Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? (4919 Views)

Why Did Allah Always Call Jesus By Mary's Name? / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? / Why Did Allah Make It Compulsory For Muslims To Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2015
tartar9:
the verse clearly shows the first woman was created from the first man,what else do you want?

Which woman?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by Anas09: 7:10pm On May 04, 2015
Ah, gatiano is no longer an Atheist? You r now a muslim? You r so confused. I said it here, Atheists tilts towards Islam, just like Islam and paganism romanses. Smh.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2015
Anas09:
Ah, gatiano is no longer an Atheist? You r now a muslim? You r so confused. I said it here, Atheists tilts towards Islam, just like Islam and paganism romanses. Smh.

correct.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2015
You should find me the post where in I stated or declared that I am an atheist.

I was once a christian(the religion of the devils created by the devils), I saw inadequates in them even as a child but as a child to christian family, i have to obey, yet I have always believed in the existence of A Creator, for without that I myself won't exist, Now does that make me an atheist?

I searched for God, I found him, He was nowhere outside of me but inside of Me checking and balancing all My every move till the last blinking of my eyes. His name is Allah, and if Allah is inside of Me, What does that make me? Allah. And I'm a Muslim, not the arabdized islam(fake), hadithry islam that most are poisoned to, The Islam on whose or which basis the universe was created.

So how old is Islam? which means peace, The Universe was created in Peace and cosmic unity.
Anas09:
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
stop or quit correcting something you are not sure about, that makes you sub-human.
truthman2012:

correct.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
stop or quit correcting something you are not sure about, that makes you sub-human.

It is you who don't what you are saying. I gave you a hadith where Muhammad called Adam's wife Eve. Where did he get the name?

Up till now, none of you can point out Eve mentioned by allahh other than the nonsense you are inferring. To you, Adam is the same as Eve, not a separate individual? What a reasoning. The two of them are HIM and bear Adam. Smh!
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
2:1 I, Allah, am the best Knower.

2:2 This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who keep their duty,

2:3 Who believe in the Unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them,

2:4 And who believe in that which has been revealed to thee and that which was revealed before thee, and of the Hereafter they are sure.

Those verses is to clarify how the Quran came about.
Now, where in the hadith did it say, "I Muhammad the Prophet wrote this book called hadith and in it those are my deeds"? where?

Adam and Eve according to the bible gave birth to two sons amongst a few named cain and abel, cain murdered abel, and was sent away with a curse that nobody should kill him. Where on earth did he find a wife? Atleast according to that bible, Adam and Eve were the first of both pair. why will anybody want to kill cain, if there were only his parents around?

Adam refers to a people not a person, if there was no mention of Eve in the Quran, that means something is wrong with the bible, perhap it was just so for the main purpose of oppressing the Women.

truthman2012:

It is you who don't what you are saying. I gave you a hadith where Muhammad called Adam's wife Eve. Where did he get the name?

Up till now, none of you can point out Eve mentioned by allahh other than the nonsense you are inferring. To you, Adam is the same as Eve, not a separate individual? What a reasoning. The two of them are HIM and bear Adam. Smh!
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
2:1 I, Allah, am the best Knower.

2:2 This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who keep their duty,

2:3 Who believe in the Unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them,

2:4 And who believe in that which has been revealed to thee and that which was revealed before thee, and of the Hereafter they are sure.

Those verses is to clarify how the Quran came about.
Now, where in the hadith did it say, "I Muhammad the Prophet wrote this book called hadith and in it those are my deeds"? where?

Adam and Eve according to the bible gave birth to two sons amongst a few named cain and abel, cain murdered abel, and was sent away with a curse that nobody should kill him. Where on earth did he find a wife? Atleast according to that bible, Adam and Eve were the first of both pair. why will anybody want to kill cain, if there were only his parents around?

Adam refers to a people not a person, if there was no mention of Eve in the Quran, that means something is wrong with the bible, perhap it was just so for the main purpose of oppressing the Women.

Trash!
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2015
Yes, it is the backing down of a person that lacks the knowledge of himself. Go and find YOU.

Allah has mind and the authority to declare that HE, He gave the book, The Quran to us. Can you say the same about the Bible?
At least I can tell Allah, I followed that book which You signed and verified that is good.

Is hadith the same? why do you want me to believe the hadith and accept it as the writings of Muhammad and the words of Allah?

If you have arguments, bring it on intelligently. I asked you about cain, you backed away calling it trash. Abeg go sit up.
truthman2012:

Trash!
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Which woman?
THE FIRST WOMAN!
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2015
tartar9:
THE FIRST WOMAN!
Who is the first woman?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Who is the first woman?
the one that gave birth to you undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
tartar9:
the one that gave birth to you undecided
What is her name.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 9:33pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

What is her name.
the more you go deep into the book of poems , I mean koran the more you expose their weakness and this is part of the reason they protect the image of that allah and mohammad by sword. I see . Just to quote from the book allah where the evil claim it created eve in it's book ,oh I remember allah was busy with virgins in its paradise and he was confused not mention eve.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2015
jcross19:
the more you go deep into the book of poems , I mean koran the more you expose their weakness and this is part of the reason they protect the image of that allah and mohammad by sword. I see . Just to quote from the book allah where the evil claim it created eve in it's book ,oh I remember allah was busy with virgins in its paradise and he was confused not mention eve.

Did you see how tartar9 has been avoiding to mention Eve because he knows the next question?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

What is her name.
OK then; Hawwa in Arabic , Yeva
(Armenian) , Eua (Biblical Greek) , Chawwah
(Biblical Hebrew) , Eva (Biblical Latin) , Eva
(Bulgarian) , Eva (Croatian) , Eva (Czech) , Eva
(Danish) , Eva (Dutch) , Eeva , Eevi (Finnish) , Eva
(Georgian) , Eva (German) , Chava, Hava (Hebrew) ,
Éva, Évike (Hungarian) , Éabha (Irish) , Eva (Italian) ,
Ieva (Latvian) , Ieva (Lithuanian) , Eva
(Macedonian) , Eva (Norwegian) , Ewa (Polish) , Eva
(Portuguese) , Eva, Yeva (Russian) , Eva (Slovene) ,
Eva, Evelia , Evita (Spanish) , Eva (Swedish) , Havva
(Turkish) , Efa (Welsh)…
Happy now

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
tartar9:
OK then; Hawwa in Arabic , Yeva
(Armenian) , Eua (Biblical Greek) , Chawwah
(Biblical Hebrew) , Eva (Biblical Latin) , Eva
(Bulgarian) , Eva (Croatian) , Eva (Czech) , Eva
(Danish) , Eva (Dutch) , Eeva , Eevi (Finnish) , Eva
(Georgian) , Eva (German) , Chava, Hava (Hebrew) ,
Éva, Évike (Hungarian) , Éabha (Irish) , Eva (Italian) ,
Ieva (Latvian) , Ieva (Lithuanian) , Eva
(Macedonian) , Eva (Norwegian) , Ewa (Polish) , Eva
(Portuguese) , Eva, Yeva (Russian) , Eva (Slovene) ,
Eva, Evelia , Evita (Spanish) , Eva (Swedish) , Havva
(Turkish) , Efa (Welsh)…
Happy now

Are these names in the quran? Where did allahh give her the names? Or he didn't give her any name after creating her?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
Yes, it is the backing down of a person that lacks the knowledge of himself. Go and find YOU.

Allah has mind and the authority to declare that HE, He gave the book, The Quran to us. Can you say the same about the Bible?
At least I can tell Allah, I followed that book which You signed and verified that is good.

Is hadith the same? why do you want me to believe the hadith and accept it as the writings of Muhammad and the words of Allah?

If you have arguments, bring it on intelligently. I asked you about cain, you backed away calling it trash. Abeg go sit up.

What has cain got to do with 'How did Allah Create Eve?

Which one you dey self? Sebi de say you be atheist? When did allahh become your god?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Are these names in the quran? Where did allahh give her the names? Or he didn't give her any name after creating her?
first of all,which language was she named with was it in Arabic,Hebrew,French…or even Yoruba
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by mustymatic(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Let's not talk about this for now as it will derail the thread, otherwise I would have asked you to provide proofs of which part of the bible was tampered with and tell me what was the original statement from authentic Christian source and not from muslims and atheist perspectives.

This is not the point. The point is: Allah didn't mention how, when he created Eve. No mention of her name is made. Period.
How about the hadith u quoted? Hadiths r sayings of d prophet u kno
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by mustymatic(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

They won't come if they lack the lies they will tell.
Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostle who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he [whose coming Jesus had foretold] came unto them with all evidence of the truth, they said: "This [alleged message of his] is [nothing but] spellbinding eloquence!"
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by mustymatic(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

They won't come if they lack the lies they will tell.
Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostle who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he [whose coming Jesus had foretold] came unto them with all evidence of the truth, they said: "This [alleged message of his] is [nothing but] spellbinding eloquence!".
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2015
Hadiths are not, never the sayings of Prophet Muhammad. They are the sayings of those who said Muhammad did this, He did that, he said this and said that. And the prophet Muhammad that you are introduced to is a fake one who infact is a devil and who the christians call antichrist.
mustymatic:

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2015
mustymatic:

Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostle who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he [whose coming Jesus had foretold] came unto them with all evidence of the truth, they said: "This [alleged message of his] is [nothing but] spellbinding eloquence!"

Where did Jesus foretell Ahmad?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2015
tartar9:
first of all,which language was she named with was it in Arabic,Hebrew,French…or even Yoruba

Which name did allahh give her in the quran?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2015
mustymatic:

What is the name allahh gave to her in the quran? There is the possibility that Muhammad heard that from the Jews and Christians.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Which name did allahh give her in the quran?
answer my question
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Did you see how tartar9 has been avoiding to mention Eve because he knows the next question?
whenever open the ass of allah you have already put its follower into confusion already, they are all in confusion now,you won't see them because they will rush down to meet their scholars that will teach them another lies.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
mustymatic:

Surah As-Saff, Verse 6:
And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostle who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he [whose coming Jesus had foretold] came unto them with all evidence of the truth, they said: "This [alleged message of his] is [nothing but] spellbinding eloquence!".
lol a powerless gods for telling the future , that allah don't know any other language than arabic ,even some men can speak more than 20 languages but your don't hear your dialect don't you know that allah is not supreme at all if not why can't you pray in your language?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2015
jcross19:
whenever open the ass of allah you have already put its follower into confusion already, they are all in confusion now,you won't see them because they will rush down to meet their scholars that will teach them another lies.
but only your crucified god has an ass
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by mustymatic(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
jcross19:
lol a powerless gods for telling the future , that allah don't know any other language than arabic ,even some men can speak more than 20 languages but your don't hear your dialect don't you know that allah is not supreme at all if not why can't you pray in your language?
WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by eshbeewanna: 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad called her 'Eve':

"Narrated Abu
Hurrairah: The Prophet said,
'Were it not for Bani Israel,
meat would not decay; and were
it not for EVE, no woman would
ever betray her
husband.'" (Sahih Bukhari,
Hadith 611, Volume 55)

The problem is not the nomenclature, how was Adam's wife created citing the quran?

Why didn't allahh say anything about it?

How is the quran from the true Creator?

{We created Man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape...} (Al-Hijr 15:26)

It also says what means:
{He began the creation of Man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid} (As-Sajdah 32:7-cool

{It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her in love.} (Al-A`raf 7:189)

The Quran confirms that Hawwa` was indeed created out of Adam

{O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, Who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered [like seeds] countless men and women;—reverence God, through whom ye demand your mutual [rights], and [reverence] the wombs [that bore you]: for God ever watches over you.} (An-Nisaa’ 4:1)

Please can you show us where in the New Testament God mentioned EVE?or did he forget to mention both Eve and Adam?
Therefore how can we believe that it was inspired by God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virtues Of The Day Of Arafah / Forgiveness & Purity Of Heart / The Etiquette Of Sneezing: Praising Allaah, Saying “may Allaah Have Mercy On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.