Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality (1233 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
Pastor E.A Adeboye post this words for facebook on him opinion about dem homosexual people.

Him say him go one country like that and the press people dey wait for am. Because dem think say him hate dem homosexual people dem. Him say him no hate anybody o and you fit whatever u wan do.

But If man marry man and woman marry woman, then dem no go get need for global warming as dem no go get new born children.

And if dem say dem wan adopt? Who go born the pikin and how?

www.naijapidginnews..com

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by overhypedsteve(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Thats a man of God that i FEAR and Respect.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by tartar9(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
what's he typing.inspite of autocorrect sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by ammyluv2002(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
Good!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by wordcat(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
Nonsense
Is everybody going to be gays/lesbians?
Tell the pastor say Gay right no mean say person go force u to be gay,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by POPdecorator: 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
The so called pastor against is own son (osinbajo) and adopt bastard (GEJ)is that a pastor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
POPdecorator:
The so called pastor against is own son (osinbajo) and adopt bastard (GEJ)is that a pastor

Bros him be pastor and him be human being too. So with that being said, him get right to choose who him wan support.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by davien(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2015
If child bearing was his aim he should be aware that homosexuals can have children from a myriad of ways..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by POPdecorator: 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
NPNNews:

Bros him be pastor and him be human being too. So with that being said, him get right to choose who him wan support.
yes,but he's a betrayer
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by ammyluv2002(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
POPdecorator:
yes,but he's a betrayer
Really? How pls?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Really? How pls?

Abeg helep me ask am o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by UyiIredia(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
davien:
If child bearing was his aim he should be aware that homosexuals can have children from a myriad of ways..

Homosexuals can't have children together.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2015
POPdecorator:
^^
off point
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by 4C2215131: 2:38pm On May 06, 2015
overhypedsteve:

You'd do well to rephrase. "FEAR" ONLY one entity-The Almighty God that can pulverize your bones and grid them to dust!

Respect man, but allude fear to whom it belongs to- The Ancient of Days.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by 4C2215131: 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
overhypedsteve:

You'd do well to rephrase. "FEAR" ONLY one entity-The Almighty God that can pulverize your bones and grid them to dust!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by davien(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
UyiIredia:

Homosexuals can't have children together.
Naturally that's true....apart from that I see no reason why they shouldn't have one..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 06, 2015
Why do homophobes always act like there's some kinda plot to turn every straight person in the world into a homosexual?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
4C2215131:

spot on....for correcting that fear expression but truth be told,that what's indoctrinated folks do so its waste of time correcting their illusion(s).
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by 4C2215131: 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
aaronson:
spot on....for correcting that fear expression but truth be told,that what's indoctrinated folks do so its waste of time correcting their illusion(s).

Me thinks it's this mentality that informed the worship of these so called Men-Of-God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Don Give Him Own Opinion On Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
4C2215131:

Me thinks it's this mentality that informed the worship of these so called Men-Of-God.
i tell you brother, people have long ceased from worshipping the GOD of men, to worshipping the men of GOD. Imagine a story i learnt of, "a man gave his pastor N10m to sanctify, only for the pastor to run away with the money". Now tell me, why give a pastor such a whooping sum to "sanctify"? When you know he is not GOD, and that the only medium between you and GOD is CHRIST "ALONE", and not anybody else o. Hmmmmmmmm! na wa o!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Aspects Of Hell / Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra,(photo) / G.o,christ Royal Family Church, Tom Samson Joins League Of Rolls Royce Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.