Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. (39576 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by tellwisdom: 8:55am On May 04, 2015
She try even when we know sey na okrika cloths sad
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2015
I don't believe the story, parents are good at cooking up stories about their children.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by cnwokike(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2015
I pray this little become a leader in the Nation someday with this kind of mind set.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:03am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I'm proud of you, my angel!
...happy birthday to your daughter...
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by papazizii(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2015
OMG,am humbled as well dis means der is stll hope in dis wrld full of selfishness,I wish her many more yrs in dis life

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by oyin01(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I think you should be more proud of yourself and your husband. Your angel is just a mirror of Wht she has seen in d laat few years. I'm sure she learnt that from either you or hubby or from church. All the same, she learnt from Wht you hve exposed her to. Please keep it up. Blessings!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by petkoffDrake(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2015
What do u expect? U've started enjoying D fruit of ur labour already! Expect more surprises

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by sexyjennik(f): 9:11am On May 04, 2015
Wow shocked she definitely has a heart of gold and I must say you are one lucky mum. Please help her maintain such gestures. I must confess you are bringing up a great kid and may God see her through as she grows and be a star to reckon with Among her peers IJN. May God provide all you need to bring her and siblings up grin

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 04, 2015
May she live long and may Good things never pass her by
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:17am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celeebrate my birthday."

LҽŚŚօղ Եօ learnt
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greeatest: 9:18am On May 04, 2015
I'm not surprise cos we mayborn are always exceptional.extend my regards to the little angel
greatgod2012:

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by ufelove(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2015
She's an ANGEL. She definitely took after u, God bless her
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by janvier27(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2015
Waoh. I am touched. She must have somehow learnt from you. Great parents. Pls continue to nurture that side of her.

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by JudgementHammer: 9:22am On May 04, 2015
Imagine! ..that's a six year old girl

Now a grown up female is obsessed with how much she can go for shopping, load her wardrobe with clothes and shoes she doesn't wear or really need and tries to beat her friends in dressing as if that's a basic essential of life

Its more blessed to give than receive. No wonder Jesus made it clear that we must be like children to make heaven.

Hope the girl's groomed up as a giver/helper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by BJ4REEL(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2015
Heart of gold......

Ayam proud of her too!......wink

Wish her many many metuselahnic years to come.....smiley
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by bencham(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2015
Greater she shall be... that's absolutely awesome from a six year old.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Emodeee: 9:27am On May 04, 2015
tellwisdom:
She try even when we know sey na okrika cloths sad

u no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

Your kindness is rubbing off her Madam . We need more mothers like you in this world.

Kudos, and well done!!!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Occurstaem(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2015
Such a lovely generous daughter. She indeed has a kind heart. Encourage her to do more. May God bless her and your family all the days of your life.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by sapientia(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2015
please madam.. Do well to tell her she did excellently wonderful. just a word of encouragement... i dont mean flatter though..

She is already in the right direction.. Thanks to you but a little support can also boost that.

Happy birthday to her.. the world youngest philanthropist.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Jokay07(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2015
Llnp. While we av some agbaya and old gays placing bet on fight and sharing the pictures of the bundles of money on instgram. This little gurl is far wiser than them.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by softabc(f): 9:42am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by paulo220(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2015
faithfuldon7:
Ur daughter is an example for adults.
such a wonderful and unique child,she was be a blessing to her generation.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by frisky2good(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2015
Why are you so surprised? She's only reflecting the kind of upbringing you have been giving to her. The fact that you were planning to "have a session of prayers" says it all. You raised her in the way of the Lord which is LOVE. Just continue to do what you know how to do and I'm sure you will get more pleasant surprises from your wonderful angel. Birthday wishes are never too late so please wish her a happy birthday for me.

greatgod2012:

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by softabc(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2015
she has a giving heart, pls encourage it in her don't let it die. her giving may b ur source of abundance. remember givers never lack
wishing
her many more years on earth in good health n plenty wealth!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by fibonacciseries(f): 9:51am On May 04, 2015
Happy birthday to my daughter from another parents. God bless you, you are a gem.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by tottinova: 9:51am On May 04, 2015
when I was her age I had given out all my clothes #i had no clothes team#

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by OzMingle(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2015
Good start - may she remain a source of inspiration to her generation.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by bxcode(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
With her type around there is still hope for a better world than we are in presently. Good bless her and do keep her in the ways of God.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by babygirlfl: 10:01am On May 04, 2015
What a kind heart. May God continue to bless her .
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by 2sex(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

She must have taken after you or her dad. I took after my mother, even though her good led to her death. So, I try to apply wisdom in my good.

I want you to understand she will never lack in life. Good will always locate her when she least expect it. This is no prayer for her but a testimony of what I have experienced in life as a result of the good I do from time to time. My good will be leading me to own my own property before the end of the year. So you can see what I am saying. The world is messed up as they often do not appreciate her kind in some ways.

But one of the greatest thing I want to point out such that God will be moved in her favour, is to never personalize her deeds but customize it.

What I mean is that she should give to people whom she knows can't pay her back, when the need arise, total strangers as she has done. I tell you ma, the way God moves is unpredictable. My friend accused me that I act like I am too good. He just didn't understand that some people can't do without helping other, as in, they are chronic helpers.

But few years later, he needed money to do his passport and no where could he get it. Whom did he come to? The same person he accused of acting like he is too good. But then he had forgotten his own statement previous years.

A bike man carried me home one day I said he liked my watch. I asked him, you do? he said yes. I pulled it off and gave it to him. He was so delighted that he thanked me profusely.

of recent, I had my arm badly cut by glass table such that it required stitches. On this fateful day I was going for treatment and since my cousin had driven the car away, I boarded a bike to my junction and as I was about to pay, the bike man told me not bother. I asked him why he said I gave him the watch in his hand. Truth be told, I didn't recognize him anymore, cos my brain process a lot of thoughts per day.

That's life for.

Only caution your daughter to apply wisdom.... I enjoy giving total strangers like the bike man above.

Happy birthday to your daughter in arrears, may God show mercy on her as she has done for others by sharing her clothes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.