Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali (2240 Views)

Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) / Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Ali Reveals Shocking News About Late Father / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by Angelou(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2015
Ealier yesterday, Mayweather said “I Am Better Than Muhammad Ali – Floyd Mayweather
Speaks ” Muhammad Ali’s daughter called Floyd
Mayweather Jr “a little boy” ahead of the
undefeated American’s historic showdown with
Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao. In the lead-up to the ‘Fight of the Century’
Mayweather suggested he was a greater fighter
and had done more for boxing than Ali. “I don’t agree that he’s better than
Muhammad Ali,” Laila Ali said on CBS
Sports. “That’s a whole other conversation,
but I [also] think about the man my
father is outside the ring.” “I know Floyd. I know his family,”
she said. I wanted to reach out to him and have a
conversation with him because I see a little boy,
even though he’s a grown man, and I see a
broken person. Laila said she was obviously against his treatment
of women – Mayweather Jr has been found guilty
on multiple counts of domestic battery – and the
welterweight champion needed someone in his
corner who would be honest with him.
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by Angelou(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2015
“I know when you have money and
when you have ‘power’ and you have
all these ‘yes’ people around you,
sometimes you don’t have that person
to pull you aside and really give it to
you straight,” she said. “So every once in a while I’m just
like, ‘You know what, I need to reach
out to Floyd and I need to have a
conversation with him’, because I
don’t hate him. “I dislike the way that he acts and I
dislike the way that he treats people
and obviously I’m definitely not down
with his beating up on women
because that’s very cowardly. “But the first thing I think about is the
fact that he needs somebody to reach
out to him and kind of guide him.”
source: www..ng/2015/05/03/mayweather-is-a-little-boy-a-broken-person-muhammad-alis-daughter-laila-ali/
cc: lalasticlala
barcanista
ishilove
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by pretydiva(f): 10:48am On May 04, 2015
Kk
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by NCOIM(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2015
See her mouth grin grin

Your papa will be so disappointed at you grin

But still,,,Muhammed Ali was a great boxer cheesy
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by icebebe(f): 12:12pm On May 04, 2015
seems she's in love

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by axortedbabe(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
And do u want to b that very person by his side?
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by stefanlover: 12:37pm On May 04, 2015
She's so freaking right. That Floyd of a creature is just an arrogant sucker.

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by 7footre(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2015
Why do women think they can change men? If she wants him, she should 'come out straight and give it to him'
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Kk
u shud nt hav cmmented instead of putting down dis shit, with ur tight pussy
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by Holywizard: 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
May is a Nigga. I dont blame him because he is made up of de street.
Re: Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
hahahahahaha. She dey find boyfriend!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics & Video Girls Gone Wild At A Party, Trousers And Skirts Ripped Wide Open / What Your Sleeping Position(s) Says Bout Your S*x Life / Sexy Naija Girl Princess Pemu Str Ips To Gstring In H0t Pool Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.