Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Unravelling Cramjones! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unravelling Cramjones! (1786 Views)

Unravelling The Myths And Lies Surronding Buhari / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unravelling Cramjones! by VirginFinder: 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
There is nothing contradictory, unusual or confusing about the Cramjones handle.

Cramjones has successfully played on the intelligence of so many nairalanders and will continue to do so unless they are lucky enough to read this.

I'll try my best to unravel the 'mysterious' Cramjones here.

Cramjones is moniker used by at least 2 politicians who happen to be close friends.
One of them is FFK. The other is chooses to be anonymous. The anonymous fellow is actually Cramjones. The essence of this approach is to make the moniker what it is - controversial and confusing - to the slow and gullible nairalander.

With this system in place, FFK will find it easy to deny the moniker at any time, t. It wont be difficult since the moniker is bound to exhibit incoherence from time to time as result of its frequent use by the other anonymous politician(Cramjones).

Both politicians were in APC until FFK left for PDP. When FFK left, Cramjones descended on FFK and lashed him for betraying the APC using the same Cramjones handle to the bewilderment of nairalanders. How could FFK be abusing himself? Most of you must have retorted.
Maybe he is having identity crisis, most of you concluded.
At all! It was Cramjones bashing FFK.

I was able to decipher FFK's Cramjones' posts from the anonymous guy's Cramjones' posts.

Here is how:
At the end of FFK's posts, he signs of this way:
- Femi Fani Kayode
While at the end of the Cramjones' posts, he signs of this way:
- Cramjones

I dont know if they still follow this rule.
Cramjones posts most of the time and oftentimes helps
FFK too.
However, it is evident both friends have made up and kissed following the outcome of the elections and are now back in full gear to taunt nairalanders even more.

Please dont fall for their gimmicks.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by EdCure: 10:32pm On May 04, 2015
Good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 04, 2015
Good po them

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Firefire(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2015
ko kan aiye... undecided
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by omenka(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
That moniker has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with FFK. I wonder why you guys even think it does. His diction alone is a dead giveaway.

2 Likes

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by VirginFinder: 7:14am On May 05, 2015
omenka:
That moniker has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with FFK. I wonder why you guys even think it does. His diction alone is a dead giveaway.

Oh, it sure does!

Is FFK the only politician?
If you were FFK would you stand by idly and watch someone impersonate you unend?

What does it cost FFK to reach Seun by all means and order him to delete/deactivate the Cramjones account with immediate effect.

Believe it or not, FFK is a major stakeholder in the Cramjones conglomerate.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by omenka(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

Oh, it sure does!

Is FFK the only politician?
If you were FFK would you stand by idly and watch someone impersonate you unend?

What does it cost FFK to reach Seun by all means and order him to delete/deactivate the Cramjones account with immediate effect.

Believe it or not, FFK is a major stakeholder in the Cramjones conglomerate.
Na wa for you oo. Did FFK tell you he's aware someone is impersonating him on some forum?? Would he not only try to address it if he's aware??

Believe what you want to believe. None of my business.

1 Like

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 7:22am On May 05, 2015
omenka:
Na wa for you oo. Did FFK tell you he's aware someone is impersonating him on some forum?? Would he not only try to address it if he's aware??

FFK is very aware of the existence of CramJones. Just so you know ok?

CramJones
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by omenka(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2015
cramjones:

FFK is very aware of the existence of CramJones. Just so you know ok?
CramJones
Delusions of grandeur. I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by TheOtherview: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
VirginFinder:
There is nothing contradictory, unusual or confusing about the Cramjones handle.

Cramjones has successfully played on the intelligence of so many nairalanders and will continue to do so unless they are lucky enough to read this.

I'll try my best to unravel the 'mysterious' Cramjones here.

Cramjones is moniker used by at least 2 politicians who happen to be close friends.
One of them is FFK. The other is chooses to be anonymous. The anonymous fellow is actually Cramjones. The essence of this approach is to make the moniker what it is - controversial and confusing - to the slow and gullible nairalander.

With this system in place, FFK will find it easy to deny the moniker at any time, t. It wont be difficult since the moniker is bound to exhibit incoherence from time to time as result of its frequent use by the other anonymous politician(Cramjones).

You beat me to it VirginFinder.
Anyone who has studied the enigma called FFK for as long as I have, would recognise his diction from afar.

You are absolutely right to assert that there is more than one personality behind the handle. It was this fact that threw me off the scent a number of times, in the very early days, until I established a pattern.

The anonymous cramjones has an interest in the medical field and also happens to have spent time in the US, as some of his earlier posts suggests grin He has a different style of writing, happens to be a lot more combative (yes, this I have observed), and also employs American spellings.

More on this later.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2015
TheOtherview:

Anyone who has studied the enigma called FFK for as long as I have, would recognise his diction from afar.

You are absolutely right to assert that there is more than one personality behind the handle. It was this fact that threw me off the scent a number of times, in the very early days, until I established a pattern.

The anonymous cramjones has an interest in the medical field and also happens to have spent time in the US, as some of his earlier posts suggests grin He has a different style of writing, happens to be a lot more combative (yes, this I have observed), and also employs American spellings.

More on this later.

Hmmm...this is the closest analysis anyone has come to unravelling CramJones. Whoever this person is must be extremely brilliant!

-CramJones

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2015
TheOtherview:

More on this later.

Hmmm...this is the closest analysis anyone has come to unravelling CramJones. Whoever this person is must be extremely brilliant!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by TheOtherview: 7:58am On May 05, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

My 'eGuerrilla' nom de guerre was fashioned in war and peace sir. wink
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 05, 2015
TheOtherview:

My 'eGuerrilla' nom de guerre was fashioned in war and peace sir. wink

Why do you think I have an interest in the medical field?

-CramJones
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
Una get time o!

So which of the cramjones shareholders did I send PM to? FFK or the anonymous? grin angry

1 Like

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:10am On May 05, 2015
Cramjones, abeg pick a definite personality. This chameleon trait is sickening!
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by TheOtherview: 8:10am On May 05, 2015
cramjones:

Why do you think I have an interest in the medical field?

-CramJones

There is a long and chequered trail that provides vital clues.
Whether it was the faceoff with that osisis woman on Iwu's contributions to pharmacology or an attempt to raise the spectre of primary health care in Nigeria - which sincere9jerian (a medical expert himself) countered with seemingly weightier arguments - there is much in cramjones' posting history to pick from.

P.S - Regardless of any other view I hold, I think both of the personalities behind the cramjones handle have actually helped to elevate the standard of discourse on NL.

1 Like

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 05, 2015
Ffk uses this moniker to scout young girls too. He can't do that with his Twitter account for obvious reasons.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Pataki: 8:24am On May 05, 2015
June 18th puts an end to this nuisance on NL.

Cramgoat is FFK. If you choose not to believe that, that is your headache.

1 Like

Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2015
Straight from the playbook of Robert Littell. I'm loving this. More intrigue please. Keep it coming. grin
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2015
Does it really matter who is behind the handle? How many other high profile people have been "unveiled"?
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:09am On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Does it really matter who is behind the handle? How many other high profile people have been "unveiled"?
abi o! Who cares who's behind the monikers? Anyone can claim what it is not.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by VirginFinder: 10:29am On May 05, 2015
omenka:

Come on!

Just admit you were NOT SMART ENOUGH to reason in that direction rather than attempt to play down Nairaland's far-reaching influence.

Which right thinking politician doesnt know about NL and/or visit from time to time either as members or guests?

All those campaign ads were placed by whom? Civil servants?
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by VirginFinder: 10:37am On May 05, 2015
TheOtherview:

The anonymous cramjones has an interest in the medical field and also happens to have spent time in the US,

You are a great guy!

Actually, I am not a Cramjones follower. I only view his threads once in a while.
I created this thread to sensitize nairalanders about the Cramjones moniker especially those who had become increasingly traumatised by it.

Can you a imagine a family woman sending Cramjones/FFK a PM? What for?
How cheap can such a family woman be?

Cheers.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by eCollynzo: 10:47am On May 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a great guy!

Actually, I am not a Cramjones follower. I only view his threads once in a while.
I created this thread to sensitize nairalanders about the Cramjones moniker especially those who had become increasingly traumatised by it.

Can you a imagine a Berem sending Cramjones/FFK a PM? What for?
How cheap can Berem be?

Cheers.
Very cheap, I must say.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by freedom96: 10:58am On May 05, 2015
Hmm...as for me,I no send.Wether ffk is cramjones or not doesn't matter.

Change has come!
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 05, 2015
Pataki:
June 18th puts an end to this nuisance on NL.

Cramgoat is FFK. If you choose not to believe that, that is your headache.

I concur with you. FFK is Cramjones. He's only trying hard to get people off his trail.

18th of June, it is.
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by opiaoku: 11:40am On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
abi o! Who cares who's behind the monikers? Anyone can claim what it is not.

grin
Re: Unravelling Cramjones! by VirginFinder: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
eCollynzo:
Very cheap, I must say.
Your have a good sense of intuition. But then, you shouldnt have misquoted me. Na jeje I dey go o.
DP
TP

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Akwa Ibom State Governor Udom Emmanuel Defies Heavy Downpour To Do This? / I Stand By My Comments On Soyinka, Says Obasanjo / Biafran's Freedom Is For Sure:- Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.