, Anthem In Ikere Ekiti / How Was The Phrase ``YOU ARE WELCOME'' Became An Appreciating Term? / Yorubas To Get Common Anthem Soon – Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose The Correct Anthem phrase by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello readers, welcome to another Poll Tuesday on A Loco Viva Voce. Last week, I asked “what is the worst thing you’ve ever done for money?” And the winner goes to “Wash a Septic Tank”.

Whomever you are that really had to wash a septic tank for money, I am really sorry you had to endure that but it’s much better than stealing so God bless your hustle.

However, majority of people have lied for money (26%), some sold their property and borrowed (16%), some people slept with a man or woman, begged and stole (11%) while others worked miniature jobs (5%).

Today’s poll is for those of us that believe we know how to recite the National Anthem. Basically, all you have to do is choose the correct answer for the three phrases of the National Anthem given in the options. I’m sure most of us know how to recite the National Anthem but how many of us actually know the correct lyrics?

PS: Don’t cheat off the Internet :-P

Happy voting!

Click on the link below to choose the correct anthem phrase

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/13/poll-tuesday-choose-the-correct-anthem-phrase/

(1) (Reply)

Registered Volvo XC90 - Very Sound And Affordable / New Zealand All Blacks Vs France / Help Support The Green Fist Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.