Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: (639 Views)

Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by bashydemy(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
Senate President, David Mark, has decried the epileptic power supply in the country in spite of promises made by investors in the wake of the privatization of the sector. Mark, according to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Paul Mumeh, on Friday, stated this while hosting the management team of the Electricity Management Services Limited in Abuja. He said, “In spite of the high expectations and promises on account of the privatization of the power sector, Nigerians have yet to feel the positive impact of the sector.” He therefore urged operators of the industry to give meaning to the privatization by making the sector work so that citizens can enjoy UN-interrupted power supply. According to Mark, the snail-speed rate of development in the power sector does not give credence to the privatization exercise and the expectations of Nigerians. He also challenged industry operators to get rid of quacks in the profession in order to give consumers quality services. Mark charged them to ‘take the bull by the horn’ by embarking on manufacturing of electrical tools instead of relying totally on importation. The Managing Director, EMLS, Mr. Peter Ewesor, explained that the mandate of the agency includes ensuring that electrical equipment used in the energy supply industry are of the right quality, standards and specifications. The EMSL is one of the players in the electricity supply industry established in accordance with the provisions of part 1 section 8 of the power sector reform act 2005 and the supplementary regulations number 46/47 (B499-452 ) of the Federal Government official Gazette no 374 of 2010.

http://www.today.ng/news/david-mark-laments-poor-power-supply-in-nigeria/

Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by Aitee1: 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
I wish I'm his neighbour would have used serious chinco gen to disturb his peace sad

Him neva chi chum chin

Greedy looter like am angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by omophunky(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
So na now u know abi ? angry
Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 03, 2015
U mean say dis foolish man no no say we no get lite since?
He's a mad man, he go turn floor member for house and shame go kill am dere
Useless man, people like dis dey make me shame of catholic!
Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U mean say dis foolish man no no say we no get lite since?
He's a mad man, he go turn floor member for house and shame go kill am dere
Useless man, people like dis dey make me shame of catholic!
I wonder ooo he has been in the House since 1999 and President of the Senate since 2007 and him just dey know now?

Well he is part of your Role model now wey temitemi ooo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by ramdris(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2015
Mod should please move this to joke section. How can Mark who has been in government since beginning now start complaining about power, na now dey break?. Honestly this wind of change is really blowing sense into PDP ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
e be like say david mark sense just come back from travel oooo
Re: David Mark Laments Poor Power Supply In Nigeria Read Full Story Here: by daveP(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2015
(as David Mark arrived his Makurdi home, he realizes after three days that his region has no light, he makes a call or two from his balcony, on the table is some hot gin for digestion and relief)

DM: Odion, are you saying youve been on gen since i was in abuja non stop

Od- sir yes sir (sheepish look)

DM: (calls press secretary) erm pls are you free, il send you something within the hour.... Yes.... Okay.... Okay.... Good... Later

The End

I just want what's best for my country

(turns and serves some coffee)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Crying Governors / Consequences Of The Fuel Crisis, How It Affects Nigerians. / What Buhari's Critics Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.