Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ekiti Fm Workers Are Striking Over A Salary By Ekiti State Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Fm Workers Are Striking Over A Salary By Ekiti State Govt. (547 Views)

Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions / Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Fm Workers Are Striking Over A Salary By Ekiti State Govt. by dotwyz: 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
The ekiti state 91.5 fm are striking over salaries owing by ekiti state government. This statement are making by director of ekiti state brodcasting Mr Lere Olayinka and said the money has not yet realesed over the reduction of ekiti state allocation from N4b. to N2b. this what causing the owing of ek fm workers and assure everyone living in ekiti that governor will take neccesary step to make sure that the salaries has been paid before the ending of may.
Re: Ekiti Fm Workers Are Striking Over A Salary By Ekiti State Govt. by 500samuel(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
dotwyz:
The ekiti state 91.5 fm are striking over salaries owing by ekiti state government. This statement are making by director of ekiti state brodcasting Mr Lere Olayinka and said the money has not yet realesed over the reduction of ekiti state allocation from N4b. to N2b. this what causing the owing of ek fm workers and assure everyone living in ekiti that governor will take neccesary step to make sure that the salaries has been paid before the ending of may.

my guy, na by force to post online? more error compare to ur previous post. if u most post can't u tell someone to write for u? ur grammar is the reason why fayose don't pay ur salary. if I will advise Mr governor I will tell him not to pay ur salary till u enroll in any primary school near ur office.........
Re: Ekiti Fm Workers Are Striking Over A Salary By Ekiti State Govt. by eedriyz(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
500samuel:

my guy, na by force to post online? more error compare to ur previous post. if u most post can't u tell someone to write for u? ur grammar is the reason why fayose don't pay ur salary. if I will advise Mr governor I will tell him not to pay ur salary till u enroll in any primary school near ur office.........

Easy na! If you can't correct, don't condemn. Point his errors to him or move on to the next thread. No be by force make you sef comment

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped Death – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Great Physical Science Students In Unilorin Come In / NNPC Mega Station Where fuel sales at black market price(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.