Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The La-loser Rice With Pix. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The La-loser Rice With Pix. (466 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The La-loser Rice With Pix. by Chanchit: 9:30am On May 04, 2015
grin grin Ok, my dad was the only person in the family that voted for GEJ after trying to make him drop the idea. I told him he's just wasting his Vote. The thing really pain am, he found it Hard talking to us at home but he still went ahead to vote Just Kidding,making him lose the second time like many NLders
He got this rice after voting, but nobody is willing to cook the rice for the man,I know the rice would be Source Of pain for him. Cos the place weh I see the rice far small grin grin grin
But I've made up my mind to cook that rice for him on May29th, I would tell him the source ofthe rice when he's through with The food.

All other la-losers are also welcome.

Signed:
Chanchit
(For the Family)

(1) (Reply)

Niger State House Of Assembly Speaker Impeached / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption / Multiple Gunshots Rocks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.