Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Evil Disproves Atheism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Evil Disproves Atheism (5414 Views)

The Reasons Why Evil Gods Are Currently Being Ridiculed / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 7:30am On May 06, 2015
frank317:

Why is the word concept had for u to understand? What do u mean by "does it come from his concept"? This question just shows you don't even understand what has been explained to u.

No wonder quickly believe a a spirit got a virgin pregnant.

If an Illiterate boy is expert in evil how does the act fail to be a concept? Isn't it his undesirable action that is labeled evil? What has being literate got to do with acting out in an unfairly manner to people.

Guy, its a concept because evil can't be seen, its just a name given to an extremely unfair situation on us either by nature or others around us.
you all are being manipulated by satan. Thank you for your time.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by johnydon22(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
your trick is very childish and you failed woefully. Augustine do not stop there, continue reading my friends;

"How could a good God create evil? If
those first two premises are true, He did,
and this is a God problem. So God must
not be good after all. But then Augustine
realized that the second premise is not
true. [size=20]While evil is real, it's not a "thing."[/size]
Evil doesn't exist on its own. It only exists
as a lack or a deficiency in a good thing.
Evil is like rust in a car: If you take all of
the rust out of a car, you have a better
car; if you take the car out of the rust,
you have nothing. g. In other words, evil
only makes sense against the backdrop
of good."

They say you can forced a cow to the river but you can't forced the cow to drink water, in this case, I did.

Chai this is the problem with copy and paste.... you cant defend it when it starts. . . You cant give even one example of evil that is a thing.

now let me enlarge the contradiction... the same dude said evil is a thing.. malvisguy stop copying things from confused fellows.. lmao i don die cheesy

here are your words

malvisguy212:
you claimed you read the thread dint you come across this;

To explain why, we need to go back to
Augustine who puzzled over the following
argument:
1. God created all things.
[size=20]2. Evil is a thing.[/size]
3. Therefore, God created evil.

Then what kind of trick you want to play?

Dude you dont even know which one it is... you are confused abeg..One said "evil is a thing" the other said "evil is not a thing" all from the same dudecheesy... am done with this grin

1 Like

Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by johnydon22(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
By your mythical satan right? good now prove that one exist too cheesy
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by frank317: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
malvisguy212:

What? Satan is ur problem not mine... Thought u should know that

3 Likes

Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Evil is not evil when it is used to counter evil. smiley
are you a christian?this is not how bible teaches about evil.
1Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with
insult. On the contrary, repay evil with
blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 8:28am On May 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Chai this is the problem with copy and paste.... you cant defend it when it starts. . . You cant give even one example of evil that is a thing.

now let me enlarge the contradiction... the same dude said evil is a thing.. malvisguy stop copying things from confused fellows.. lmao i don die cheesy

here are your words

Dude you dont even know which one it is... you are confused abeg..One said "evil is a thing" the other said "evil is not a thing" all from the same dudecheesy... am done with this grin
what are you saying here? Are you well at all?

Augustine highlight 3 argument in view of the atheists.
2. Evil is a thing.
Then he began to make his points saying the first premises is true but the second is not true because evil is not a thing and you called this contradiction? Seriously? Do you know the meaning of contradiction at all? Someone want to make his points and he highlighted 3 argument to begin with, he started counter it with his explanation. You called it contradiction? Pleased and pleased don't quote me with your bias attitude, am not comfortably with it. Thank you.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
what are you saying here? Are you well at all?

Augustine highlight 3 argument in view of the atheists.
2. Evil is a thing.
Then he began to make his points saying the first premises is true but the second is not true because evil is not a thing and you called this contradiction? Seriously? Do you know the meaning of contradiction at all? Someone want to make his points and he highlighted 3 argument to begin with, he started counter it with his explanation. You called it contradiction? Pleased and pleased don't quote me with your bias attitude, am not comfortably with it. Thank you.

Since we started arguing here am sure i have maintained evil is not a thing but a concept, every atheist here have maintained that analogy. but you keep saying the reverse that evil is not a concept. now it is clear.
I asked you if evil is a thing or not. . . i think you should learn to muster up a constructive argument when ever you want to argue cus copying and pasting people's work will only keep making people view you to be dumb.

Atleast its official; We all see now that evil is not a thing but a name ascribed to unfavourable actions or events to human survival. . . it was a concept after all.. I advice again go study before engaging atheists.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 9:37am On May 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Since we started arguing here am sure i have maintained evil is not a thing but a concept, every atheist here have maintained that analogy. but you keep saying the reverse that evil is not a concept. now it is clear.
I asked you if evil is a thing or not. . . i think you should learn to muster up a constructive argument when ever you want to argue cus copying and pasting people's work will only keep making people view you to be dumb.

Atleast its official; We all see now that evil is not a thing but a name ascribed to unfavourable actions or events to human survival. . . it was a concept after all.. I advice again go study before engaging atheists.
ok.good. I understand you now,evil is a concept (objective morality) good.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On May 06, 2015
johnydon22:
I wonder when this guy will stop this copy and paste that practically is always out of context. . . He thinks he is talking with muslims that they exchange copy and paste wars.

#Sighs... i throw ma hands up

We don't exchange copy and paste with him. Everyone knows that malvis can't debate with his brain, he depends mainly on copying and pasting, hence, the reason why he always find it hard to defend his posts.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 06, 2015
It is hard to tell if you're seeking sincere answers or not when you say things like this
malvisguy212:

Nonetheless...

From your OP you've made the assumption that good(rather than evil) is an entity and 'evil' can be described as the absence of that entity(good). Now, can you define 'good' and similar to John's questions, can you give an example of something that is objectively 'good'(including actions) and further explain why it meets your definition?

1 Like

Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
DProDG:
It is hard to tell if you're seeking sincere answers or not when you say things like this

Nonetheless...

From your OP you've made the assumption that good(rather than evil) is an entity and 'evil' can be described as the absence of that entity(good). Now, can you define 'good' and similar to John's questions, can you give an example of something that is objectively 'good'(including actions) and further explain why it meets your definition?
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: ( Romans 2:14)

if you do not believe that God is a
moral agent and you believe that there is subjective morality than you would not proclaim God as the moral law giver. Yes, the moral argument only works if you accept objective morality.
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: ( Romans 2:14)

moral agent and you believe that there is subjective morality than you would not proclaim God as the moral law giver. Yes, the moral argument only works if you accept objective morality.

Are you gonna reply my questions or not?
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Why Evil Disproves Atheism by malvisguy212: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
malvisguy212:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimonies / The Angelus in Audio and Video / Return Of The Devil - Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs - Video/ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.