Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To (1143 Views)

Pls How Do I Send Fingerprint Image Directly To Database Without File Upload? / How Do I Send A SMS Message To A Phone With Php. / Has Anyone Seen This Type Of URL Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
Ok,

Good morning fellows, I decided to write an application in asp.net which happens to look somewhat like this

I'm not gonna be publishing the screen shot because I don't want to have it copyrighted, just kept with me and other issues best known to me

It's a security application, Web application for use by government agencies, banks etc but I think I start with a govt. Agency, and they might give me a hand in mandatory advertising in banks etc , in salary payments, to check against crime in the society as well as get data about a particular fellow, through the use of a number, like social security number.

The program works fine, however I have on small problem here, not necessarily who to market it to, but for portfolio issues mainly.

Hence I don't have any projects to fetch me money I decided to play around with this until a good project comes.
It's a background checking, software like the one used in the USA and some other developed nations, these one should have a channel in which banks,passport offices, tax paying offices, government workers who work in government agencies, would have accessible data.

If I was to send the proposal, where do I send it to.
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Craigston: 4:28pm On May 05, 2015
You want to have government picking on us always? You need to see what it has done to USA. This should face a strong repulsion. Our national I'd and voters registration is enough for them to stalk us. And you'll have to manage a large database effectively.
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 05, 2015
Craigston:
You want to have government picking on us always? You need to see what it has done to USA. This should face a strong repulsion. Our national I'd and voters registration is enough for them to stalk us. And you'll have to manage a large database effectively.

Hahahahhahahahahhahaahhahah, u day fear? If u no day do bad u no go day fear na, besides the country gan need move forward now, 52 years of backwardness, I think it's high time we implement change, afterall,buhari was voted in for change.
I created it to check against things like insurgents, Ok imagine a scenario when we all have an identifier, something that ids us, suppose we came up with something like that,fate of this 200 girls or so,wouldn't have happened in the first place. And the government mandates that you have it, otherwise certain rights would be denied you, that said, you don't have it, you are not a Nigerian citizen.
In government sector too,ghost workers, it would trim the ghost workers, and there idea of one person having to siphon the whole money wouldn't be a good idea after all.
My invention was built to aid Nigeria and not to bring problems for the nation,kindly do not misunderstand me.
It won't do anything bad to the nation, I promise you that, it would help even you and me move forward.
God bless. You for your time
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by AAinEqGuinea: 12:01am On May 06, 2015
@op

I'm not sure of the information, quality, security standards the countries you're aiming for has, but standards could be high for any country which interfaces with "big" countries databases. They won't let just any program access information pertaining to its citizens and/or customers, I'm going to assume Nigeria has the same protections as well on "private" information.

If permissible, your program could gather all valuable and important public information from government agencies and market it to home and business employers. This could include open criminal background information and/or any addition context your municipalities can supply freely (or information your program can crawl from their sites, if they have one). Your program could also supply government information on obtaining or renewing business licenses, fees, tax regulations, news, etc as well.

Naturally you'd send your proposals to small-medium businesses.
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Craigston: 6:33am On May 06, 2015
gimakon:

Hahahahhahahahahhahaahhahah, u day fear? If u no day do bad u no go day fear na, besides the country gan need move forward now, 52 years of backwardness, I think it's high time we implement change, afterall,buhari was voted in for change.
I created it to check against things like insurgents, Ok imagine a scenario when we all have an identifier, something that ids us, suppose we came up with something like that,fate of this 200 girls or so,wouldn't have happened in the first place. And the government mandates that you have it, otherwise certain rights would be denied you, that said, you don't have it, you are not a Nigerian citizen.
In government sector too,ghost workers, it would trim the ghost workers, and there idea of one person having to siphon the whole money wouldn't be a good idea after all.
My invention was built to aid Nigeria and not to bring problems for the nation,kindly do not misunderstand me.
It won't do anything bad to the nation, I promise you that, it would help even you and me move forward.
God bless. You for your time
I'm not afraid of abusive surveillance. I'm just not in support. A country like Nigeria doesn't need such now. Usa is heading the wrong way with it. I won't say anymore. Just watch usa. Once your work goes into th control of the state, you'll be surprised at the dictatorial tendencies and propensities of those rulers. A database of citizens' names is a great tool in itself, then supported by the features you could add.
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2015
Craigston:

I'm not afraid of abusive surveillance. I'm just not in support. A country like Nigeria doesn't need such now. Usa is heading the wrong way with it. I won't say anymore. Just watch usa. Once your work goes into th control of the state, you'll be surprised at the dictatorial tendencies and propensities of those rulers. A database of citizens' names is a great tool in itself, then supported by the features you could add.

You making a point there you know. Never saw it that way..
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by AAinEqGuinea: 8:30pm On May 11, 2015
gimakon:

Are you saying, are you saying I send them something like a fax and be like showing them the banking software I designed in screenshots? That what you mean? I haven't done that tho. Was one of the primary things I did when I taught myself c# earlier on last year..
Kindly advise
Start small. No banking institution in their right mind will trust unknown and unaccredited software.
gimakon:

Last question suppose you were someone like me, do you also think writing proposals for offshore contracts to nations like Peru, Costa Rica, Azerbaijan could be a good idea?
try it, being sure to play down their reluctance of working with foreigners.
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Start small. No banking institution in their right mind will trust unknown and unaccredited software.

No p. Advise on what I could start with.. I'm happy I could even learn and work according to your ideas
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2015
What kind of software do you think someone can develop, make a setup for it and sell. What do you think...
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by AAinEqGuinea: 8:44pm On May 11, 2015
gimakon:

No p. Advise on what I could start with.. I'm happy I could even learn and work according to your ideas

Send me what you got and I'll take a look, or post more info here as others may be helpful.
Re: Where Can I Send This Type Of Proposal To by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 11, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Send me what you got and I'll take a look, or post more info here as others may be helpful.

Due to some reasons, I suggest we discuss others via email for privacy reasons, maybe you give me your email or you have mine

E.iwuagwu@hotmail.com

Let's talk more there, no offence

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Python Code For Giving You The Date/time You Are Currently. / User Experience; What It Really Means. / Help. Mysql Function Returning Booleans Instead Of Resourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.