Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi (34409 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Banky W Shares Selfie With His Parents In Washington D.C / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by goodgood2(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2015
What kind of secret? Bleaching secret?
chipmunkey:
How come mummy is light skinned while daughter is dark? Omosexy should share her secret with the poor girl na! smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by januzaj(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
Kingscee:
Illiterate fool, how your stupiid notice me take concern this topic? animalistic animal

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Ddonoflife(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2015
mactoni91:
#i_rep_Delta_state #i_rep_Anioma #i_rep_Oshimili_north #i_rep_Illah #i_rep_Uniport #i_rep_born_and_bred_in_lagos #i_rep_dimpledCHEEKS #I_rep_Twin #i_rep_cute_gaptooth #i_rep_i_luv_yoruba_gals #i_rep_May22nd(bday)
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Ddonoflife(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2015
mactoni91:
#i_rep_Delta_state #i_rep_Anioma #i_rep_Oshimili_north #i_rep_Illah #i_rep_Uniport #i_rep_born_and_bred_in_lagos #i_rep_dimpledCHEEKS #I_rep_Twin #i_rep_cute_gaptooth #i_rep_i_luv_yoruba_gals #i_rep_May22nd(bday)
wow i rep may 23rd

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by hensben(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
Gracyel:

My thoughts exactly.... No hard feelings though, but Genny is way prettier.
I disagree, omotola has like five kids with husband and you expect her to still look girly whereas, genny had her daughter when she was teen. Think about what i said now.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Jaymaestro(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2015
some users though . Just omotola and her daughter but Noooo . .Derailers and bigots must have their opinions .
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by julietchic(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
Saklekplus:

***, ****, *,,,, * embarassed am on my kneel now, WILL U MARRY ME?
cry cry

it remain a tin.......that is to cry. until u knell down and cry.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by julietchic(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
hensben:
I disagree, omotola has like five kids with husband and you expect her to still look girly whereas, genny had her daughter when she was teen. Think about what i said now.

Lol @ 10 what of 5.
well she gave birth at 14
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by julietchic(f): 4:43pm On May 04, 2015
Saklekplus:

***, ****, *,,,, * embarassed am on my kneel now, WILL U MARRY ME?
cry cry
yes , oya kiss me

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by sikaxchange: 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
ok so u complain the media are taunting the image of your daughter but u still show her to the whole world
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Svelteb(f): 7:06pm On May 04, 2015
Just a spitting image of her mum
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by kalufelix(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
The girl don ripe??
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by cupidFlint(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
Others awaiting death in Indonesia include,
Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale
Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan
Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu
Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa.
Your hatred for the Igbos is sure gon' lead you to your untimely suicidal decision. We are the most travelled and hard working in African. We everywhere. You hate? You perish.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:00am On May 05, 2015
I'll definitely pay ur husband off someday nd marry my crush 4 long, na money yab man now!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by leketitus: 8:35am On May 05, 2015
are you sure this is not omotola her self when she is much more younger pls check it, hope you have not been full
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2015
julietchic:

yes , oya kiss me

wink kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks for your love, kindly drop ur num or pin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 7:11am On May 06, 2015
sussywink:
Cuties
let's make babies
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by sussywink(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
let's make babies
Thanks but No sir
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2015
Am not worthy ryt?
sussywink:
Thanks but No sir
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
let's make babies

My guy with taste! Ride on, someone just proposed and got accepted. cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by sussywink(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Am not worthy ryt?
U are
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
sussywink:
U are
so wats now stopping us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo / Daddy Freeze: Okada Man Saved Me From Attack In Lagos / Photos From Rachel Bakam's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.