Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US (82380 Views)

Check Out Pictures Of The Igbo Farm Village In Virginia, USA / Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by tzoracle: 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Ka udo chia

Ka chi bo
Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
ezeagu:

I know there are Indians in Trinidad, but that's besides the point. My point was that Trinidad is unique becasue they received Yoruba indetured servants more recently which meant that they could retain Yoruba culture, just like Ibibio and Efik recaptured peoples (when slavery was abolished) were able to retain Abakua in Cuba. The main shamanism in Jamaica and Barbados, specifically, is Obeah. I don't know of any other form of shamanism apart from Myal which is extinct. And African culture is vastly more significant to the Caribbean islands than Chinese culture, Indian culture is significant to Trinidad and Guyana.

The term Obeah is used in the context of juju whether it is Indian or African divination systems.Heck even Freemason business is termed as Obeah.Basically it is used in a negative way most times to refer to Black Magic.I didn't dispute that African culture is not more significant but my point it is not merely Igbo or Yoruba but a fusion of various different African ethnic groups.

Also people in the Caribbean are not exposed to Yoruba culture because of Yoruba descendants merely but because of the fact the Nigerian High Commission market Yoruba culture more.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by pazienza(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2015
This thread is a magnet for Igbophobic entities!
*grins*

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by obinto: 10:37pm On May 03, 2015
tzoracle:
Nawa o

All dis igbo posts are starting to annoy me
It shows inferiority complex,stop digging out all this facts like like u need anyones validation

And before u judge
I'm igbo
Full blooded
How does unravelling a little of your history represent inferiority complex? The history of a people does not have to project positives only for it is an unbiased account of a people's past. I guess when the other tribes delve into their history, its all good but when its about the ibos, it has be a complex. Only in your warped mind. Wake up and smell your breath.
U cant be ibo

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Yea bro.

The lack of objective reasoning and uunreasonable anti-igbo hate shown by many on this thread is pathetic.
From Nairaland i perceive what people really feel about the igbos. Now i know it is a crime to be Igbo. Nigeria is filled with Igbophobic fellas and yorubas top the chart.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by bigfrancis21: 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

You and your entire family are slow.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/23267213?uid=3738720&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=21106686753233

Read the link above showing other tribes taken out of the Bight of Biafra. If you are not blinded by your idiotic arrogance, you might just see Ejagham listed there.

Igbos this, Igbos that. The Igbos spread the use of English language na. Ode.

In your pathetically slow state, you 'smartly' overlooked the part in your purported article that mentions that the majority of the slaves taken from bight of biafra were Igbos. How many ejaghams were taken out of biafra in total? 10? Maybe 15? What is your current population to have sustained a huge constant suupply of ejagham slaves? You would rather turn around and lay your curse on Igbos for repeating what research and history has confirmed rather than tackle the researchers themselves who have the evidence.

And please do not fail to produce at least one afro-descended person whose DNA testing points to the ejagham tribe. And equally, tables detailing slave imports/exports by ethnicity and the numbers of ejaghams taken from bight of biafra. Let us see how substantial and numerous the ejaghams were to have been so pervasive in virginia to have been resonsible for the Nsibidi writings on the grave stones in Virginia.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by TheReborn(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

How many Ejaghams were taken to Virginia? At the end of the day,it was the white Americans that made the postulations not igbos. This one is just transfer of aggression. Who will even take you serious. Wait! Igbos are currently modernising nsibidi for igbo people.

Presented with evidence, you talk about the white man making postulations. The same white man said Ejagham slaves made the markings. I thought you said no Ejagham slaves were taken from the Bight of Biafra.

And we don't care if you modernize Insibidi for the Igbos. We own the ideogram. The fact that we speak English does not make us better than the English. So please modernize Insibidi, the creation of the Ejagham for the Ibo. We don't mind at all. grin

This just makes us SS more wary of you guys. Next, you will start claiming the oil. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by pazienza(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2015
quimicababes:

The term Obeah is used in the context of juju whether it is Indian or African divination systems.Heck even Freemason business is termed as Obeah.Basically it is used in a negative way most times to refer to Black Magic.I didn't dispute that African culture is not more significant but my point it is not merely Igbo or Yoruba but a fusion of various different African ethnic groups.

Also people in the Caribbean are not exposed to Yoruba culture because of Yoruba descendants merely but because of the fact the Nigerian High Commission market Yoruba culture more.

Where exactly are from in the Caribbean?
Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by tzoracle: 10:40pm On May 03, 2015
obinto:

How does unravelling a little of your history represent inferiority complex? The history of a people does not have to project positives only for it is an unbiased account of a people's past. I guess when the other tribes delve into their history, its all good but when its about the ibos, it has be a complex. Only in your warped mind. Wake up and smell your breath.
U cant be ibo

Thanks and God bless
And ps its nt ibo its igbo
Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by TheReborn(f): 10:40pm On May 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

In your slow pathetic state, you smartly overlooked the part in your article that mentions that the majority of the slaves taken from bight of biafra were Igbos. You would rather turn around and lay your curse on Igbos for repeating what research and history has confirmed rather than tackle the researchers themselves who have the evidence.

I have more sense in one finger than you have in your entire lineage. You asked for evidence that Ejagham slaves were taken from the Bight of Biafra, I gave you. Please stop quoting me, you miserable id.iot.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by pazienza(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

Presented with evidence, you talk about the white man making postulations. The same white man said Ejagham slaves made the markings. I thought you said no Ejagham slaves were taken from the Bight of Biafra.

And we don't care if you modernize Insibidi for the Igbos. We own the ideogram. The fact that we speak English does not make us better than the English. So please modernize Insibidi, the creation of the Ejagham for the Ibo. We don't mind at all. grin

This just makes us SS more wary of you guys. Next, you will start claiming the oil. Na wa.

Are you from Ejagham ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
pazienza:

Where exactly are from in the Caribbean?

Trinidad and Tobago but I am specifically from the island of Trinidad
Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by gatiano(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
I will take you back then, to some of the beginning, Because in truth, The Blackman has no beginning nor do They have ending. We are the beginning of everything, so We are also the end, yet not the end of everything.
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

psalmizt:
The history of the black man is and has always been as told my the white man. We existed before the 1800s. Only if we collectively desire to understand our roots will we finally find true peace. A lot can be taken away from a man by masking his history. Like they say, you cannot know know where you are going when you don't know where you re coming from. In a country that seems to show little interest in our history as a people, we can only piece together whatever we can find. The Nigerian history didn't start in 1960

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by pazienza(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
quimicababes:

Trinidad and Tobago but I am specifically from the island of Trinidad

But this thread is not about Trinidad and Tobago. Why do you speak like you were made the spokesman for all the other Caribbean nations.

Wouldn't it be better if you restrict your generalization and comments to your country T and T?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
OgagaMic:
hmmm Good to knw

if its an Urhobo thread some silly Igbos go jst cum they talk rubbish, like they did @ https://www.nairaland.com/2289624/meet-ofoni-people-bayelsa-only

worst tin they b calling us lazy SOBos, Igbo's learn to respect other people culture and tradition so urs will b respected, always think u re d best SMH

anyway, Nice 1 op, Nigerians making name in US since 90BC without Nigeria no USA
Point of correction! Without igbos there will be no USA.
Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

So what is your point? That the nsibidi writings on the grave stones in virginia, a place known to have at least 70% Igbos of all african tribes in the state, were written by the ejagham? undecided

Second, in your ease and quest to pull out 'websites', please pull out a link showing where ejaghams were recorded in slavery or ever sold out of biafra. Then we can start a new line of inquiry that ejagham slaves, not igbo slaves, wrote the nsibidi writings on those grave stones.

Third, why will you turn your anger towards Igbos, instead of being thankful for spreading your writing system beyond nigeria - a feat the ejaghams themselves were unable to do? Are the writers of those websites attributing the nsibidi works on the gravestones to Igbo slaves Igbos themselves or american researchers? Weren't the white american researchers themselves the ones who did and published the research and findings, and posted it on the net, of which you are now knowing? Was the website writing done by Igbos? Why suddenly pointing fingers at Igbos for no just cause?

You are pathetically slow.
Take am easy bro, that guy is a human being like you. His only crime is ignorance so try show a little mercy. Biko

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by bigfrancis21: 10:46pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

No white man said that. You are only dreaming. You barely even have evidence for that.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by ezeagu(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
quimicababes:

Likewise Voodoo refers to any kind of 'witchcraft' of African origin, but it doesn't mean Haitian Voodoo isn't firmly rooted in the Vodun rituals of the Fon people of Dahomey or Benin. Obeah, the real obeah, derives from Igbo obia.

Well the High Commission thing is interesting and gives this discussion a new dimension. Maybe Yoruba culture is just marketed better/more. Igbo people don't really promote their culture much, they're more private, maybe because of the culture of individualism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by emmysoftyou: 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
quimicababes:

I am from the Caribbean ,Trinidadian to be precise.Caribbean folks do not speak Igbo nor do we study African history generally in terms of the different ethnic groups and their respective history.Most Caribbean folks don't care about that as our culture is too mixed up with African,Indian,Chinese and European influences.For those of us who care about knowing more about African culture beyond what was preserved the bridge is usually Yoruba culture...like in Trinidad we have quite a number of Orisha devotees that our laws even have an Orisa Marriage Act.

I have met more Igbo Nigerians in my country than Yoruba Nigerian however.Also for the English speaking Caribbean,the University of the West Indies (UWI),Trinidad campus teaches the Yoruba language not Igbo again because there is more interest in Yoruba culture and ties to it.

no offense pls..was it because of this thread ?
You registered on nairaland today?

If yes ,you re welcome,atleast we ve someone from Caribbean that will help us countered some fact that re not true..cheesy

You re welcome..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by frisky2good(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
Igbos have developed everywhere in the world except south eastern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Ihuomadinihu: 10:48pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

No,read your links carefully. The whiteman said Nsibidi of Ejagham origin, an evidence of Igbo heritage in Virginia. Apparently,Igbos dominated Virginia. Yes,the nsibidi was used in Southern Nigeria long before Atlantic slave trade,it is currently associated with Igbos cos they are the ones who are making efforts to revive it. Mind you,the new nsibidi is only going to reflect the Igbo world, Ejaghams are free to borrow the new igbo nsibidi.wink
How many Ejaghams were exported to Virginia?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by bigfrancis21: 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

I have more sense in one finger than you have in your entire lineage. You asked for evidence that Ejagham slaves were taken from the Bight of Biafra, I gave you. Please stop quoting me, you miserable id.iot.

Just a single mention in passing is all the evidence you have to provide? There are thousands of pages on the internet detailing the Igbo slave trade and after 3 hours of searching the internet you were only able to provide just one reference to the ejaghams in passing? I laugh in ejagham language.

I could be very sure that the single mention of ejagham is the only mention in the entire article of that link you quoted.

Learn some common sense and reasoning.

And please, stop stealing english language. The british people invented it and they own it. You ejagham thieves. You have youur own writing system. Please write in nsibidi.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by TheReborn(f): 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
Most slaves were taken from Barbados than shipped from Africa. So where did our Igbo tribal jingoist get their '70%' from?

http://www.virginiaplaces.org/population/slaveorigin.html

Some sources claim Mozambique as having the highest number of slaves in Virginia, next from Nigeria. Some say Angola.

In Julie Dash's 'Daughters of the Dust', one could see more slaves from other African countries than Igbos. Igbos were not even popular among slave owners in Virginia because they refused to face the grim reality of slavery, wilfully dying in some cases to avoid slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by CzarChris(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2015
It still baffles me whenever I come into nairaland and see the of level of vile, hate and ill-feelings I see against the igbos, particularly by people from the west of Nigeria.
Wetin we do una? Is it our fault that we are a confederation of enterprising, shrewd, brilliant and wise individuals?
Is it because you guys can't understand how we keep on surviving and have more modernised cities than every other part of the country, despite the fact that our cities where razed to the ground during the civil war?
You people put us down, gave our fathers 20pounds each after the war, no matter the amount of money you had in the bank, that no igbomanan could invest into the oil boom of the 70s, yet we are making it in our own little way.
You all have shared Nigeria among yourselves, Northerners own the ministries and the entire public service, the yorubas own the oil companies what is left for the igbos if not our businesses, that keep expanding even if we try to play it down.
To all you haters, no matter how you look at it God is on our side. The more you hate the faster we grow, so please my ever distant and discontent brothers in this forced marriage called Nigeria, keep hating us, it really pushes us to greater heights.
But you all have it in mind that one faithful day the east shall rise and this nation shall quake.
BTW, may a combined team of Amadioha, Aghaikeohu and Alaogbaga strike anybody that quotes me in a vile manner.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by AkanIgbo: 10:52pm On May 03, 2015
tobtap:
only peeps with INFERIORITY COMPLEX will claim the 75% of the entire slaves in another place,yet no visible proof thru(CULTURE, LANGUAGE AND CUISINE ) to back up their claims.
my candid opinion

I am an African American and it is pretty common knowledge that most African Americans and people from the Jamaica, Virgin Islands and other English Speaking Islands in the Caribbean are descended mostly from Igbo people and the Akan people of modern day Ghana and the Ivory Coast. DNA testing is now bearing that out. Even with recent immigration into the USA by other African ethnic groups; at least 60% of all African Americans whose ancestors were slaves can still trace their ancestry back to the Igbos. Most Yoruba people, Angolans and people from the Congo taken in the slave trade went to places like Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Brazil; went to other South American and Caribbean Island. We know these things because in most of those places those people still practice their religions and some even still speak the language and keep up with the Culture.

Also the reason some people out of certain African regions were chosen to go to certain regions in the Americas was because of their knowledge of crops. The Europeans had studied Africans and the Europeans knew that in the new World there certain areas that were like the lands in Africa. Some they picked certain Africans to enslave in certain places because of those Africans has knowledge of crops like rice, corn (maize), which is why the Gullah people were imported into States like Georgia and South Carolina.

http://www.driskellcenter.umd.edu/programs/2003-2004/colloq/hall/igbo.pdf
http://www.ibopeople.com/history/igbo-history/origin-of-igbo-of-nigeria
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/igbokwenu/2009/09/19/the-igbo-ancestry-of-black-america-the-carribean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people_in_the_Atlantic_slave_trade
http://abolition.nypl.org/essays/us_slave_trade/5/
http://www.yale.edu/glc/gullah/02.htm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by ezeagu(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:
Most slaves were taken from Barbados than shipped from Africa. So where did our Igbo tribal jingoist get their '70%' from?

Some sources claim Mozambique as having the highest number of slaves in Virginia, next from Nigeria. Some say Angola.

In Julie Dash's 'Daughters of the Dust', one could see more slaves from other African countries than Igbos. Igbos were not even popular among slave owners in Virginia because they refused to face the grim reality of slavery, wilfully dying in some cases to avoid slavery.

These people will not kill me. Mozambique that did not produce 1000 slaves. The lengths!

"The largest minority group in Virginia is African American, at 19.7% as of 2013.[122] Most African American Virginians have been descendants of enslaved Africans who worked on tobacco, cotton, and hemp plantations. These men, women and children were brought from west-central Africa, primarily from Angola and the Bight of Biafra. The Igbo ethnic group of what is now southern Nigeria were the single largest African group among slaves in Virginia.[133] Though the black population was reduced by the Great Migration, since 1965 there has been a reverse migration of blacks returning south.[134] According to the Pew Research Center, the state has the highest concentration of black and white interracial marriages.[135]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia

"Beginning in the early 1700s, Virginia tobacco planters imported increasing numbers of captive Africans to work their plantations. The shift from white indentured servants to enslaved Africans in the colony’s tobacco economy had far-reaching repercussions. Race-based slavery soon became a central feature of life in Virginia, and Africans and their Virginia-born descendents would be treated as property, and denied the freedom and opportunities of white colonists. As settlement expanded westward, enslaved Africans and African Americans were among the settlers in backcountry areas. Nearly 40% of the Africans imported into Virginia during this time were brought from a part of the West African coast called the Bight of Biafra. Many of these captives were Igbo, a people living in the upland area north of the Bight of Biafra in what is now the nation of Nigeria. The West African Farm represents life in a free Igbo household in the Biafran hinterlands in the 1700s."

http://www.frontiermuseum.org/exhibits/1700s-west-africa/

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by bigfrancis21: 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

The link you provided says nothing about the african tribes in virginia.

Now what about DNA evidence that pitches several AAs to the Igbo tribe? What is your 'opposition' to the Igbo DNA testing oh ye pathetically slow self-acclaimed 'intelligent' one?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by TheReborn(f): 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Just a single mention in the passing is all the evidence you have to provide? There are thousands of pages on the internet detailing the Igbo slave trade and after 3 hours of searching the internet you were only able to provide just one reference to the ejaghams in passing? I laugh in ejagham language.

I could be very sure that the single mention of ejagham is the only mention in the entire article of that link you quoted.

And please, stop stealing english language. The british people invented it and they own it. You ejagham thieves. You have youur own writing system. Please write in nsibidi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Such silliness. I am not the one claiming somebody's language as my own. You keep missing the point.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by Ihuomadinihu: 10:55pm On May 03, 2015
TheReborn:

Lol! The Bajan slaves came from Africa. Barbados has a decent igbo ancestry along with other groups. Common sense is not so common.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by TheReborn(f): 10:55pm On May 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

The link you provided says nothing about the african tribes in virginia.

Now what about DNA evidence that pitches several AAs to the Igbo tribe? What is your 'opposition' to the Igbo DNA testing oh ye pathetically slow self-acclaimed 'intelligent' one?

Jesus! Are you being deliberately stupid? undecided undecided undecided

I wrote that the article says most slaves in Virginia came from the Caribbean. You are the one claiming Ibos dominated Virginia.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Just a single mention in the passing is all the evidence you have to provide? There are thousands of pages on the internet detailing the Igbo slave trade and after 3 hours of searching the internet you were only able to provide just one reference to the ejaghams in passing? I laugh in ejagham language.

Don't be too quick to speak ill of the ejaghams. That lady is not an Ejagham, until proven otherwise.

Her default ethnic group is everything but Ejagham.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Ideograms On Grave Stones In Virginia, US by bigfrancis21: 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
AkanIgbo:

I am an African American and it is pretty common knowledge that most African Americans and people from the Jamaica, Virgin Islands and other English Speaking Islands in the Caribbean are descended mostly from Igbo people and the Akan people of modern day Ghana and the Ivory Coast. DNA testing is now bearing that out. Even with recent immigration into the USA by other African ethnic groups; at least 60% of all African Americans whose ancestors were slaves can still trace their ancestry back to the Igbos. Most Yoruba people, Angolans and people from the Congo taken in the slave trade went to places like Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Brazil; went to other South American and Caribbean Island. We know these things because in most of those places those people still practice their religions and some even still speak the language and keep up with the Culture.

Also the reason some people out of certain African regions were chosen to go to certain regions in the Americas was because of their knowledge of crops. The Europeans had studied Africans and the Europeans knew that in the new World there certain areas that were like the lands in Africa. Some they picked certain Africans to enslave in certain places because of those Africans has knowledge of crops like rice, corn (maize), which is why the Gullah people were imported into States like Georgia and South Carolina.

http://www.driskellcenter.umd.edu/programs/2003-2004/colloq/hall/igbo.pdf
http://www.ibopeople.com/history/igbo-history/origin-of-igbo-of-nigeria
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/igbokwenu/2009/09/19/the-igbo-ancestry-of-black-america-the-carribean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people_in_the_Atlantic_slave_trade
http://abolition.nypl.org/essays/us_slave_trade/5/
http://www.yale.edu/glc/gullah/02.htm

Nice expose. Just to correct an anomaly. Yoruba language is not spoken anywhere in the carribean or latin america. If you are referring to ritual recitals done in half-baked yoruba by ifa priests during divination, yes in that sense yoruba is used as language of recital, however, it is not spoken as first or second language by anyone in latin america. When ifa worshippers go home, Spanish/Portuguese still remains their language of communication at home.

It is only on nairaland that you hear irrelevant claims such as 'yoruba is spoken in latin america'. Just as Igbo isn't spoken neither anywhere in the carribean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria / 131-year-old "Iya Orisa" Living Under Olumo Rock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.