Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

"I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) (2807 Views)

April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video) / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:56am On May 09, 2017
This lady decided to prank her friends with an "I saw your naked pics online" chat on Whatsapp, their responses are so hilarious. This prank shouldn't be tried with someone who has a fragile heart to avoid jumping into the nearest lagoon!

See the epic reactions below:

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/05/i-saw-your-unclad-pics-online-lady.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:56am On May 09, 2017

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:57am On May 09, 2017
more

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Nature8(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2017
Lol
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Arsenalholic1: 8:01am On May 09, 2017
Does this mean that people are still taking unclad pics of themselves and sending it to others? Because I don't see the reason you should be agitated if you know you are "clean".

Person no fit use this kind thing prank me na...

Btw, the lady I am seeing in the background all o'er the place is beautiful. Op why you no add her number join?

3 Likes

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Damidave1124(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2017
Lols
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2017
Confusion everywhere.

Arrant Nonsense.

I can't even find the joke sad

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:03am On May 09, 2017
Old gimmick of a loner chatting himself with two android phones.

See below pls

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by dingbang(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2017
So help me God I will so try this on one bumbae1
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:05am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Does this mean that people are still taking unclad pics of themselves and sending it to others? Because I don't see the reason you should be agitated if you know you are "clean".

Person no fit use this kind thing prank me na...

Btw, the lady I am seeing in the background all o'er the place is beautiful. Op why you no add her number join?
They can use it. Once you are ever unclad before room mates, boyfriend or girlfriend etc. They can snap u unclad without your knowledge.
Some may even hide a camera with no intentions just to be adventurous and the devil will enter last last and poo happens.
It can happen to anybody.

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
So help me God I will so try this on one bumbae1

Lol u eh .. u go tire grin
The girl clearly sent her nudes to ppl .. if she knows her nudes have never been sent wetin cause arguement! She too para

Na to sip tea remain
Lol the girl just proved she got nudes out there .. funny chat though grin
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2017
Partnerbiz:

They can use it. Once you are ever unclad before room mates, boyfriend or girlfriend etc. They can snap u unclad without your knowledge.
Some may even hide a camera with no intentions just to be adventurous and the devil will enter last last and poo happens.
True !

Guess ladies need to know who they lay with embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Arsenalholic1: 8:10am On May 09, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Yeah, you're totally right bro. One has to just be careful.

1 Like

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:11am On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

True !

Let them come to a gentle man like me and sleep

Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:12am On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

True !

Wait, them no dey snap man naked ni?
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 09, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Wait, them no dey snap man naked ni?

Y we go snap grin someguys bodies fit break person camera. grin
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by K9Uneet(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2017
BOTTOMLINE: They have all sent nudes to men before.

Abeg, where that Lil' Wayne picture?
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2017
bad market
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by rheether(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2017
So I did same to my girlfriend ND she asked me to save and send it to her grin grin
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by dingbang(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u eh .. u go tire grin
The girl clearly sent her nudes to ppl .. if she knows her nudes have never been sent wetin cause arguement! She too para

Na to sip tea remain
Lol the girl just proved she got nudes out there .. funny chat though grin
mehn d prank is so on point.. Will try this on someone for real
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by dingbang(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2017
rheether:
So I did same to my girlfriend ND she asked me to save and send it to her grin grin
she know say she no send any nudes ...
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by femolacqua(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2017
In this world anything can happen, you don't know who is who.
Re: "I Saw Your Naked Pics Online": Lady Pranks Her Friends And These Happened(pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 09, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Let them come to a gentle man like me and sleep
Lol not sure you are gentle oga grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Jokes With Nne Madu / Read What This Girl Want For Christmas / Fake Friends-real Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.