Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (96303 Views)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
adebayooye:
funny you... guess ure the Mr know it all here...as e dey pain you say I don see the phone.... first you didn't produce the phone with them....they producers say its upgradable and might come lollipop and you keep arguing....nawa o
...WTF!!!! I use a Galaxy S5 and a lenovo 550 laptop..why the hell would what you're saying hurt me?!!! grin
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
...WTF!!!! I use a Galaxy S5 and a lenovo 550 laptop..why the hell would what you're saying hurt me?!!! grin
how does that relate to what we are saying?...I know your type..sorry....its ok
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
ibawon:
Elephone P6000,UMI Zero in fact i helped one of my guys flash Cynogen 12 on P6000 and UMI has series of ROMS via ROOTJOY.So Bro lets wait till they release it.
...dude...those OEM's are bigger than techno and infinix..they have enginners and developers plus they always release their devices source codes to third party developers like Cyanogen

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
ibawon:
Elephone P6000,UMI Zero in fact i helped one of my guys flash Cynogen 12 on P6000 and UMI has series of ROMS via ROOTJOY.So Bro lets wait till they release it.
..dude those OEMs release their source codes to third party developers like cyanogen plus they've got in house engineers and developers
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2015
adebayooye:
how does that relate to what we are saying?...I know your type..sorry....its ok
..what type...I didn't talk to you or insult you..... You attacked me...even when I was saying the truth...you misunderstood what I was saying... We're both responsible phone enthusiasts so this shouldn't have called for polite insults on your part...I didn't build the phone with them..yes...they said its upgradeable...as long as it comes with SElinux..yes.. But that doesn't mean it will be updated......android 5.0 isn't really stable...and its not easy to release updates..it takes at least 3months for a Snapdragon device...not to talk of MTK....if I offended you I'm sorry but you also should've gotten your facts right other than insulting me

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
..what type...I didn't talk to you or insult you..... You attacked me...even when I was saying the truth...you misunderstood what I was saying... We're both responsible phone enthusiasts so this shouldn't have called for polite insults on your part
lolz...you took it personal... my point remains if the producers are saying it would be upgradable or might come with lollipop...why are you still arguing...though you have your point but you don't know their plans....like I said the phone is an improvement on the zero....so they know everyone would be expecting a lollipop android os on it...and they assured us at their hangout that it would be upgradable if it doesn't come with lollipop...
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by AMINDA: 3:14pm On May 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
...leave him..some people won't get their facts right and just start spewing unholy crap...
He may not be entirely wrong though, since he has first hand information and have handled the phone. It just might come with lollipop.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2015
But can dis fone b lunched b4 d end of dis month? i must take dis fone go show dem for my village grin
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2015
AMINDA:

He may not be entirely wrong though, since he has first hand information and have handled the phone. It just might come with lollipop.

It's very possible.. After all the crazy lenovo has spewed out 3 mediatek phones running on lollipop... What I'm saying is a lollipop update to a kitkat phone maybe too difficult... Cos Mediatek don't like to release their source codes
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2015
tolexy007:
But can dis fone b lunched b4 d end of dis month? i must take dis fone go show dem for my village grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
adebayooye:
lolz...you took it personal... my point remains if the producers are saying it would be upgradable or might come with lollipop...why are you still arguing...though you have your point but you don't know their plans....like I said the phone is an improvement on the zero....so they know everyone would be expecting a lollipop android os on it...and they assured us at their hangout that it would be upgradable if it doesn't come with lollipop...
...now you see how much can be passed when we all speak with understanding and not insult each other...
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2015
what if i should tell u guys dat all dis termologies u kip mentioning on dis fone, dat i dont realy no what dey works for, all i no is to surf d net, check for d b3, and good display i dont no about d rest.....kitkat oo, lolly pop oo undecided
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
tolexy007:
what if i should tell u guys dat all dis termologies u kip mentioning on dis fone, dat i dont realy no what dey works for, all i no is to surf d net, check for d b3, and good display i dont no about d rest.....kitkat oo, lolly pop oo undecided
....don't worry..you'll get to know it soon..was once like you too.....
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
...now you see how much can be passed when we all speak with understanding and not insult each other...
its aii bro...let's move on
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy
abi now, na only must first use d fone for my village ooo.. grin
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
tolexy007:
lolz...funny you.. I don't know much too...guess he knows more....
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2015
tolexy007:

....ha...Senior kpangolo... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
tolexy007:
Lol baba wan use am collect chieftaincy title
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2015
oyemprince:
Lol baba wan use am collect chieftaincy title
Abi now, am just eager to handle dat fone
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
Guys, abeg any update about d Kevlar?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by jazz04(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
all of una just dey yarn balls on top phone wey never comout....wey nobody don see.. 8 pages already......if d phone cum come out nko...how many page una go do
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by topstar80(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2015
tolexy007:
.. not yet o
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Donvic4u(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2015
tolexy007:

expect update today...

watch this space

#infinixkevlar #thenexthero

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by ibawon(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
Donvic4u:

expect update today...

watch this space

#infinixkevlar #thenexthero
Bros we dey wait oo.I must be among the first to get this device cos i just sold my Super Duper Infinix Zero yesterday.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 11:54am On May 07, 2015
jazz04:
all of una just dey yarn balls on top phone wey never comout....wey nobody don see.. 8 pages already......if d phone cum come out nko...how many page una go do
Lol we Sabi better thing ni
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 11:56am On May 07, 2015
I saw the leak pics online menn it's 2gbaski
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 11:58am On May 07, 2015
To those using the phone, any temperature issue?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
adebayooye:
I've seen it and held it...they actually worked on the cons of the zero...but the battery is not 4000mah...its 2000+.... tongue I've seen it and held it...they actually worked on the cons of the zero...but the battery is not 4000mah...its 2000+....
bro, where did you see it? you don dey work with them?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 1:35pm On May 07, 2015
adebayooye:
exactly... you reason am well...the phone is just lighter than the zero...almost same size and the battery is not 4000mah....Hotnote was created for those who love larger battery capacity.....so they know what they are doing
you got it! but this battery will also be good, something like small but mighty
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 1:35pm On May 07, 2015
tolexy007:

lolz....I no complain about d b3, I only say d b3 tinx is also important. 4000mAh dey owk oo
lol,,, this one bar will be small but mighty

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.