Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo (40739 Views)

10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by nairawallcom: 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
MOST OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS AND YOU JUST WONDER ...
PLS ANSWER THE QUESTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by jamex93(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
we have thousand of dem in the Nigeria police force

they r the one bringing down police

no training, no exercise and u keep drinking beer n eating all sort of foods with the 20 naira u collect from road block

na this type bus drivers dey beat for road block

testing the mic 1,2

shout out to every one for giving me the privilege of FTC

may God butter una bread

45 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by drtwist(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
lol
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by tit(f): 10:56pm On May 03, 2015
this man can be a very good detective faa!
do not look down on him because of big stomach.
he is serving his fatherland with all his power.

there are many tasks in police.
they even have elder.
his job might be to advise the younger ones on how to behave at road block.

44 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by Pinocchioo(f): 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
some will still argue that its evidence of good living

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by tjfulloption(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2015
Pinocchioo:
some will still argue that its evidence of good living

no look at my belle o, its a. sign of good living baby grin
he will still be very useful to the Nigeria Police Force so torture criminals by sitting on their backs

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by ramdris(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2015
Dear lord please don't put me in this kind of tension these uniform buttons are in my life.. Amen!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by ki02020(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
Their days are numbered
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by daveP(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2015
tit:

they even have elder.
serving? grin which roadblock grin corner corner roadblock ba! grin

cos there's no monthly rigorus training for ogas@d top that's why that belle shape is common among DPOs upwards.

Reminds me of the biblical moab king Eglon (the entire dagger dissappear into the belly)

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 03, 2015
tit:

they even have elder.
tit o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by Janet101(f): 12:11am On May 04, 2015
Enjoyment ni....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by calebbintus: 12:20am On May 04, 2015
Later ds one will say Naso God create me o. Better drunkard
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by tit(f): 3:12am On May 04, 2015
Hard working, loyal officer!
i hail ooo
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:29am On May 04, 2015
He must be a D.P.O
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by Pheals(f): 6:52am On May 04, 2015
They are many...i wonder how dey will run
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by jazinogold(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2015
na him Belle dy propel am to run fast! is he pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by mytime24(f): 7:19am On May 04, 2015
Dis1 reach 9mônths belle oOo
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by youngsahito(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2015
Abeg shey na triplet dey inside dis officer belle abi na too much Gulder...you can only c dis kind of person in Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by koikoi2(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by koikoi2(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2015
I think he is under a curse for collecting d wrong bribe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2015
Pheals:
They are many...i wonder how dey will run
many? Its a lie,i've never came across a fat police in Nigeria,they're starving them too much to become fat
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2015
daveP:
serving? grin which roadblock grin corner corner roadblock ba! grin

cos there's no monthly rigorus training for ogas@d top that's why that belle shape is common among DPOs upwards.

Reminds me of the biblical moab king Eglon (the entire dagger dissappear into the belly)
dagger disappears in his belly? That must be a container belly
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by goldfish80(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2015
Looks like the man swallowed his pride.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2015
tit:

they even have elder.
are you from Ilorin or you once lived in Ilorin? What's It with the faa?
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by nairawallcom: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
kk
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by daveP(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
dagger disappears in his belly? That must be a container belly
grin e dey bible now. Book of Judges (Ehud)

(turns and serves him some coffee)
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by deanoffaculty: 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
Na another Swiz account be that belly..........or you fit call am 'savings account' grin grin. The man dey save food for raining days.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2015
Did he swallow his pride/ego? sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2015
Jona ooooo
Re: Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo by boolet: 12:42pm On May 04, 2015
grin makes me remember one Sergent "Tutumbele"..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.