Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods (3660 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Meet Woman Who Was Greater Than Virgin Mary In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
barnacle:
as a gentlebeing and i know the differnce between arguing like a civilised person and the comment of a tout
ill just recommend you move to yabaleft.
religion fanatic

you obviously have issues with understanding common English.

meanwhile, fúck your God!
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by pneumaticos(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
dalaman:

Allah is greater than the Christian God, yet it is the unbelievers that are ruling the world and controlling everything while muslims are constantly crying and begging? USA, China, Japan, Germany, Canada, Australia, Russia, France , Italy, Israel, Belgium etc. Israel alone has demolished the entire muslims in the middle east despite their constant and endless prayers to Allah to defeat them that remains unanswered. Muslims are second class citizens of the world when it comes to influence and might. The unbelievers are the ones that have been ruling the world through out recorded history. Allah and muslims have been relegated to the background if we are to go by history and the reality we see around us.

The best finishing move on alshit
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by pneumaticos(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok you are very sick. . quote.

So telling someone to take it easy with insults and harsh words is now a problem to you... insults makes no point.

I think you should go take your pills first then read the post again. . .

Ur lack of understanding stinks beyound the skies
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by pneumaticos(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
?yes bcs muslim are more populated dan xtian

jonathan also had an oral agreement with muslims in EDO and some south east state
shey u need the link?

Statically the christian to muslim population in nigeria is 51 to 49

Dont think islam is growing in nigeria
its actually going down
Even michika was gradally turning to a christian town before boko haram attack

Even fulanis that brut islam to norther nigeria are getting converted daily

Dont think its the work of some human being..its jesus doing it
I was shock when i met a woman,a fulani praying and singing to jesus
Guy,you have your chance now,make use of it
Islam cannot last the next 20 years in edo state
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by barnacle: 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
emrain:

you obviously have issues with understanding common English.

meanwhile, fúck your God!
hope u know u just wrote GOD.if i were you i would ask for forgiveness from the most high,he is merciful.
Remember not everyone you meet that you vent your fustration on.E-fight wouldnt lead you anywhere.there's a big difference between an argument and given insult.i love debating and arguing not because he/she is faceless but trying to convince the other party to see from your point of view.thats the beauty of us having a different mindset..and i wont be suprised if you an adult with the brain of a kid..nowadays most young teens grow up in sense than the so called adult.GROW UP
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
barnacle:

hope u know u just wrote GOD.if i were you i would ask for forgiveness from the most high,he is merciful.
Remember not everyone you meet that you vent your fustration on.E-fight wouldnt lead you anywhere.there's a big difference between an argument and given insult.i love debating and arguing not because he/she is faceless but trying to convince the other party to see from your point of view.thats the beauty of us having a different mindset..and i wont be suprised if you an adult with the brain of a kid..nowadays most young teens grow up in sense than the so called adult.GROW UP

yeah, I wrote "God", and I'll write it again fúck your God!

apparently, I don't argue with people that don't want their illusions destroyed.

perhaps you need to try and convince your faceless God to see things from your point of view.

pls don't quote me again.
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by barnacle: 5:04pm On May 08, 2015
emrain:

yeah, I wrote "God", and I'll write it again fúck your God!

apparently, I don't argue with people that don't want their illusions destroyed.

perhaps you need to try and convince your faceless God to see things from your point of view.

pls don't quote me again.
God have mercy
Christ have mercy
Subhanallah
RELIGION HARMONY
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 6:49pm On May 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

its actually going down

tanx mr comedian
do u agree that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world
if u are not i go enlight u
must fastest growing religion in america is islam most of them are xtian and now moving to islam
must fastest growing religion in eruope is islam

if we are talking abut naija 1 na poverty cause am but e go soon end
Edo is for islam
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 6:55pm On May 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

its actually going down

this is the evidence that xtianity go vanish

Catholic Church Transformed Into A Mosque
https://www.nairaland.com/2302026/catholic-church-transformed-into-mosque
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by pneumaticos(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
tanx mr comedian
do u agree that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world
if u are not i go enlight u
must fastest growing religion in america is islam most of them are xtian and now moving to islam
must fastest growing religion in eruope is islam

if we are talking abut naija 1 na poverty cause am but e go soon end
Edo is for islam

Get back to me when you come out of deception
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by pneumaticos(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
this is the evidence that xtianity go vanish

Catholic Church Transformed Into A Mosque
https://www.nairaland.com/2302026/catholic-church-transformed-into-mosque

You think its some lazy powerless demons like allah and co thats is behind christianity

Do you thinks its some brainless folks like muhamet

You dont know christ

You dont know me
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

Get back to me when you come out of deception
islam the religion of the world

islam my religion

tanx to ALLAH FOR THE GRACE
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
pneumaticos:

You think its some lazy powerless demons like allah and co thats is behind christianity

Do you thinks its some brainless folks like muhamet

You dont know christ

You dont know me
e go clear for una face now

(CNN)If tech futurists are to be believed, by the year 2050, robots will do many of our errands and drive our cars. If a new study on religious trends is to be believed, many of those robot-controlled cars will stop and park at mosques and churches.
Yes, despite predictions that religion will go the way of dinosaurs, the size of almost every major faith -- sorry, Buddhists -- will increase in the next 40 years, according to a study released Thursdayby the Pew Research Center.
The biggest winners, Pew predicts, will be Islam and Christianity.
Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people
Christianity is expected to grow, too, but not at Islam's explosive rate. The Pew study predicts Christians will increase from 2.17 billion to 2.92 billion, composing more than 31% of the world's population.
This means that by 2050, more than 6 out of 10 people on Earth will be Christian or Muslim. And, for perhaps the first time in history, Islam and Christianity would boast roughly equal numbers.
Looking even farther into the future, Islam's population could surpass Christianity by 2100 Pew says, despite Christians' six-century head start. (It's possible that Muslims outnumbered Christians some time in the past, perhaps during the Black Plague that decimated Europe. But scholars aren't certain.)
Based in Washington, Pew is a nonpartisan "fact tank" that regularly produces sweeping surveys of this kind without taking public policy positions. Six years in the making, its study collected data from 234 countries and territories to predict the fate of five major faiths -- Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism and Islam -- as well as folk religions and the religiously unaffiliated, including atheists.
The study, which Pew says is the first of its kind, bases its projections on the age of populations, fertility and mortality rates, as well as migration and conversion patterns. Simply put, Muslims are having larger families, retaining more members (conversions are illegal in some Muslim nations) and are younger than adherents of other faiths. More than 1 in 3 Muslims is younger than 15.
But religious trends have never been measured on the study's vast scale, Pew says, so a few cautions are in order.
First, the population projections are based on current data and assumptions about demographic trends. For example, Muslim women have an average of three children, the highest of any religious group. In the future, if education and employment rates rise, those numbers could change.
Second, nobody at Pew has a crystal ball, so events like cataclysmic wars, rampaging diseases, natural disasters and economic meltdowns could throw the numbers off.
But it's clear from the 245-page reportthat Pew and the demographic experts they consulted did their homework, so the study is worth taking seriously. With that in mind, here are some of the study's top findings about what the world will look like -- at least, faith-wise -- in 2050.
-- Atheists, agnostics and religiously unaffiliated people will increase in the United States (from 16% to 26%) but decline as a share of the total worldwide population.
-- Also in the United States, Christians will drop from 78% to 66% of population. Muslims will surpass Jews as the largest non-Christian religion in the U.S.
-- Sub-Saharan African will be home to 40% of the Christian population and Nigeria have more Christians than any other country except for the United States and Brazil.
-- India will have the largest Muslim population in the world, passing Indonesia, but Hindus will retain a majority.
-- More than 10% of Europeans will be Muslim, while the number of Christians in Europe will drop by 100 million.
-- Hinduism (1.4 billion adherents) and Judaism (16 million) will increase, while Buddhists will be about the same size as in 2010 (5.2 million).
-- In the coming decades, 106 million people are projected to leave Christianity. (46 million will convert to Christianity, offsetting the losses a little.)
-- The number of countries with Christian majorities will drop to 151, as Christians are projected to decrease in Australia, Benin, Bosnia-Herzegovina, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Republic of Macedonia and the United Kingdom.
-- Muslims are expected to make up more than 50% of the population in 51 countries, including the Republic of Macedonia and Nigeria

For more detail

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/

islam is my religion i love it

with this post ur sense go work
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by dalaman: 9:45pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
e go clear for una face now

(CNN)If tech futurists are to be believed, by the year 2050, robots will do many of our errands and drive our cars. If a new study on religious trends is to be believed, many of those robot-controlled cars will stop and park at mosques and churches.
Yes, despite predictions that religion will go the way of dinosaurs, the size of almost every major faith -- sorry, Buddhists -- will increase in the next 40 years, according to a study released Thursdayby the Pew Research Center.
The biggest winners, Pew predicts, will be Islam and Christianity.
Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people
Christianity is expected to grow, too, but not at Islam's explosive rate. The Pew study predicts Christians will increase from 2.17 billion to 2.92 billion, composing more than 31% of the world's population.
This means that by 2050, more than 6 out of 10 people on Earth will be Christian or Muslim. And, for perhaps the first time in history, Islam and Christianity would boast roughly equal numbers.
Looking even farther into the future, Islam's population could surpass Christianity by 2100 Pew says, despite Christians' six-century head start. (It's possible that Muslims outnumbered Christians some time in the past, perhaps during the Black Plague that decimated Europe. But scholars aren't certain.)
Based in Washington, Pew is a nonpartisan "fact tank" that regularly produces sweeping surveys of this kind without taking public policy positions. Six years in the making, its study collected data from 234 countries and territories to predict the fate of five major faiths -- Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism and Islam -- as well as folk religions and the religiously unaffiliated, including atheists.
The study, which Pew says is the first of its kind, bases its projections on the age of populations, fertility and mortality rates, as well as migration and conversion patterns. Simply put, Muslims are having larger families, retaining more members (conversions are illegal in some Muslim nations) and are younger than adherents of other faiths. More than 1 in 3 Muslims is younger than 15.
But religious trends have never been measured on the study's vast scale, Pew says, so a few cautions are in order.
First, the population projections are based on current data and assumptions about demographic trends. For example, Muslim women have an average of three children, the highest of any religious group. In the future, if education and employment rates rise, those numbers could change.
Second, nobody at Pew has a crystal ball, so events like cataclysmic wars, rampaging diseases, natural disasters and economic meltdowns could throw the numbers off.
But it's clear from the 245-page reportthat Pew and the demographic experts they consulted did their homework, so the study is worth taking seriously. With that in mind, here are some of the study's top findings about what the world will look like -- at least, faith-wise -- in 2050.
-- Atheists, agnostics and religiously unaffiliated people will increase in the United States (from 16% to 26%) but decline as a share of the total worldwide population.
-- Also in the United States, Christians will drop from 78% to 66% of population. Muslims will surpass Jews as the largest non-Christian religion in the U.S.
-- Sub-Saharan African will be home to 40% of the Christian population and Nigeria have more Christians than any other country except for the United States and Brazil.
-- India will have the largest Muslim population in the world, passing Indonesia, but Hindus will retain a majority.
-- More than 10% of Europeans will be Muslim, while the number of Christians in Europe will drop by 100 million.
-- Hinduism (1.4 billion adherents) and Judaism (16 million) will increase, while Buddhists will be about the same size as in 2010 (5.2 million).
-- In the coming decades, 106 million people are projected to leave Christianity. (46 million will convert to Christianity, offsetting the losses a little.)
-- The number of countries with Christian majorities will drop to 151, as Christians are projected to decrease in Australia, Benin, Bosnia-Herzegovina, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Republic of Macedonia and the United Kingdom.
-- Muslims are expected to make up more than 50% of the population in 51 countries, including the Republic of Macedonia and Nigeria

For more detail

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/

islam is my religion i love it

with this post ur sense go work

This is just a projection, it may or may not come to pass. Nigeria was projected to divide by the the CIA and it was reported by the same western media including the CNN by 2015. Instead Nigeria held one of the most credible elections in its history in 2015 same year it was projected to disintegrate. The country isn't going to divide and their projection was false. This one could be false as well.

3 Likes

Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by kay1one2(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
Before general election there were some xtians that was praying and fasting for GEJ bcs he's a xtian even in pastor E.O Adeboye auditorium and in gate of hell keeper(david oyedepo)church and upon that they also failed
and we muslims also prayed and ALLAH heard our voice and he answered us and xtian usually say there god is superior to My ALMIGTHY,ALLHEARER,ALLSEENER ALLAH and they are worshiping true,live and most answered god but why this happened
shey there god dey sleep during the election ni

wether u take it or not

#islamistheway

The only thing I can tell from the general election and your post is that allah must be a retard to have losers like you on its team!
Find out what democracy represents and discover that it doesn't give any religion a free way to thrive! Except if there's a mixture of church and state like in Brazil which won't change the hearts of people to be more upright.
Religions work on kingdoms not democracies!
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by kay1one2(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
islam the religion of the world

islam my religion

tanx to ALLAH FOR THE GRACE

Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
dalaman:

This is just a projection, it may or may not come to pass. Nigeria was projected to divide by the the CIA and it was reported by the same western media including the CNN by 2015. Instead Nigeria held one of the most credible elections in its history in 2015 same year it was projected to disintegrate. The country isn't going to divide and their projection was false. This one could be false as well.
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 10:20pm On May 08, 2015
dalaman:

the prediction abut nigeria can still comes to pass after all we are still in 2015

to defend dis post go to one of my thread"islam is the fastest growing religion in the world by................
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by dalaman: 10:29pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
the prediction abut nigeria can still comes to pass after all we are still in 2015

to defend dis post go to one of my thread"islam is the fastest growing religion in the world by................

It still remains a prediction that may or may not happen. An asteroid can collide with the planet and end all life before 2050, a world war could break out, the rate at which they projected Islam to grow could slow down for various reasons. It is a waste of time to depend on such projections because many have been made and they never saw the light of the day.
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 10:29pm On May 08, 2015
kay1one2:

The only thing I can tell from the general election and your post is that allah must be a retard to have losers like you on its team!
Find out what democracy represents and discover that it doesn't give any religion a free way to thrive! Except if there's a mixture of church and state like in Brazil which won't change the hearts of people to be more upright.
have u heard abut some audio from redeem church aditorium against buhari and what of gate of hell keeper speech
u know this and u against buhari?
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
kay1one2:

have u heard abut some audio from redeem church aditorium against buhari and what of gate of hell keeper speech
u know this and u against buhari bcs of his religion?
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
dalaman:

It still remains a prediction that may or may not happen. An asteroid can collide with the planet and end all life before 2050, a world war could break out, the rate at which they projected Islam to grow could slow down for various reasons. It is a waste of time to depend on such projections because many have been made and they never saw the light of the day.
hope u will believe this

“Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion.In 1990, 935 million people were Muslims and this figure had escalated to around 1.2 billion by 2000, meaning that around one in five people follow Islam. Although the religion began in Arabia, by 2002 80% of all believers in Islam lived outside the Arab world.In the period 1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity”([b]Guinness World Records[
/b] 2003, pg 102)
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by dalaman: 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
POPdecorator:
hope u will believe this

“Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion.In 1990, 935 million people were Muslims and this figure had escalated to around 1.2 billion by 2000, meaning that around one in five people follow Islam. Although the religion began in Arabia, by 2002 80% of all believers in Islam lived outside the Arab world.In the period 1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity”([b]Guinness World Records[
/b] 2003, pg 102)

AM not disputing that, am only telling you that the projection in the CNN survey is just what it is, a projection. It may or may not see the light of the day. The western world could see the rise of Islam as a threat and create a biological disease( some thing very contagious and worse than ebola) and throw it in muslim majority countries to reduce their populations. Any thing is possible between now and 2050 or 2100.
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Omotayor123(f): 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
Mumu Op
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 9:03am On May 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Mumu Op
is dis wat ur buybull thought u?
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Omotayor123(f): 9:09am On May 09, 2015
POPdecorator:
is dis wat ur buybull thought u?
I am a Practising Muslima... But d Op is very wrong on this. Most xtian also prayed and voted for Buhari's victory..
So what da fucck!
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by udatso: 2:29pm On May 09, 2015
udatso:

Stop spreading hatred, you are not here for the interest of Muslims ..... I advice you to learn about Islam more before you come to disgrace us here
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

I am a Practising Muslima... But d Op is very wrong on this. Most xtian also prayed and voted for Buhari's victory..
So what da fucck!
likewise more muslims did for jonathan to win
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Omotayor123(f): 8:52am On May 10, 2015
POPdecorator:
likewise more muslims did for jonathan to win
Since you knw dat Why create A Senseless Thread

Grow up #
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Omotayor123(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2015
kay1one2:

Don't mind the Useless Op.

1 Like

Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Omotayor123(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2015
kay1one2:

Don't mind the Useless Op.

But I hope u will stop seeing Allah (God) as a Man Made Toy.
Learn to respect God #
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Orunto: 12:45pm On May 10, 2015
The Way of God is not our way. He has allowed this election go Buhari's way 'cos He wants to show Nigeria something. We cannot all be ignorant of God's immense Power, Might and Hope, so wait!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / The Scientist And His Dogs: A Modern Parable / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.