Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work (18131 Views)

How To Look Busy At Work Without Really Working / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by kcynho(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2015
[size=20pt] EXPERIENCE REALLY SPEAKING HERE [/size]
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by AAinEqGuinea: 7:17pm On May 05, 2015
Only friend I really need at work is my friend Nairaland wink wink

It's not being anti-social if you hate socializing with fake people around you.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by Slimzjoe(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2015
What's the real reasons people work?

Is it not For the salary??

Happiness doesn't really matter

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by Misogynist2014(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2015
I don't think a list is needed, a normal man knows when he's bored

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by Venom104: 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
Well.. Man pikin must chop..
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by CrazyMan(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2015
Eonuegbu25:
Don't agree with all
Really...which ones?
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by filibegbu: 7:28pm On May 05, 2015
9ce one
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by masties2(f): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
I hate my workplace with a passion but one has got to eat abi? N of course there are always dependents waiting for month to end for them to table their latest problems. Not as if the money is something to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by CrazyMan(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Everyone procrastinate at one point.

Nobody wants to think about Monday morning.
I agree with the issue of procrastination. But the issue of monday, you'll hate mondays if your job is boring to you.

A job that makes you feel at home, secured and comes with a fat pay check would always make you look forward to mondays.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by AAinEqGuinea: 7:38pm On May 05, 2015
It was at this very moment where my incompetent and insecure coworkers I hate so much heard my hearty laugh...

Ilekeh:
I am very happy!

My team is the best! kiss kiss kiss

Taylor86:

wish team b dat

vaseline team?

Thanks Nairaland cool
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2015
True, but most pple get tired of their job after 2 weeks anyway

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:
work and happiness dont mix.

grin grin so true.
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by madjune(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
And with the all above, you enter Lagos traffic.

Really, most people in Lagos are in purgatory.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by pretty050(f): 7:58pm On May 05, 2015
On point, going thru all that and more. E go better
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by queebeediva(f): 8:02pm On May 05, 2015
That's why its called work and not party. So get use to the stress except if puting food in your table and other department no longer matter to you anymore if not stay put o!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by sped1oro(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
the Ultimate happiness only comes from being self employed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:

Only happiness in the world is reading and lazing all day chief cheesy. Reading and making all the connections and solving the world like some giant puzzle. No happiness surpasses this Bro.

Howdy? cheesy cheesy

I found out there is a place called 'Camp Oyo' in Ohio.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by sukkot: 8:51pm On May 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Only happiness in the world is reading and lazing all day chief cheesy. Reading and making all the connections and solving the world like a giant puzzle. No happiness surpasses this Bro.

Howdy? cheesy cheesy

I found out there is a place called 'OYO Camp' in Ohio.
you know it chief hehehe. lounging with a chilled glass of orijin and connecting the dots in this thing we call life. yeah even in south carolina they have a yoruba commune. i and i be everywhere. ubiquitous. the oduduwa boys cheesy
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:
you know it chief hehehe. lounging with a chilled glass of orijin and connecting the dots in this thing we call life. yeah even in south carolina they have a yoruba commune. i and i be everywhere. ubiquitous. the oduduwa boys cheesy

The zombies don't have an idea they have all been plugged into the matrix. Slaves slaving and toiling and thinking they are working. LMAO.

Chief, Pentecost 2015 on my mind. I need to know your thoughts.
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by ajebuter(f): 9:11pm On May 05, 2015
When you watch the time every minutes for closing time

When you leave work a minute after closing

When you get to work late deliberately

When u are sad at work but happy at closing time

When u are happy when your boss is absent, sick or on long vacation

When your boss travels and you wish he never returns
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by sukkot: 9:15pm On May 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

The zombies don't have an idea they have all been plugged into the matrix. Slaves slaving and toiling and thinking they are working. LMAO.

Chief, Pentecost 2015 on my mind. I need to know your thoughts.
oh yeah. this is the month. the month of DESTRUCTION. its all going down chief. am telling you. i have been working this thing from the wrong time perspective but now i am on track. remember we are not in the year 2015. how can we be when Jesus Christ is not one man ? and this gregorian calendar year is supposedly based on the death of one man 2000 years ago. telling you what ? the year 2015 is a concoction by esau. remember scripture says he would change the times, in the book of daniel. so we are living in a concocted time matrix. so i have used the tetrad blood moons to re-orientate . and brah ? this is the month. so you gotta stay strong and hold on. we at the finish line

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah. this is the month. the month of DESTRUCTION. its all going down chief. am telling you. i have been working this thing from the wrong time perspective but now i am on track. remember we are not in the year 2015. how can we be when Jesus Christ is not one man ? and this gregorian calendar year is supposedly based on the death of one man 2000 years ago. telling you what ? the year 2015 is a concoction by esau. remember scripture says he would change the times in the book of daniel. so we are living in a concocted time matrix. so i have used the tetrad blood moons to re-orientate . and brah ? this is the month. so you gotta stay strong and hold on. we at the finish line

You so right Chief, We at the finish line. You know, all these arguments about Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa etc etc, are also signs of the end, now everyone is trying to appear superior not wanting to accept that it is Israel among them that actually civilised the aboriginal tribes. It don't matter no more though, everyone now, I mean those that are righteous, are now part of the body of Christ, the church. It is all in the Good Book.

Pentecost is here Chief, the moment when we will receive the new laws into our hearts;
Hebrews 10:16-17
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

And Jesus Christ is the Law. And Jesus is coming back!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by sukkot: 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

You so right Chief, We at the finish line. You know, all these arguments about Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa etc etc, are also signs of the end, now everyone is trying to appear superior not wanting to accept that it is Israel among them that actually civilised the aboriginal tribes. It don't matter no more though, everyone now, I mean those that are righteous, are now part of the body of Christ, the church. It is all in the Good Book.

Pentecost is here Chief, the moment when we will receive the new laws into our hearts;
Hebrews 10:16-17
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

And Jesus Christ is the Law. And Jesus is coming back!
cheesy cheesy
yup. the world is in for a surprise. a new world order grin
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:
yup. the world is in for a surprise. a new world order grin

So I was right all along cheesy, GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by sukkot: 9:45pm On May 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

So I was right all along cheesy, GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME! cheesy cheesy cheesy
depends. if you are talking about technically ? it will be under buharis regime. yeah the destruction will start under gej but the takeover will be under buhari. wink
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
sukkot:
depends. if you are talking about technically ? it will be under buharis regime. yeah the destruction will start under gej but the takeover will be under buhari. wink

Ain't no long drawn battle Chief. it will be a swift surgical decapitation of the old kingdom and the simultaneous enthronement of a new and everlasting one.

There will be no Buhari's regime. It will be YAH's kingdom for YAH's children, ruled by YAH Himself.
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by sukkot: 2:20am On May 06, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ain't no long drawn battle Chief. it will be a swift surgical decapitation of the old kingdom and the simultaneous enthronement of a new and everlasting one.

There will be no Buhari's regime. It will be YAH's kingdom for YAH's children, ruled by YAH Himself.
ok now lol. thats how you said jonathan will win oooo lol. bros the final blood moon is september 28. buhari resumes office may 28th. so buhari will have been in office 4 months before everything is over. you gotta follow the celestial signs and not your emotions brah cheesy wink

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

But the good new is ? the smashdown starts this month. and buhari will still be president. yisrael do not lead the nations politically. yisrael leads the nations spiritually. the nations will have their political leaders of which buhari will be ours. so dont think buhari is going anywhere anytime soon. in fact he may win 2 terms which is 8 years in office so you better start liking buhari cuz he aint going nowhere anytime soon. get used to that face grin
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by letsbet(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2015
clemz88:
Just dropped my job cos I'm not happy with it. Wrking frm morning to nyt for a peanut that is just 2k above minimum wage as a graduate. This country suck.

No body should tell me to be self employed cos I know that's what some guys will say. If you are ready to loan me money to start business fine. Don't comment rubbish on my mention
you need to give self employment a shot and start preparing for it while you are still working.
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by lonelydora: 7:55am On May 06, 2015
Number 4 and 7 are spot on. Happening tot some of us now.
Re: Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work by othenok(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
sukkot:

They sure mix. Ever tried doing what makes you happy?
The write up was me while slaving in the bank, now I am doing what I enjoy every day feels like fun. I spend time trying to learn and practice my occupation now.
By the way, I am a full time Carterer and Mum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe / How Much Do You Spend On Transportation To Work On Daily Basis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.