Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 (1829 Views)

Seyi Law To "Run For President In 2019" / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) / Bad Girl Huddah Officially Announces She Got Her B00bs Enlarged [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by veyronblog: 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
Celebrated neurosurgeon Ben Carson has officially announced his intention to run for president.
“I’m willing to be part of the equation and therefore, I’m announcing my candidacy for president of the United States of America," Carson told Ohio's WKRC.
Carson also caused an uproar after he compared gay marriage to bestiality and pedophilia.
USA Today reports Carson also told WPEC in Florida that he will be a part of the 2016 race. Carson is expected to speak on his presidential run at an event in Detroit on Monday.
A darling of the conservative movement, Carson enters a crowded Republican field vying for a position ahead of what is expected to be a very competitive primary. He maintains a

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/ben-carson-officially-announces-run-for.html

3 Likes

Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Americans do not want another cooured man.
xxxxx

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by nanauju(f): 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
Ben is one of my inspirations but I personally don't support this his idea of venturing into the political game. Some games aren't just meant for some to play
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by veyronblog: 11:05pm On May 06, 2015
nanauju:
Ben is one of my inspirations but I personally don't support this his idea of venturing into the political game. Some games aren't just meant for some to play
WISELY SAID
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by sinaj(f): 12:15am On May 07, 2015
handsome man smiley

stick to da theater Sir
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by missvera(f): 12:20am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:
handsome man smiley

stick to da theater Sir
he can't anymore...he's retired.
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by ugotex85: 1:00am On May 07, 2015
You never can tell, he may turn out to be the next American president. But honestly, since Obama bleeped up, I lost interest in supporting somebody to be president of America just because he's black.
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Mariojane(f): 10:51am On May 07, 2015
Goodluck to him.

what does he want 'CHANGE' OR 'TRANSFORMATION'
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by veyronblog: 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
ugotex85:
You never can tell, he may turn out to be the next American president. But honestly, since Obama bleeped up, I lost interest in supporting somebody to be president of America just because he's black.
YH
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Svelteb(f): 11:56pm On May 07, 2015
I luv dis man nd his books. Hmmm...he shudnt just waste his time nd resources...he can always channel d resources elsewhr Whr he'll make life worth living 4 d hopeless. He can still do more
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by veyronblog: 12:20am On May 08, 2015
Svelteb:
I luv dis man nd his books. Hmmm...he shudnt just waste his time nd resources...he can always channel d resources elsewhr Whr he'll make life worth living 4 d hopeless. He can still do more
true talk
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by femzysticks(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2015
I can see he is thinking big
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Svelteb(f): 1:37am On May 08, 2015
veyronblog:
true talk
tnx
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Rubis(m): 4:25am On May 08, 2015
Svelteb:

At 63, this man has served humanity and he intends to do more that's why he's contesting for the office of Mr President. He once received an "Award for the Greatest Public Service Benefiting the Disadvantaged" and lots more.

I love this man and I think an average American love him too. He is charismatic ( a quality that our president has the opposite) and a genius:- he is the first surgeon to successfully separated a conjoined twins joined at the head!!!

I however think the only factor that would give his opponent an edge over him is his view towards homosexuality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Svelteb(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2015
Rubis:

At 63, this man has served humanity and he intends to do more that's why he's contesting for the office of Mr President. He once received an "Award for the Greatest Public Service Benefiting the Disadvantaged" and lots more.

I love this man and I think an average American love him too. He is charismatic ( a quality that our president has the opposite) and a genius:- he is the first surgeon to successfully separated a conjoined twins joined at the head!!!

I however think the only factor that would give his opponent an edge over him is his view towards homosexuality.

Yes, he got several awards for his services to humanity but do u think Americans still want to be ruled by a black man? I read an article online Somx bck where som Americans were blaming Pres. Morgan 4 d calamity dat befell dem during his watch nd also buttressed dir htared 4 black rulers wt Obama's regime whr, according to them, no achievements were recorded in dir country. Now dey are so hell bent on not giving any black American a chance @ dat anymore. Well, owing to his(Mr. Bens')credential, he may bcome d President there is no harm in trying. He even once wrote about taking risk and I think this is one of them.
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Rubis(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2015
Svelteb:
Yes, he got several awards for his services to humanity but do u think Americans still want to be ruled by a black man? I read an article online Somx bck where som Americans were blaming Pres. Morgan 4 d calamity dat befell dem during his watch nd also buttressed dir htared 4 black rulers wt Obama's regime whr, according to them, no achievements were recorded in dir country. Now dey are so hell bent on not giving any black American a chance @ dat anymore. Well, owing to his(Mr. Bens')credential, he may bcome d President there is no harm in trying. He even once wrote about taking risk and I think this is one of them.

Yeah, and lots believe he is incredibly amazing and that gives him an edge over an average African American.
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Svelteb(f): 12:28pm On May 08, 2015
Rubis:

Yeah, and lots believe he is incredibly amazing and that gives him an edge over an average African American.
I sincerely wish him all da best in his presidential race.
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by Rubis(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2015
Svelteb:
I sincerely wish him all da best in his presidential race.
Me too cheesy
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by jakeng(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
Good for him, a good writer
Re: Ben Carson Officially Announces Run For Usa President In 2016 by veyronblog: 3:15pm On May 16, 2015
jakeng:
Good for him, a good writer
yh

(1) (Reply)

My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson / Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). / Ladies Would U Rock This To CLUB ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.