Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) (2803 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / Picture Of A Nigerian Prayer Warrior Who Is Praying To Turn Water To Fuel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Sirniyeh(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2015
See what Nigerians turn to. Praying to turn water to fuel.

Up Naija

Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
And who's this mod that's following me up and down and removing all my posts,and topic

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 03, 2015
madness. no offense
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2015
what's the difference between miracle nd magic ?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by betterpikinn: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
Wow! Nice story
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
Just go ahead and knock your engine

2 Likes

Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by temitemi1(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
With GOD nothing is impossible!

1 Like

Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by loomer: 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
And wat does this tell u?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by saintopus(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
This must be an adent follower of APC showing what GMB will do from 29th May.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by faray: 8:19pm On May 03, 2015
all is well
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by uboma(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
madness. no offense

The madness no get part 2.

lol
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Sirniyeh(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
I like your FAITH
Bravo...!
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Noloss(f): 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
God can do it for her if she believe! D bible says if ye have faith like a seed of muster ye will say unto mountain be thou removed and it shall be so. Remeber d Isrealite @ d red sea
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by crownprince102: 9:42pm On May 03, 2015
Wow!!! So after we 've gotten CHANGE, some mumu like this one still exist for Nigeria?

Hmmmm...... The book of Madness chapter 1, verse 1.

If the water turns into petrol, I 'm sure she will be the first to run and won't step into that house 3 months to come.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by gebest: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
Is very possible, afterall Jesus turns water into wine and Daddy Adeboye drove a car without fuel.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
move to the Jokes section... grin
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:

Which of the Gods? Obatala, Zeus, Allah, Shango, Bhudda, Ogun, Krishna?

Even Enoch Adeboye & David "Apari" Oyedepo no fit change water to petrol; I dare them to try.

Their specialty in the lord is tithe collection & allocation - fraudulent & empty men of god!
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by ki02020(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
Stop that....you can't give what you don't have.....she doesn't have the spiritual power to do that
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Sirniyeh(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Which of the Gods? Obatala, Zeus, Allah, Shango, Bhudda, Ogun, Krishna?

Even Enoch Adeboye & David "Apari" Oyedepo no fit change water to petrol; I dare them to try.

Their specialty in the lord is tithe collection & allocation - fraudulent & empty men of god!

Oooo boy e be like sey u dey vex oooooo

Wetin those men of gods do you self? Fear God

But note that with OBATALA all things are possible
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Mcowubaba: 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:
And who's this mod that's following me up and down and removing all my posts,and topic

Because u r continually breaking rule 1 nd rule 12

Dem go soon ban u, till next Olympics...tak time...
Mak I report this 1 u don do again..hahaha..
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by HoseaAudu(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:

Seun , these are the people that have turned this forum to a child's play, NL is gradually dying like 2go
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by 3ace(m): 5:19am On May 04, 2015
crownprince102:
Wow!!! So after we 've gotten CHANGE, some mumu like this one still exist for Nigeria?

Hmmmm...... The book of Madness chapter 1, verse 1.

If the water turns into petrol, I 'm sure she will be the first to run and won't step into that house 3 months to come.
Relax, it is all a joke. She's just acting.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Because u r continually breaking rule 1 nd rule 12

Dem go soon ban u, till next Olympics...tak time...
Mak I report this 1 u don do again..hahaha..
which are Where d rules Then what happened during the days malegirl will repeat itself again

Re: FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 04, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Seun , these are the people that have turned this forum to a child's play, NL is gradually dying like 2go
yaba left undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ituen The Bushman / "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) / Wizkid Hilarious Reply To Bobrisky (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.