Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer (23380 Views)

U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Personal Assistants / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Standard Chartered Bank Currently Recruiting Personal Assistants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by fummzy22: 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
Did mine in lagos
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by fummzy22: 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
@ ay were u at balogun todai
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Haywhybaba007(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2015
fummzy22:
@ ay were u at balogun todai

yes but l don't tink l have interest in da offer again because the deadline given for documentation is so so crazy, imagine just 1½ days to get a medical report from a government recognized(x-ray and oda stuff),court processing, 2 guarantors (will come in person), pastor or imam's passport wit an attestation letter from him.all to be done and presented on Friday by 8am, well l wish others the best of luck but seriously LAPO sucks

1 Like

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2015
Haywhybaba007:

yes but l don't tink l have interest in da offer again because the deadline given for documentation is so so crazy, imagine just 1½ days to get a medical report from a government recognized(x-ray and oda stuff),court processing, 2 guarantors (will come in person), pastor or imam's passport wit an attestation letter from him.all to be done and presented on Friday by 8am, well l wish others the best of luck but seriously LAPO sucks

haba shocked

all that in 1½ days...thats abit hard to achieve under the stated timeframe na. what if you have to travel to meet those persons in question. have you tried explaining/requesting for added time or you just aint interested in LAPO offer anymore?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
Any news from Benin?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
olempe:
Any news from Benin?

nothing yet oo
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2015
ritzytbabs:

nothing yet oo
Smh... Patiently waiting.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2015
olempe:
Smh... Patiently waiting.

same here
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by walejummy: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
ritzytbabs:

same here
any information from benin yet.?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2015
walejummy:
any information from benin yet.?

nothing yet, any info from your ends?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by christopheojo(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2015
pls u people shud forget about lapo benin d story wud be too long 4 me to explain here....just forge ahead. God knows d best for us
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
christopheojo:
pls u people shud forget about lapo benin d story wud be too long 4 me to explain here....just forge ahead. God knows d best for us
Thanks. But pls try and tell us more so we would know why we should let it go

1 Like

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by walejummy: 7:46pm On May 24, 2015
christopheojo:
Pls tell d summary of wetin happen now

1 Like

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by jamesyria: 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

POSITION:

Provision Store Assistant

REQUIREMENTS:

- A God-fearing Young girl between 16-20 years of age
- Minimum of SSCE with strong aptitude for arithmetic
- Must currently be residing around Mulero, Arigbanla, Old Otta Road, Oyewole, or Iyana Ipaja Road area of Orile-Agege, Lagos.
- Ready to resume by 01-06-2015

SALARY:
Negotiable.

INTERESTED - KINDLY CALL:
07083604142 OR forward CV to jamesyria@yahoo.com.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by cletz991(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
walejummy:
Pls tell d summary of wetin happen now
we have finished documentation here in Benin training starts on NXT WEEK MONDAY
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by cletz991(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2015
ritzytbabs:

haba shocked

all that in 1½ days...thats abit hard to achieve under the stated timeframe na. what if you have to travel to meet those persons in question. have you tried explaining/requesting for added time or you just aint interested in LAPO offer anymore?
I DID All my documentation n guarantors in a day!just determination
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by cletz991(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Haywhybaba007:
The success text came in today,Documentation tinz tomorrow @ Ikeja here in Lagos. who else got the success text?
me too.Benin
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
cletz991:
we have finished documentation here in Benin training starts on NXT WEEK MONDAY
What did you apply for?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by fummzy22: 10:02am On May 28, 2015
Dose in lag nko.. wen does training starts.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
cletz991:
I DID All my documentation n guarantors in a day!just determination

Am not saying it can't be done, but can be abit stressful for candidates whose guarantors are not within the location/state in question.

1 Like

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by cletz991(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
olempe:
What did you apply for?
marketing
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
cletz991:
marketing
OK, do u have any info about the PAs to the Directors?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Adeyemz4(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
pls has any one hear frm Ibadan Branch pls. i need to know . thankz
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Adeyemz4(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
fummzy22:
Dose in lag nko.. wen does training starts.
they ve done theirs last week friday.. and are resuming trainig by monday.. thankz
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by walejummy: 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
Adeyemz4:
pls has any one hear frm Ibadan Branch pls. i need to know . thankz
Ibadan is under osun zone, n dey r still on training
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Adeyemz4(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2015
walejummy:
Ibadan is under osun zone, n dey r still on training
thankz but when did they write their Interview, cos all other branch are to resume training by 1st of June..
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by fummzy22: 8:35am On May 30, 2015
@ adeyems are u so sure lag will start der training on mon..whats ur source
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by fummzy22: 10:36am On May 30, 2015
@ hayway do u hav anybody contact that later did d documentation.tnks
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Adeyemz4(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2015
fummzy22:
@ adeyems are u so sure lag will start der training on mon..whats ur source
my very best friend who went there for d interview was called on, via text message and has done his documentation and every other thing, though he said some people are even on training there before that after d training by on friday thers will start by 1st June. thankz
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ekamavictor(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
What's dia pay like and I heard its contract staff dey r recruiting. Any info on dis?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by fummzy22: 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
Tnks @ adeyem pls can I get d contact of dat ur friends.. it's important.tnks
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Adeyemz4(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2015
fummzy22:
Tnks @ adeyem pls can I get d contact of dat ur friends.. it's important.tnks
His name is Kingsley Egbedi, 08038909802. Tell him Adeyemi from Ore Ondo state. Working with NUPENG Ore Unit. best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Your Relatives Can’t Help You Get A Job Where They Work / Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms / Natforce Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.