Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero (4151 Views)

Have You Seen Real Madrid’s New All- White Jersey? [see Photo] / Madrid New Signing Ødegaard Forced To Delete Posts About Lionel Messi / Samuel Okwaraji - An Unsung Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Jackal(m): 1:36am On Sep 11, 2006
Van The Man: Real Madrid's New Cult Hero

Van Nistelrooy has extended his goal poaching prowess into La Liga this season.

He bagged his hatrick after just 2 league matches for Real Madrid in the most awesome performance ever witnessed in the Bernabeu.

Ruud is a prolific striker with an outstanding finishing ability and top draw reflexes who is on top of his game.

Can RVN snatch the pichichi from Samuel Etoo this season?

Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Akolawole(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2006
Not suprising to me.

His christening name is actually GOALS not Ruud
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2006
He is a good finisher but i dont see him taking it away from Eto'o.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2006
jackal
are you by any means regretting Disunited off-loading him?The guy is a natural striker why lie?
At man u no one will ever fit his prolific boots even if Saha or what's his name again score more than 30 goals.
But Etoo has just to take the boot again simply because he is a barca
I dont like Real madrid at all
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Jackal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ Priscilla,
No one will fit into Van Nistelrooy's boot in the whole EPL.
He is the best goal poacher in the world-no controversy.
A player that has been able to justify his value in 3 different leagues is more than a LEGEND.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by hustler(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ jackal

thot u predicted real fans would lose patience on him in the backstabber thread?

u really make me wonder
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Jackal(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ Hustler,
Of course.
Real Madrid fans will lose their patience on him if he fails to deliver the goods.
This does not mean Van Nistelrooy is not a good player but fans demand so much more from strikers these days and i am happy Ruud must have silenced all critics with his stellar performance.

Secondly, Ruud should not expect to play all the time in a club as big as Madrid.
If he extends his big player attitude to Madrid he would be axed by Capello.
Cassano, Robinho, Reyes(the prodigal son), Ronaldo and Raul also have rights to start matches.

The use of English is ur greatest undoing.
Always take time to read between the lines and decipher messages hidden in comments.
Wake up fast before u get lost in ur wonderland. grin
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by bolaoni(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2006
ha ha Jackal, thats wicked grin grin grin

United lost Ruud? Life goes on jare.

I wish Ruud luck in real. I will4 ever be his fan where ever he goes.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2006
bolaoni!
have you ever heard that hyena trickster.it cut itself into two
I thought in la liga we are all Barca fans or have you changed because of Ruud.And what of jackal who was ululating when Barca hit us last season?
Guys! dont crack me up now.Ruud Goal nistelrooy 3 goals in one game?
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Jackal(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2006
@ Priscilla,
Don't get it twisted.
I HATE Arsenal with a strong passion and i always support any team that plays against Arsenal.
Arsenal is a team that over-price their potentials and it makes me sick when people say Arsenal is a great team.
Great teams dont occupy 17th posiiton on a league table after 3-4 matches.
Arsenal is the only English club in history that reached the UEFA finals without winning the trophy.
The club is a disgrace to English Football.
Buncha schmuks.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Jackal(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2006
@ Bolaoni,

I am one of the strongest fan of Van Nistelrooy since his days at PSV.
He's got amazing skills in the box that contrasts his skills outside the box.
His finishing prowess is exceptional and he just seems to know and read where the ball is heading.
All the goals he scored on sunday were just based on instincts and i believe he is the best poacher in the world by miles.
He has now proven himself in Eredivisie, Premiership and now in La Liga.
Unlike the gay at North London(Teary Hunry) who was a failure in France and Italy and now at Emirates stadium. grin
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2006
God will help me punish some nairalanders here!you know yourselves
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by bolaoni(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2006
Priscy,

I have NEVER said I will dump Barca for Real. No WAY! I love Barca and I'm still going to be their fan.
I'm still tipping them for the La Liga this season. wink

I love Ruud and I may have to follow Real closely all because of him.

jackal, Kola has said it all, maybe he should have been named, Goals instead of Ruud! grin

Abeg leave the gooners "igwe" alone jare. I'm sure Barca will be glad they didn't waste their money on him grin grin grin
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2006
bolaoni:

Priscy,

I have NEVER said I will dump Barca for Real. No WAY! I love Barca and I'm still going to be their fan.
I'm still tipping them for the La Liga this season. wink

I love Ruud and I may have to follow Real closely all because of him.

jackal, Kola has said it all, maybe he should have been named, Goals instead of Ruud! grin

Abeg leave the gooners "igwe" alone jare. I'm sure Barca will be glad they didn't waste their money on him grin grin grin

Na true you talk o

Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hissssssssssssssssss. amodu
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by hucarson(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Jackal,
Nice to see u have painted the thread red.
The boys from highbury must bite the dust again.
Manchester United to spank Arsenal by 4 goals.
I am fully back on Nairaland now after a lenghty vacation in Cyprus.
Are u kool?
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by lordimpaq(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2006
oh not again,
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by mochafella(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2006
lordimpaq:

oh not again,

My sentiments exactly, the tag team is restored.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2006
huc
dont be so malicious on Arsenal my man! I get it now! you are so overwhelmed
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by hustler(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2006
You blast a player in one thread only for you to start praise singing him to the heavens on another. Because he scored 3 goals. It's a shame.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2006
hustler
no one is praising Ruud, he is worthy the cake my man! Mention any other naturally born striker if not Ruud and probably henry,Etoo who are made strikers.
men lets give distinction/first class where due!
But I dont want him to take the record away from etoo at whatever cost.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2006
He is a great striker no doubt. who do you want to compare him with?

but as Priscilia has say i dont want him to topple Eto'o.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by faajilawa(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2006
Priscilaaaaa how you dey pretty.why you come go into hibernation now.well glad to see you come out .but dont ever say you hate real madrid again oo or me and you go put leg for same trouser, not that that wouldnt be a nice proposition umm ummm.on a more serious note i love that club i cant start to tell you how much.na great club wey lose im way but God willing we shall find the right path again.trust naija to bring God into everything.wetin we go do now.

Ruud na goalscorers` goalscorer if you know what im saying.He went home to Holland on holiday and gave an interview to journalists revealing some unpalatable goings on in the old trafford dressing room thereby incurring the wrath of Ferguson and once you are in old Fergies black book, you gotta go.I hope he does the business for real and doesnt get influenced by the lazy -boned-pary-till they-drop brigade led by one ronaldo.

Jackal i beg take am easy on huster now.wetin
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2006
Faajilawa Darlin!
I came back as soon as last two weeks.How is the going?
Why aren't you active on this forum? Anyway I take it as a bet and I will be neutral on real Madrid so if you din't know madrid lost to Lyon(france) as Fred and Tiago hammered them really bad. I join you in this trying period my man.
I want Ruud to score so many goals to make his absence felt at Disunited camp. That' why I ack him but Etoo has just to win that boot. am praying for him
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
Thiago is a man to watch, look at his days at Chelsea.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by mukina2: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2006
thank God he left man when he did
hope he scores more goals
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2006
mukina2:

thank God he left man when he did
hope he scores more goals
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2006
too unfortunate real madrid had to lose to Lyon with Ruud(i dont call him Nistelrooy as I remember that name at Man U)in the pitch.
Muks!
I also want ruud to make man U feel knackered up for disposing him of in the name of management reasons.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by lordimpaq(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2006
undecided
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
Disposing him doesn't concern you, it pays them that is why they let him.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by Priscila(f): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2006
Dont forget the meaning of the forum my guy. thats why we discuss as much as it rarely influence our lives.
Re: Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero by amodu(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
Yes Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Predicts Brighter Days For Nigerian Sports ! / Moto GP 2007 (Motorcycle Racing Season) / Check Out 2015/2016 Jerseys Of Manu,chelsea,arsenal(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.