Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. (27807 Views)

Photos :military Equipment Acquired By GEJ From Western Powers / Suileman Hashimu Plans To Treck Against His President(abuja-lagos) / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuokeā€¯ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by dammieco(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2015
Just like that scammer who lied that he trekked from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate Buhari for his victory,another mad man riding on a Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari, very soon someone will swim from Lagos to Abuja to see Buhari...my own is I will do frog jump from Nigeria to south Africa if Buhari makes a Naira equal to a Dollar. And dat tyme we go no who get craze pass shey una tink say una fit break record abi...

2 Likes

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by kalufelix(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
It could be anything.. But what ever it is NIGERIANS are definitely going to ABUSE it..
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Gboliwe: 10:39am On May 04, 2015
Ride on bro. One on my facebook said he's swimming to Otuoke too for GEJ. Two of you may meet up there. He says the hand of God is upon the life of GEJ so much that he went to Aso Rock with his immediate family and came out intact with them. A feat many couldn't achieve. I agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by esere826: 10:40am On May 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
Biko is this the new way to shed weight

nope
remember the other ruddy cheek guy that trecked from lagos to abuja for GMB in 19 days?
i think in nigeria, one actually gains more weight when they treck long distances
they probably hunt and eat bush meat on the way
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by ucheokpara100(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2015
foolish golddigger.
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Random75: 10:41am On May 04, 2015
I am trekking to STAMFORD BRIDGE to celebrate with CHELSEA FC cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2015
Hardheolar:
A young man named Oladele John Niyi took to his tweeter page to share his journey from Abuja to Otuoke in Bayelsa state to celebrate president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for been a DEMOCRATIC hero of our time.

And the craze continues.
See tweets below.
Cc: lalasticlala.
chief okonwo mobuch should join this man in trekking for embezzelingg nigeria money during GEJ administration
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 04, 2015
Believe Dele at your own risk. Ask his KSU colleagues
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by frisky2good(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2015
Na person wey dey trek be dis. No be the one wey comot from Lagos and just appear for Suleja. grin Anyway, please remind me to trek from Lagos to Sokoto when petrol becomes 40 Naira per litre
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Those that call GEJ a hero and a possible recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize should trek from where they live to Otuoke in honour of the man.

Guy you wicked. hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Hardheolar(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:
These PDP people don't have shame at all.

Must they copy everything?
help me ask barcanista ooo
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Orikinla(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Ignorance kills.
Who told the "ode" that GEJ did not spill innocent blood to get to Aso Villa?
And more innocent blood spilled, because he did not want to leave Aso Villa.
More than 60 members and supporters of the APC were killed in Rivers State during the 2015 elections, because GEJ and PEJ swore not to lost the state to APC.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by ishaq86: 10:49am On May 04, 2015
This guy is going on the opposite direction grin grin
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by san316(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2015
My neighbor was trekking to work because he didn't have money to pay for TP. I asked him why and he said he is #Trekking4GEJ but when I offered to pay for his TP he accepted.
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by brownlord: 10:54am On May 04, 2015
Oh lord, i warned against allowing election observers from United state into this country, who know what they sprayed in our land that is making the youth running round the country in the name of trekking.

Soon someone will start a trek from Abuja to Otta, to congratulate OBJ for sleeping with his sons wife.

Those guys desperately need a job
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On May 04, 2015
esere826:

nope
remember the other ruddy cheek guy that trecked from lagos to abuja for GMB in 19 days?
i think in nigeria, one actually gains more weight when they treck long distances
they probably hunt and eat bush meat on the way
God probably sent Ravens with bread and meat

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by brownlord: 10:56am On May 04, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Ignorance kills.
Who told the "ode" that GEJ did not spill innocent blood to get to Aso Villa?
And more innocent blood spilled, because he did not want to leave Aso Villa.
More than 60 members and supporters of the APC were killed in Rivers State during the 2015 elections, because GEJ and PEJ swore not to lost the state to APC.[/size]

More than 800 was maimed and killed by buharist in 2011
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Shigoboy(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2015
Planing to start my own trek, from Rivers state to Lagos in honor of lagos state govrn elect, ambode grin

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by sweatlana: 10:57am On May 04, 2015
Buhari lost in 2011 and called for blood
GEJ lost and called for peace and unity he put Nigeria before his personal ambition.

My brother it's worth trekking for!
Just imagine if Buhari had lost this election many souls would have been lost.

He will definitely give account of all the souls lost due to his inciting violence!

God bless GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by rotwailler(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2015
Hardheolar:
A young man named Oladele John Niyi took to his tweeter page to share his journey from Abuja to Otuoke in Bayelsa state to celebrate president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for been a DEMOCRATIC hero of our time.

And the craze continues.
See tweets below.
Cc: lalasticlala.

i nor like this kind change ooooo, nah to use leg face ghana soon oo...i go update unah
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by rotwailler(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2015
sweatlana:
Buhari lost in 2011 and called for blood
GEJ lost and called for peace and unity he put Nigeria before his personal ambition.

My brother it's worth trekking for!
Just imagine if Buhari had lost this election many souls would have been lost.

He will definitely give account of all the souls lost due to his inciting violence!

God bless GEJ!

abeg try join that dude trek go otueke nah

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by jtkoko9(f): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
These trekkers are beginning to piss me off
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by temitemi1(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2015
Barcanista, mogidi,firefire, dearpreye,truckpusher,et

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 04, 2015
Hardheolar:
nah so I see am oo. By the way wen are u kick starting urz.
When you are ready bro
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Mufasa27(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
davdandam:
hehehehehehhe i predicted this nonsense like 3 days ago
well done TB joshua

1 Like

Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by austinesteve(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
trekking fever
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by chi4ik4(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2015
trekking mood activated, anyway he is d hero & our Democratic icon. we in d north understand how he saved our lives by conceding defeat. GEJ I love
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Emmysteve(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2015
These new trekkers don't know whatsapp, the first trekker scammed you guys. Now these so called trekker seem to be genuine. I pity una legs sha
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 04, 2015
Lol I pity am I fink all of them are after Money and Fame, what if After Trekking, Jonathan Doesn't give a cent. All he does is give him a Handshake...I go laf ehn.. grin grin
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Shigoboy(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2015
dammieco:
Just like that scammer who lied that he trekked from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate Buhari for his victory,another mad man riding on a Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari, very soon someone will swim from Lagos to Abuja to see Buhari...my own is I will do frog jump from Nigeria to south Africa if Buhari makes a Naira equal to a Dollar. And dat tyme we go no who get craze pass shey una tink say una fit break record abi...
cheesy
dammieco:
. Oh boy, you dey vex oooo, me self dey prepare to trek from lagos to south africa to stop xenophobia, ah no knw weda you sabi short cut make we go together...abi watin you think?
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Gorimakpa1: 11:27am On May 04, 2015
TREKKERS ZONE ....KEEP OFF
Re: Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Nigerians are already getting used to life without PMS/Petrol cheesy cheesy cheesy

The result of CHANGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.