Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Baby Scream Surprised Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Scream Surprised Us (1210 Views)

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Scream Surprised Us by IYADARA(f): 9:39am On May 04, 2015
Hubby and I usually playfully beat each other while my baby watches sternly ...but what happened yesterday surprised us oo...hubby hit me on top of the last *pomo* inside our plate lol...I screamed loud and jumped on his head only for my baby to crawl towards the table and screamed in away DAT attracted the woman in the next flat....whoops we were so shocked that I quickly carried my baby and I felt his body shaking ....I just wonder what that could mean....babies and surprises...this is just a baby of 8 months oooo.......please dear parent let's be careful of what we do in presence of this little ones......hummm they are there to learn from us ooo may God help us to lead them right
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:41am On May 04, 2015
He probably thought you were fighting.... grin grin
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2015
This is a fabricated lie jor
Babies do scream at times. It doesn`t mean ur baby screamed cos of what you were doing with ur hubby.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by IYADARA(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
Dnarvaez:
This is a fabricated lie jor
Babies do scream at times. It doesn`t mean ur baby screamed cos of what you were doing with ur hubby.
. It seems u just learnt d word *fabricated* Abeg no use me learn not compulsory to comment

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by Mynd44: 10:09am On May 04, 2015
You baby heard you scream and mimicked you
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by UjSizzle(f): 10:21am On May 04, 2015
That same 'stern' baby huh? I knew that word seemed familiar cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2015
IYADARA:
Hubby and I usually playfully beat each other while my baby watches sternly ...but what happened yesterday surprised us oo...hubby hit me on top of the last *pomo* inside our plate lol...I screamed loud and jumped on his head only for my baby to crawl towards the table and screamed in away DAT attracted the woman in the next flat....whoops we were so shocked that I quickly carried my baby and I felt his body shaking ....I just wonder what that could mean....babies and surprises...this is just a baby of 8 months oooo.......please dear parent let's be careful of what we do in presence of this little ones......hummm they are there to learn from us ooo may God help us to lead them right

He was probably scared cos of whatever you abd your hubby were doing!

You need to watch it.
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by ihedinobi2: 10:29am On May 04, 2015
Sha, you and your husband don't learn. Smh.
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by IYADARA(f): 10:59am On May 04, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Sha, you and your husband don't learn. Smh.
. Wat do u mean by dis statement ..is it a crime to play with ones hubby again....oga oo
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by Nobody: 11:17am On May 04, 2015
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2015
IYADARA:
. It seems u just learnt d word *fabricated* Abeg no use me learn not compulsory to comment
Alright twit!
Suit urself

1 Like

Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by ihedinobi2: 12:46pm On May 04, 2015
IYADARA:
. Wat do u mean by dis statement ..is it a crime to play with ones hubby again....oga oo

What I mean: the most fertile period of a human's life for learning is between the day they were born and the day they become self-aware. Your baby's personality (the part of us we call sub- or un-conscious) is being molded right now. From watching you. So, this is not the time to be careless around him.

And, I don't think this is the first time you're being told that.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by 5minsmadness: 6:44am On May 05, 2015
Those of you who think the child is too young to know anything obviously have no experience with babies!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by SAMBARRY: 7:22am On May 05, 2015
Why are you people psychologically abusing the child undecided
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by UnknownT: 7:27am On May 05, 2015
The same baby watching you and hubby have sec when he was 6months, una dey teach the boy strong things ohgrin
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by giftygirl1(f): 10:59am On May 05, 2015
Baby tot u n hubby were fighting. Kids r very observant n fast to grasp things. D scream was to make you stop " fighting"! It has happened to me b4
Re: My Baby Scream Surprised Us by Lumpyy(f): 11:18am On May 05, 2015
babies are senstive for real,my 15months old daughter cries if anyone cries on Tv cheesy
if i tickle hubby/vice versal sef,she go tink say na fight and starts crying+when am angry with the lil girl staying with us too!
i was laughing and crying yesteday when she started crying cos Sanyeri was displaying stupidity lyk he does on tv!

(1) (Reply)

When Is A Baby Old Enough To Sleep In A Separate Room? / A Father's Letter To His Family In A Recession. / How Do You Know If You Love Him Or Just Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.