Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Fani-kayode Lost Immunity: Court To Decide His Case On June 18 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Lost Immunity: Court To Decide His Case On June 18 (586 Views)

Nationwide Topless March On June 12 / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 / Money Laundering: Fani-kayode Knows Fate June 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Lost Immunity: Court To Decide His Case On June 18 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
USED AND Dumped huh!?!... Fani-kayode to receive the Shock of his life come JUne 18, 2015 has his case file of money laundry has been reopened for judgement..
Funny enough, his case will be handled under a regime that will never condone d obnoxious and rape of law perpetrated by some unscrupulous justice under PDP government..
I Smell betrayer from GEJ govt who has been a strong protection for his frontline parrot.. Now that GEJ lost, I suspected he doesn't want to go down alone. By ensuring that majority of d architect to his failure go down d drain with him. In no particular order, Fani Kayode who is foreseen to swiftly join APC camp for protection immediately PDP hands over to the great party called APC will have to go first... Of the Greatest Nigeria APC! Greatest Change! Greatest Sai baba!

Picture from Channels TV scroll bar frontpage pls

Re: Fani-kayode Lost Immunity: Court To Decide His Case On June 18 by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
Just too happy that this gud news was posted by me.. More great news to come..

Satanoids d floor his open oya start defending ur spokesperson..

Megaphone
Re: Fani-kayode Lost Immunity: Court To Decide His Case On June 18 by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
He's a role model
We don't protect our own all we do is to castigate dem
We don't value somtin until we lose it
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: Fani-kayode Lost Immunity: Court To Decide His Case On June 18 by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2015
A criminal ur role model? U luv transformation and U hate change?? Have u seen anybody wearing new dress on dirty cloth? U Can't experience transformation without CHANGE.. U nid to CHANGE ur dirty rag and put on new dress which will bring about transformation..
What do u value in d most corrupt govt in d history Of Nigeria?? The death of PDP is a glory to our nation.. May we never experience PDP leaders and its blindfolded suppoters again ..

(1) (Reply)

Is Aishat Buhari Living Up To Her Promise / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity / Buhari To Inherit $60b Debt From Jonathan – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.