Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson (1831 Views)

Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story / Davido: I Have Done My Part & My Best , I Am Sorry To All My True Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by myrao(f): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
"I was still contemplating on whether to take the cab with my friend to Benin republic when my alarm rang 4pm .although there were readily available buses @the park but considering the fact that it was late and the buses were barely filled up ,I complied .my friend and I took the cab and we were the only ones in it.the cab driver told us that he was being considerate as he did not want us to end up arriving our destination rather late.approaching agbara ,3 other commuters boarded our cab ,I could barely notice the fact that they were looking rather strange.the journey went on and on ,almost leaving lagos suburb ,the driver and the 3 other guys asked us to UnCloth,pointing a sharped edged knife @our faces.I was scared ,I knew something was amiss so out of shock I pulled my dress ,my friend did the same.as we left Lagos ,we were @the outskirts when the driver stopped the car.they told us they were going to rape us ....with the knowledge of Hollywood action movies and all ...and also with my prayers ,I asked God to let them order me out of the car first ...that moment ,i could barely see ,everywhere was dark..to my surprise ,I was called out first ,the guys were supposed to take turns in raping me.the moment I was ordered out,I ran ...I could feel adrenaline acting so fast,I ran ,I jumped into swamps ,through the woods and all (naked ),it was then I spotted light from afar,alas it was a church I saw.I ran into the church,the members ran out of shock ,it was then the leader of the prayer meeting they were holding came in to help.she gave me some clothes and sheltered me that night .throughout the night I kept on thinking of what I would have done if not for God's intervention.the next day I made it back to my house ....I also got reports that the police found my friend's body,may her soul rest in peace thoroughly in shreds...according to them ,after running series of tests on the body ,she was raped ,her genitals were cut and was stabbed,I cried and cried "my coursemate said as she broke down in tears.I was touched ,and the story she said made me remember one that happened to my cousin few months ago..I will share it soon ....watch out
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
God really saved you, travelling at night is not always the best.
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by myrao(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Midehi:
God really saved you, travelling at night is not always the best.
.course mate's experience
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by temitemi1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thank GOD for ur life!
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by Godskidmidas(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Redeeming the time, for the days are evil.RIP to the dead one.
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by mekzyjoe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
myrao:
"I was still contemplating on whether to take the cab with my friend to Benin republic when my alarm rang 4pm .although there were readily available buses @the park but considering the fact that it was late and the buses were barely filled up ,I complied .my friend and I took the cab and we were the only ones in it.the cab driver told us that he was being considerate as he did not want us to end up arriving our destination rather late.approaching agbara ,3 other commuters boarded our cab ,I could barely notice the fact that they were looking rather strange.the journey went on and on ,almost leaving lagos suburb ,the driver and the 3 other guys asked us to UnCloth,pointing a sharped edged nice @our faces.I was scared ,I knew something was amiss so out of shock I pulled my dress ,my friend did the same.as we left Lagos ,we were @the outskirts when the driver stopped the car.they told us they were going to rape us ....with the knowledge of Hollywood action movies and all ...and also with my prayers ,I asked God to let them order me out of the car first ...that moment ,i could barely see ,everywhere was dark..to my surprise ,I was called out first ,the guys were supposed to take turns in raping me.the moment I was ordered out,I ran ...I could feel adrenaline acting so fast,I ran ,I jumped into swamps ,through the woods and all (naked ),it was then I spotted light from afar,alas it was a church I saw.I ran into the church,the members ran out of shock ,it was then the leader of the prayer meeting they were holding came in to help.she gave me some clothes and sheltered me that night .throughout the night I kept on thinking of what I would have done if not for God's intervention.the next day I made it back to my house ....I also got reports that the police found my friend's body,may her soul rest in peace thoroughly in shreds...according to them ,after running series of tests on the
body ,she was raped ,her genitals were cut and was stabbed,I cried and cried "my coursemate said as she broke down in tears.I was touched ,and the story she said made me remember one that happened to my cousin few months ago..I will share it soon ....watch out
i hear o...kpele
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by seanby4konji: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
You say
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by yomi007k(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thank God for ur life.

Wat was d mission in Benin rep?

Why travel so late?
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by myrao(f): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
yomi007k:
Thank God for ur life.

Wat was d mission in Benin rep?
Why travel so late?
dunno why she did travel that late...
Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by Calbarian(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
I knew this one won't make FP. If na one yeye gist say Davido buy earring, or say Buhari and two cows take selfie, nobody go hear word again. Babe, ontop your life, na God win.

1 Like

Re: My True Life Experience In Lagos Which Has Taught Me A Big Lesson by chukkystar(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sadistic Babe.. Nice story though

(1) (Reply)

Some Famous Alumni Of Some Nigeria University / Lagos G!rls Paid 500 Naira Each To Sh0w Their Things Outside Their Compound / Rapper Eva Alordiah Breaks Up With Charlie Boy's Son,says Her Dog His Her BF Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.