Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos (34701 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by dre11(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
A 39-year-old bricklayer, identified as Richard Edet was alleged to have thrown a sex worker inside a gutter after he raped her.

The bricklayer was arraigned Wednesday before an Igbosere Magistrate’s Court in Lagos.
He is facing a two-count charge of stealing and rape leveled against him by the police.

The prosecutor, Corporal Friday Mameh, told the court that the accused, sometimes in June, committed the alleged offence when he met the complainant, one Gloria Obihor, at a party where he told her that he works with Mobil.

He said that the defendant unlawfully assaulted the complainant sexually.

According to Mameh, “the defendant and the complainant met again in August at 1004 Estate in Victoria Island and then headed for a bar.

“They took a taxi and the defendant pointed at a house and said that was his residence.

“After they left the bar, the defendant raped the victim, threw her inside a gutter and stole her property and money.

“She shouted for help, but nobody was around to help her.

“The properties that were stolen by the defendant are Samsung X6 phone, valued at N92, 000; Malado wristwatch, valued N40,000; perfume valued at N16,000 and a cash sum of N13,000.”

The complainant raised the alarm when she saw Edet at Oniru beach, Lagos which led to his arrest as he was hit by a vehicle while trying to escape again.

The offence is punishable under Sections 285 and 259 of the criminal law of Lagos State, 2011.
However, the accused pleaded not guilty to the two-count charge.

The Magistrate, Patrick Adekomaiya granted him bail in the sum of N200, 000, with two sureties in like sum, who must be employed in a limited liability company, tax payers and their addresses verified.

The case has been adjourned to September 23.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/01/bricklayer-disguised-oil-firm-worker-rapes-sex-worker-lagos/
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by HungerBAD: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Password:Oil Worker.

Who it catches most:Lagos and Port Harcourt girls.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Pierocash(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
non of my business
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by MrWhaley: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Summary,please. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by thorpido(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rape.....get caught and face the music.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by anyimontana(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wait,we r coming

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na wa o then still dey rape olosho? :O

7 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Drownedgod(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please which phone be samsung x6??....I smell lies grin

13 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drownedgod:
the story just dey jagajaga like that.

16 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Women who never make use of their grey matter for once are everywhere.

He said he works in Mobil and you had to follow him everywhere to be a partaker of his oil money...next time she will be careful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by BF69BF: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rape kwa? Kontinuu..

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Proffdada: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's no rape , it's robbery simple grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by AnodaIT(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerian rape na when the guy no pay as he promised

23 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Saint52(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
nna check am well, who rape who?

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Temitope223(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by IamLEGEND1: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Samsung X6 ke?

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by caniva(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na lie angry angry angry We no believe.

Is it possible to steal water from the OCEAN? Just asking sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Im rape d girl abi im no pay for d puna wey im lash?.. please be precise.cos... I SMELL LIES.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by situationroom: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
this guy follow rape the Samsung x6 and malado wrist watch.....hmmmmmm?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Nectarbaba(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Olosho too dey complain of rape? Moreover is prostitution legal in Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Disguised? shocked
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drownedgod:

NA THE LATEST SAMSUNG SYMBIAN PHONE WEY COME OUT IN 2006

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by nicerichard05: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
This Corporal Friday Mameh don popular ooo, from the case where a former Eco bank manager stole money from a dead man and also withdrew money from somebody in the UK to this case and many more to come. i know him personally, he is one of the bravest police offers i know.

God bless you sir
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Ikigia: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
A day can't pass without a rape news.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by CHYMZZY(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
My vission
name checkin'
Richard Edet spotted
My mission
To go NExt ASPA!
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by CHYMZZY(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
My vission To come and check names.. RICHARD EDET My mission accomplished! Next!
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wastern brothers at it again...
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by tunary(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
How can a single guy force himself into the small tiny hole of a girl successfully? Na waoo
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by magicminister: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
The guy deserves to be severely punished.
Raping a woman is a heinous crime.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Modsenemy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I don't think I understand d meaning of rape again sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by GoodSide: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wetin sex worker dey use samsung s6,wrist watch n pefdey do.nawa o.
Mk person dey rape h.i.v ppl them.
Kai..direct aids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.