Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods (3661 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Meet Woman Who Was Greater Than Virgin Mary In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by POPdecorator: 1:26pm On May 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Since you knw dat Why create A Senseless Thread

Grow up #
u are an ignorant
did u listen to some audio frm redeem auditorium b4 d election? If no u cann't understand dis thread

have u heard abut gate of hell keeper? If no out of this thread bcs u know nothing abut my post
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Strongfaze(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2015
POPdecorator:
Who go answer the post?orubebe(orassanctos) u there?
. What about FR. Mbaka and other Pastors who saw and said GEJ will not win the elections?
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Omotayor123(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2015
POPdecorator:
u are an ignorant
did u listen to some audio frm redeem auditorium b4 d election? If no u cann't understand dis thread

have u heard abut gate of hell keeper? If no out of this thread bcs u know nothing abut my post
I see u are pained.

My advice,

Stop spreading Hate.
Re: General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods by Titilayodeji13(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
@ Seun and who ever is in charge of this section.
this kind of nonsense shld be stopped. This kind of update doesn't need to be here, it shld have been removed

Please Seun do the needfull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.