Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,427 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence (35796 Views)

Reasons Why The Flag On American Military Uniforms Is Backwards / Baale Of Idumota Is The Correct title / Choose The Correct Anthem phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
Cmanforall:

Give credit to the originator of this.... That's if you not Michael.

Thank You

that moment a NLder calls ur name, small world huh? who are u?
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 04, 2015
Oahray:
Tell me the truth op, did your mum wear a matriculation and a convocation gown? What of your grandmothers? Does that make them irresponsible? They probably gave their best and toiled for their loved ones, including you.

What of those ladies who choose not to get married for religious reasons?

What of those faithful married women who do not have kids because of fertility issues, at times from their husbands? Does that make them irresponsible?

This your list is an insult to all such women. undecided

u are in deed taking this too personal undecided grin grin
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
rexoluj:

How about NYSC uniform?
Editing thread... grin
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2015
mizskyhigh:

Google no get dt kind answergrin

oya try OLX undecided
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Oahray: 10:49pm On May 04, 2015
vimi:

u are in deed taking this too personal undecided grin grin
I'm not. Just highlighting the subtle implication of your list.
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by lampardizik(m): 1:39am On May 05, 2015
vimi:
1. School Uniform(Primary&Secondary School)

2. Matriculation Gown(wen entering University)

3. Graduation Gown(After passing out of university)

4. Wedding Gown

5. Maternity Gown(During Delivery)...

To be sincere most girls skip no.3 to no.5 then no.4 which is kinda wrong last tym i checked... whats ur opinion peep

NB: I am too smart to be insulted in public pls

Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by lampardizik(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2015
vimi:
1. 2. Matriculation Gown(wen entering University)
3. Graduation Gown(After passing out of university)
4. Wedding Gown
5. Maternity Gown(During Delivery)...

The lot of these aren't "uniforms"
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
My fellow Effurunites full here sha.. I hail thy government bros

Wadoooo.... Following ASAP
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2015
deletrue:
Are you a members of Uvwie or just paying visit? That local government be the worse in the country. To make it worst, na Urhobo get that community. Thieves all put together. While I was working in Warri, many people sold their lands, landed properties etc. because of those yourths. Because of their useless nature they were labelled ''I go die LG''. Very stupid and aimless youths. They are all stark illitrates.

I am from there... Alegbor is My village.... I guess thy order is the old one... I agree totally as some pointers still remains today... But its all calm here sha its a place to visit now. I'll host you.. Lol
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by Cmanforall: 9:48am On May 05, 2015
vimi:

that moment a NLder calls ur name, small world huh? who are u?
Hahahahaha..... I don catch you for NL....
Ok nah.... smiley
Re: 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence by ifekemmie(f): 10:49am On May 05, 2015
Thank to God, i wore it one after d oda. Bt @ Op, wetin concern u oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Female Regents In Yoruba Land. / How We Spent N4.314Bn Emirate Funds - Sanusi Emirate Releases Expenditures (Pdf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.