Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) (51284 Views)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Naked ;see How A Group Of Collage Girls Go On Bbm To Show There Talent (photos) / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by lovdoc: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2016
This is Laila Ali, the youngest daughter of the great boxing legend Muhammad Ali. The 38-year-old boxer inherited her father’s talent, winning all 24 professional matches she played and retired from the sport undefeated.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/muhammad-alis-youngest-daughter-inherited-boxing-talent.html

13 Likes

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by lovdoc: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE ACTION PHOTOS OF LAILA ALLI IN ACTION @@@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/muhammad-alis-youngest-daughter-inherited-boxing-talent.html

....like father like daughter
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by brunofarad(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2016
embarassed

Why does she want to spoil this fine face ?

That first picture tho
That punch is rather ballistic.....grin

Thinking of the day I will catch that my former landlord's Jobless overgrown first son grin
Punch on my mind grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Wow her dad got a strong gene.
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Oh oh ya!
So it runs in their blood...See face shocked

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by reverendfather: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
my kind of woman

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Benjom(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2016
reverendfather:
my kind of woman
she go dey beat you anyhow if you fok up.this one no be woman again o grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Omo this one na strong thing o.
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2016
hmmm....
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by SurewayBookings: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Onyenna(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Nnaaah meeehn! Nwata nwanyi a si kwara ezigbo ike ooooooooooooh! Nke a bụ NKỤ! ......AKPỤ NKỤ!.....

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
What are those guys @ d her back in d 3rd pix look @?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Pyno30: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
lovdoc:
This is Laila Ali, the youngest daughter of the great boxing legend Muhammad Ali. The 38-year-old boxer inherited her father’s talent, winning all 24 professional matches she played and retired from the sport undefeated.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/muhammad-alis-youngest-daughter-inherited-boxing-talent.html

Like father like daughter. I like dat.
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by theshaderoom: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laila that has retired from boxing more than 8 years ago..

2 Likes

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by onosprince(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
She looks very lovely

4 Likes

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by olanshile2016(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by charsobodo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yeah like father like daughter, I have seen her fights and she is quite good.
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Spade07: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now that's a damsel am talking about. She is just a beauty to behold. smiley

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by eedriyz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Very beautiful
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Pyno30: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Oh oh ya! So it runs in their blood...See face shocked
More beautiful than your face.

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Ramanto(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
plus she's very beautiful off the ring

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by mynduu44: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chisos!!!
Ike nwanyi di ominisweet..
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by slowbreeze(f): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Like father,like daugther....
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
C as fine babe dey box.... .
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Pyno30: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
SAMBARRY:
she go dey beat you anyhow if you fok up.this one no be woman again o grin
I like her type, if only she can beat a man.
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Respect55(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make I hear say I marry dis one. Na so I go dey wash plate as d husband b4 she mend my nonsense with deadly precision

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Pranxta(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sexy, Strong and Sassy...j

1 Like

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just don't end up like u father with sickness
Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
reverendfather:
my kind of woman
With this your moniker

5 Likes

Re: Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) by harosho07(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
I remembered how in 2004, we were eager to watch one of her bout via dstv. Before we could switch on the tv on that particular day, she already knocked her opponent off. We were just watching the replay. That was one of the fastest match I ever witness. She's also great

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.