Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP (659 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by teemanbastos(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2015
The leadership of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP ) on Monday
said the hate electioneering camping,
initiated by the party’s presidential
election organisation was responsible
for President Goodluck Jonathan ’s
crushing defeat in the 2015 election .
Jonathan ’s campaign spokesman , Chief
Femi Fani- Kayode, Ekiti State Governor,
Ayo Fayose and the First Lady , Mrs.
Patience Jonathan were the arrow
heads of the hate campaign .

President -elect , Gen. Muhammadu
Buhari ; national leader of the All
Progressives Congress (APC ), Asiwaju
Bola Tinubu and other leaders of the
party were the major targets of the
assault .

At a press briefing at the PDP
secretariat on Monday, the party’ s
National Publicity Secretary , Chief Olisa
Metuh said , “The decision of the
Presidential Campaign Organization to
adopt and execute a hate campaign
strategy against the then presidential
candidate of the APC , Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari led to the failure
of PDP. ”

Metuh said the blame being heaped on
the leadership of the party by PDP
governors and some aides of the
President for the loss of power at the
centre was misplaced .

According to him, the President ’s
campaign team failed to heed advise to
desist from the hate campaign, adding
that the leadership of the PDP, which
could have offered direction, was
sidelined in the campaign.

He revealed that the party generated
over N 9 billion before the election,
apparently from the sale of nomination
forms across the 36 states, Abuja and
the presidential nomination .

The PDP spokesman further revealed
that the negative effects of the hate
campaign aimed at Northerners , their
values , tradition and culture backfired
on the party, its presidential and most
of its governorship candidates in the
region .

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/hate-campaign-cost-jonathan-re-election-pdp/

Lool... Na now dem jes realisd abi.. Y didnt they call fayose into order then
Hypocrisy
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by JingoOAU(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2015
Too late
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by Strongfaze(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
Huh? I thought PDP did more hate campaign than APC.
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by datola: 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
They forgot to add Dokpesi's AIT plus those jobless lawyers such as Ezekome asking fr Buhari's school cert and those on this forum.
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by nzeobi(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
I don't think so
APC only told people what they wanted to hear.
Anti corruption
Steady power supply
Free food in school
1 dollar = 1 naira
Fuel at 30 naira
3 million jobs annually
Farm and govt buys
4 million homes for the common man.
And security but let's access their promises in 2019 and see how many are fulfilled
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by QuotaSystem: 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
It's no longer a gang up, it's no longer under aged voters, it's no longer born to rule...

Who would have imagined the day Olisa Metuh will confess that the PDP's campaign of hate against the amiable General caused Jonathan's defeat? In other words, the PDP spokesman has just officially blamed FFK and Fayose for Jonathan's failure. With the TANoids current chant of one chance, the PDP is only going to sink lower and lower till it self-destructs.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2015
Una no knw bfor. Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2015
I wonder why Olisa Metuh singled himself out of those who did the hate campaign.

He is also guilty!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
Dey rigged us out
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by moha225: 11:21pm On May 04, 2015
Business good oo..I sell I make am 4 profit""market wey dem buy na d profit come so""No kuku complain o atleast wuna set ownself 4 one chance..life in opposition go make sense diee..chaiii
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by debo07(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
THIS SHALL BEFALL ALL OUR ENEMIES.THEY SHALL BLAME,FIGHT AND KILL EACH OTHER AFTER OUR VICTORY
Re: 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP by omolami: 12:01am On May 05, 2015
No i disagree its hightech systematic rigging by Jega, inec Officials and APC

(1) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Will Be Governor For 8years – Oba Akiolu / My Son Not Arrested - Aregbesola / Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.