Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos (650 Views)

Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested / Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 04, 2015
A PHCN worker has been electrocuted in Agege area of Lagos. According to eye witnesses, the PHCN worker was on the ladder trying to replace a faulty fuse in the transformer when a huge explosion suddenly broke out causing the man to fell off the ladder and landed into a gutter.

He was said to have fell as a result of the sudden explosion from the transformer.

Few minutes after the unfortunate incident, some PHCN officials arrived at the scene and immediately took the man to a private hospital at Pen Cinema, Agege where he's now being treated.

I pray he survive...See more pics after the cut

http://www.alertnaija.com/2015/05/breaking-power-surge-knock-out-phcn.html
Re: Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by Lattop(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
I prayed 4 his Life
Re: Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2015
Lattop:
I prayed 4 his Life
The man is reportedly dead embarassed , he died in the hospital today
Re: Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by eazisky(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by chynie: 9:10am On May 05, 2015
i wish him quick recovery. but why is this in crime section?
Re: Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by highmood(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2015
I wish him quick recovery. But PHCN workers do not pity the people who they are suffering with. They don't care when you complain to them, some of them are rude, some of their offices inflate the bills according to what I heard. This is a sector where corruption thrive to the maximum. I pray the young man recovers.
Re: Breaking: Power Surge Knock Out A PHCN Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
chynie:
i wish him quick recovery. but why is this in crime section?
Because I can't found a suitable section to add it

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Who Might Be Illuminati / Buhari’s Anti-corruption Crusade Claims First Victim, Govt Official Bags 29 Year / White Man Opens Fire On Black People During Bible Study Few Hours Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.