Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Smartest Romanceland Ladies - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smartest Romanceland Ladies (20407 Views)

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward / Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured / Why I Prefer Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by marieolae(f): 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
grin
mirexxx:
I'll be going back to school this week. so i'll be busy. nice idea thanks cheesy
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
micktoxin:

(Need to get a record straight)
Don't know much about the others, but MrsChima? Do you even read some of her posts? She couldn't even distinguish between semantic and pendantic arguments for flip sake.
Just to recap on the meaning of smartness-Having or showing intelligence.
You don't need to look far enough to see why she shouldn't be on that lists. Check the first page of https://www.nairaland.com/2265521/nigerian-guys-wiser-more-knowledgable
If a lady can't differentiate between intelligence and wisdom, then calling her one of the smartest romancelanders is pushing the limit of subjectivity.
Double facepalm.
Oh yeah! Vickybee is definitely smart and coherent in her reasoning.

Thank you for your opinion. You can now sleep wella!

Jealousy is a bad thing ooo

1 Like

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by sinizia: 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
Oahray:
lol. You go fear prophecy na. Number 2 has already started happening (no prediction here tongue). Number 3 naturally follows number 2 most times. Number 5 is a feature of romance section that has come to stay (with this generation).

LOL. I'm already a victim of my own prediction (number 2). I just had a little tussle with Logicalmind. grin

Number 5 might even happen this night. And why such sick trends continue is because they drive traffic. Brain-engaging relationship threads, unless on FP, hardly gets past two pages unless they're filled with derailed posts.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...what do you expect when I have very active users like alberto...2k,,ronald...4lif,,chiam...55,,wristwatch and some other active users in political section.

If I should add you,,orijin101 and missclasssy i'd definitely be hitting 3000+ daily.

50 posts every 5 minutes. grin

Lol! I know that feeling. My problem is I find it hard to just be a silent reader without dropping comments. But I have been trying to be passive on meaningless thread in the last one week. Other times you get mentions and one just think it's right to reply them.

I have loads of following feeds too daily but I don't bother reading them. I only read the ones that comes up when I'm online.
cheesy
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
cry
Why U commot that ur pix?.I self service with it everyday... just got new jar of vaselin cry cry
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

And i've bullied you before? grin
@your siggy
so wise people can take it because fire is not hot?
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

And i've bullied you before? grin

U dey mind that one ... Lol
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
I can see a mumu is vexing about my Chinese men are smarter comment. grin

who said women can hold grudge longer, Manbishes are the new women. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Oahray: 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
Mirexxx insulted my nose yesterday grin grin. I only threatened to call my not so good looking goons for her #nobashing
lwkm... Insulted your nose. Not you, but your nose. Na wa o grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by ggrin(f): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
Why U commot that ur pix?.I self service with it everyday... just got new jar of vaselin cry cry
prettythicksme come o gringrin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by naijaboiy: 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
blublahd:

@your siggy
so wise people can take it because fire is not hot?
Well you are looking at it literally. grin

And that's not what I mean.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by mirexxx(f): 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
You just nailed the coffin. You insulted every guy in the world yesterday. Really brave lady. We deserve an apology grin grin
wow! you took it so seriously. shocked
get over it pls. its a harmless joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by braindamage(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
Oahray:
lwkm... Insulted your nose. Not you, but your nose. Na wa o grin
grin ;DShe even added salt to injury...she insulted every nose of every guy on the globe
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by MrsChima(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:

Oh my gosh! You are cute! kiss You dey Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
prettythicksme come o gringrin
Wetin concern Prettythickme... Shey Na she get d yansh
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh my gosh! You are cute! kiss You dey Yoruba?
I be yoruba naa...And I have like 7 igbo girl friendz... no mind me i love en igbos tongue
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by mirexxx(f): 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
marieolae:
grin
I was on fb few days ago and i noticed you were friends of David Morgan Williams
Do you know him? cheesy
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Oahray: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Sorry i had to laugh ur too funny
you shouldn't be sorry for laughing. It's a good thing. Who knows, you might wake up feeling younger tomorrow. Young and ready to churn out a million posts per second tongue
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by braindamage(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! you took it so seriously. shocked
get over it pls. its a harmless joke cheesy
Me took it serious ? Infact, am taking you to ICC tomorrow grin grin. Naaah, I don't take Nairaland serious, even seun knows that grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
micktoxin:

(Need to get a record straight)
Don't know much about the others, but MrsChima? Do you even read some of her posts? She couldn't even distinguish between semantic and pendantic arguments for flip sake.
Just to recap on the meaning of smartness-Having or showing intelligence.
You don't need to look far enough to see why she shouldn't be on that lists. Check the first page of https://www.nairaland.com/2265521/nigerian-guys-wiser-more-knowledgable
If a lady can't differentiate between intelligence and wisdom, then calling her one of the smartest romancelanders is pushing the limit of subjectivity.
Double facepalm.
Oh yeah! Vickybee is definitely smart and coherent in her reasoning.

Write down her name again. She has really improved now but helping a guy like me sounds somewhat funny.

cheesy cheesy
naijaboiy:
Well you are looking at it literally. grin
And that's not what I mean.
what do you mean?
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by micktoxin(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

why should I be jealous? Give me a valid reason. Better education? More money? Higher IQ and EQ? Higher status?

Your gratitude is not welcome woman. Don't want to be distasteful and go for the kill, so I shall let it go in peace. I won't take your b.s

2 Likes

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
Boring thread for lonely ladies. angry

1 Like

naijaboiy:

Lool...what do you expect when I have very active users like alberto2k,,ronald4lif,,chiam55,,wristwatch and some other active users in political section.

If I should add you,,orijin101 and missclasssy i'd definitely be hitting 3000+ daily.

50 posts every 5 minutes. grin

undecided
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by mirexxx(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
Me took it serious ? Infact, am taking you to ICC tomorrow grin grin. Naaah, I don't take Nairaland serious, even seun knows that grin
gringrin that's good smiley
missclasssy:
Omo e be like say fight won start.

I get lot of Popcorn

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I know that feeling. My problem is I find it hard to just be a silent reader without dropping comments. But I have been trying to be passive on meaningless thread in the last one week. Other times you get mentions and one just think it's right to reply them.

I have loads of following feeds too daily but I don't bother reading them. I only read the ones that comes up when I'm online.
cheesy
Lool exactly.

No time to start reading everything.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by MrsChima(f): 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
I be yoruba naa...And I have like 7 igbo girl friendz... no mind me i love en igbos tongue

My ex was Yoruba. I missed those Yoruba parties! grin

Every weekend...it is a celebration for something! A party cos someone had an orgasm or a man self serviced for the first time! Lol. (Just kidding)

Yorubas know how to party no lie!
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Oahray: 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. I'm already a victim of my own prediction (number 2). I just had a little tussle with Logicalmind. grin

Number 5 might even happen this night. And why such sick trends continue is because they drive traffic. Brain-engaging relationship threads, unless on FP, hardly gets past two pages unless they're filled with derailed posts.
hehehe... You sure say you fall victim, abi you be dey try influence the fulfilment?

While this thread is sort of cliché with the whole list and names thing, I like some of the comments on it. Even if all it does is influence some girls to be more expressive of themselves, that's alot.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
Wetin concern Prettythickme... Shey Na she get d yansh
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / Todays Lotto Winning Numbers, Thursday Ghana Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.