Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? (22585 Views)

Makurdi Church Receives N42Million Tithe From An Anonymous Donor / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by 12345DKO(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
IF HE LIKES LET HIM PAY AND IF HE DOES NOT LIKE LET HIM NOT PAY. NO BE BY FORCE.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by tottinova: 7:56pm On May 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I was online surfing the web when I stumbled on a drama that was playing out on comedian Alibaba's Twitter timeline. He had said he was in church today when the saxophonist started playing Korede's Godwin. You remember the chaos that also played out on blogs and social media the last time Korede himself performed that song in church for Easter.

So, Alibaba was surprised and asked too if that was ok. And like the last time, most of his followers totally condemned it. Then Alibaba asked these questions which I would really love to hear what you all think guys. See them below.

If Korede can't sing Godwin in church, can he bring tithe from the money he made from the song to church?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/who-has-answers-to-this-question-please.html

They won't accept the song in churches but they'll accept his tithes and offerings. E no make sense at all
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Rapture4real(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
Your life before your money.God does not care about any amount you bring but your heart towards him.He can pay his money if he wishes because of law of sowing and reaping. Beyonce cannot come open her body dancing worldly song in the church because she pays her tithes in that church.God must be feared and honoured.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by dammytosh: 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Brainless post.

So if Terry G sing run mad for stage and paid tithe, we should chorus run mad during next service ?
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
tochimas:
Enough of all this korede this , korede that.
We sang Godwin at our church and everybody enjoyed themselves
If you so called Christians cannot praise God
God myself will raise even a stone to praise him.
Not to talk of a human being created in the image of God.
Just tired of all this self righteous people calling korede unbeliever.
Shoro niyen
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by pring: 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
I dont kn y people still pay tith.
Be of help to humanity.
Thats all.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
Things Fall Apart.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Ilekeh(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2015
who is Godwin and Korede?

Why are they fighting in the church of God? undecided
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2015
pring:
I dont kn y people still pay tith. Be of help to humanity. Thats all.
My brother why not keep ur ignorance to yourself

1 Like

Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by misreal(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I was online surfing the web when I stumbled on a drama that was playing out on comedian Alibaba's Twitter timeline. He had said he was in church today when the saxophonist started playing Korede's Godwin. You remember the chaos that also played out on blogs and social media the last time Korede himself performed that song in church for Easter.

So, Alibaba was surprised and asked too if that was ok. And like the last time, most of his followers totally condemned it. Then Alibaba asked these questions which I would really love to hear what you all think guys. See them below.

If Korede can't sing Godwin in church, can he bring tithe from the money he made from the song to church?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/who-has-answers-to-this-question-please.html
no
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by damiloladuke: 8:03pm On May 05, 2015
y not
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by sochima1989(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2015
We can't make sense from a no sense........God doesn't accept all kinds of offering......I mean its left for God to decide........but a gospel singer is set apart for God alone
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by FarmTech(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
The church shud do more in preaching the real truth. Pastors shud warn their members of the consequencies of listening to or singing musics that glorify evil like sex, power, or money. Musicians who do such shud not be taken for as role models.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by 1stola: 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE ! *SPITS ON THREAD*
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by drseunzy(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
One thing we Christian do is that we don't fear God, we don't honour God, we take God for fun. The song 'Godwin' did Korede sing it to glorify God? 'If yes or no' you can judge that your self, concerning tithe or no tithe, tithe is something that belongs to God not for his own good but for yours, The Bible says bring ye all the tithe in to the store house(i.e. The church) that there may be meat in mine house(that is the house of God), and prove me now herewith, if i will not open the windows heaven for your sake
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by FarmTech(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2015
Rapture4real:
Your life before your money.God does not care about any amount you bring but your heart towards him.He can pay his money if he wishes because of law of sowing and reaping. Beyonce cannot come open her body dancing worldly song in the church because she pays her tithes in that church.God must be feared and honoured.
After every every it is ur life that God wants. If u like work in church all ur life or own everything in the world, they're all but vanity.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by manny4life(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2015
Yall should keep deceiving yourself, try as much as possible to justify what isn't right. God doesn't need his money as tithe; however, if he does pay it, that's his problem. Paying of tithe is an commandment by God not man, so whether he brings the tithe from the song into the church or not, that's between him and God.

1 Like

Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2015
This is why we travel out of Nigeria undecided

Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by lexy2014: 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
tochimas:
just asking is this godwin a "praise" song? And if dem no sing am 4 church another song no de wey dem go take praise God?
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by gaby53: 8:15pm On May 05, 2015
Yustash001:
The last time I check....tithe is voluntary not compulsory...
is that right? ...so why do some church make it obligatory even open tithe cards for their members?
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by lepasharon(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
Religion is a terrible thing to waste the mind on

1 Like

Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
he pays or not, whatever he does na Godwin smiley
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by M4gunners: 8:19pm On May 05, 2015
AndreRose:
Did he pay tithe from the money he made from dorobucci and adaobi? If yes, then what's the difference?
No matter the kind of song they play(ed) to make money, am sure some of them do give tithe from it so why is koredo bello's own a prob.
Are you sure you have read this Thread before commenting? I don't know Ali baba to be Dorobucchi and Adaobi singer . Meanwhile, if truth be told they don't suppose to pay tithe and offerings in my opinion.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by AndreRose(f): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
M4gunners:
Are you sure you have read this Thread before commenting? I don't know Ali baba to be Dorobucchi and Adaobi singer . Meanwhile, if truth be told they don't suppose to pay tithe and offerings in my opinion.
Am the one that is supposed to ask you that question. They are talking about koredo here not ali baba. Read again please before mentioning me again.
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
Tithe is acceptable unto the Lord not minding your poor services unto the Lord, because Tithe play it's own role irrespective of your behaviour.

A non gospel Artist has nothing to do with Church ministration to avoid unnecessary penalty.

But If the song was meant to Glorified God then it is acceptable to be singing in the house of God but We Must Respect God The Creator***
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by lexy2014: 8:24pm On May 05, 2015
tochimas:
just asking is this godwin a "praise" song? And if dem no sing am 4 church another song no de wey dem go take praise God?
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by niggereyez(f): 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
childish thinking→→ childish question
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Sibrah: 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
Should he even be saying Godwin at all. Like say good na Looser before
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Gofwane(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
Redoil:
If you agree that anybody including a sinner should pay tithe so as to move the ministry to permanent site click like.
If you agree that not evrybody should pay tithe click share
buahahahahaha... Bros, e be like say u are on ur own.
Nairaland no be like facebook wey people dey beg 4 likes. tongue

#Na only u waka come.....abeg make una giv my nigga some likes nah
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Afritop(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
I like this topic
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by Nogodye(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2015
Shoro niyen?He will now....lol
Re: If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? by alotofgrace(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2015
Things of the world will never blend with the affairs of the Spirit. No way.

When light shines, darkness is confused. They don't meet. They're parallel entities.

Am No spirokoko but what is worldly is worldly!!!

Na our pastors I dey blame....bring-bring, bling -bling, jet oriented pastors angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.