Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Need A Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Developer (639 Views)

I'm in need of a web developer / I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Need A Web Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer by jidesp(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2015
Web Developer needed

(Keywords: Digital Designer, Web Designer, UI Designer, Graphic Designer, User Experience Designer, Online Designer, Adobe CS, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Responsive Design)

I am seeking a passionate and Digital Designer to join my digital team. The Designer will assist with design tasks for my interactive website which is a new form of digital edu for almost any demographic brand in Nigeria.

To be considered it is expected that you have:

*An impressive portfolio that displays your creativity
*Experience of Adobe Creative Suite / Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash).
*Understanding of Usability and Accessibility issues

This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Designer to join which offers opportunities to be a part of something new, interesting and beneficial to students, tutors across africa

send an email info@brianturf.com to discuss terms.

(Keywords: Digital Designer, Web Designer, UI Designer, Graphic Designer, User Experience Designer, Online Designer, Adobe CS, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Responsive Design)
Re: I Need A Web Developer by ZinoFego: 1:56am On May 05, 2015
I serious doubt if anyone with the experience you asked for will be willing to work for you with an advert such as this.

jidesp:
Web Developer needed

I am seeking a passionate and Digital Designer to join my digital team. The Designer will assist with design tasks for my interactive website which is a new form of digital edu for almost any demographic brand in Nigeria.

To be considered it is expected that you have:

*An impressive portfolio that displays your creativity
*Experience of Adobe Creative Suite / Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash).
*Understanding of Usability and Accessibility issues

This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Designer to join which offers opportunities to be a part of something new, interesting and beneficial to students, tutors across africa

send an email info@brianturf.com to discuss terms.

Re: I Need A Web Developer by jidesp(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2015
ZinoFego:
I serious doubt if anyone with the experience you asked for will be willing to work for you with an advert such as this.

Thanks. Will adjust it and put in a little more details of me and what i want to do later.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer by KivosWebmasters: 3:06pm On May 06, 2015
jidesp:

The Nigerian Internet Webmasters Association (NIWA) has the following aims and objectives:

1. To promote Website designers, developers, programmers and freelancers in Nigeria
2. To help educate members on the need for ethical conduct during programing and web development and all other online activities.
3. To promote a positive online image for Nigeria through its members

Visit http://www.niwa.com.ng for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm check out some / Customization Of Voguepay Form / How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.