Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. (39556 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I'm proud of you, my angel!

795 Likes 76 Shares

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Svelteb(f): 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmm....beautiful gesture. may God bless her 4 u nd she'll 4eva b a source of joy 2 u nd ur hubby.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Ladybianca(f): 8:05pm On May 03, 2015
Wow, u re sure bringing her up well.

65 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by semasir: 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
tongue such a young chap with correct brain...... Wishing her more prosperous years ahead.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2015
She has a heart for others, don't ever stifle it.
She may see needs that others don't see.

Great kid you have there.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by sholay2011(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2015
Awwwww...God be with her. Longlife & Prosperity to your daughter.

God bless her parents too.

Nice one! I'm impressed

25 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:15pm On May 03, 2015
Svelteb:
Hmmm....beautiful gesture. may God bless her 4 u nd she'll 4eva b a source of joy 2 u nd ur hubby.

Amen and amen.
Thanks!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
Ladybianca:
Wow, u re sure bringing her up well.

It's God o!
What do i know.
I just dey thank Godfor her and others o.
Thanks!

11 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by TrishaP(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
She is coming up well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2015
semasir:
tongue such a young chap with correct brain...... Wishing her more prosperous years ahead.

Thanks and amen!

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
salsera:
She has a heart for others, don't ever stifle it.
She may see needs that others don't see.

Great kid you have there.

Thanks!
That's true, my sister. Anytime she ask for something and i said...go and take it, she'll first give to every other person around before taking her own.
Such a kind little angel!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
wow, she is such a wonder am impressed. she is a role model to not just kids but to older ones as well. may God bless her and add more fruitful to her in JESUS NAME I prayed Amen.

7 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by edwife(f): 8:25pm On May 03, 2015
Greatgod happy Birthday to our little princess. kiss

She is a star and I pray her good heart continues to grow and bring a smile to people.She is a blessing. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
sholay2011:
Awwwww...God be with her. Longlife & Prosperity to your daughter.

God bless her parents too.

Nice one! I'm impressed

my brother, i'm more than impressed!
I'm humbled!
Thanks and Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
wow, she is such a wonder am impressed. she is a role model to not just kids but to older ones as well. may God bless her and add more fruitful to her in JESUS NAME I prayed Amen.

Amen and thanks, my brother!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by faithfuldon7(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
Ur daughter is an example for adults.

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
edwife:
Greatgod happy Birthday to our little princess. kiss

She is a star and I pray her good heart continues to grow and bring a smile to people.She is a blessing. smiley

Thank you my sister!
Amen to your prayers!
How are you and yours ma!
<<hugs>>
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by edwife(f): 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
greatgod2012:

Thank you my sister!
Amen to your prayers!
How are you and yours ma!
<<hugs>>

I am very well dear
<<hugs>> kiss

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:33pm On May 03, 2015
faithfuldon7:
Ur daughter is an example for adults.

And that's why I said it humbled me.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 03, 2015
Just keep her away from radical feminist ideologies, and she'll do great. smiley

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
TrishaP:
She is coming up well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by SAMBARRY: 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
Sign of good training. Omo to leko to de gbeko. Great god that's an obvious sign that she's going to be one hell of a generous person and probably a philanthropist. But did you ask her what motivated her to do such. Was it her Sunday school teacher who inspired her or her class teacher. Ask questions.probe her . You never can tell where all this kids pick all these things smiley

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I'm proud of you, my angel!

You must be a very giving person yourself
She is modeling what she has seen
Keep it up

Happy birthday to the cutie

9 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Happy birthday to her, I wish her many great and happy years ahead.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2015
Wonderful! Give her a big hug from me. smiley
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Ewuro4: 9:07pm On May 03, 2015
That's very thoughtful. Shows the good values you inculcated in her.

May God bless her and happy belated Birthday princess smiley

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by 5minsmadness: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
semasir:
Chap for male.
Lass for female.
E.g
Such a young lass with correct brain..... Wishing her more prosperous years ahead.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by semasir: 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks; never crossed my mind till now

5minsmadness:

Chap for male.
Lass for female.
E.g
Such a young lass with correct brain..... Wishing her more prosperous years ahead.

You're welcome.

6 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by aadetoyin(f): 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
It simply shows that u have been a good example to ur children. They watch everything that we do and so she knows is good to give.
God bless ur princess and happy birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Svelteb(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
greatgod2012:

Amen and amen.
Thanks!
Uwc sis
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Stillfire: 11:02pm On May 03, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! smiley smiley
GreatGod, it's not only you that was humbled by that, I am humbled too. wink What a sweet, sweet girl.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Pukka36(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
Happy Birthday To Her!!!...Kudos to U Her mother for showing Her good examples.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.