Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families (973 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by pedel: 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
I am just wondering if the people rescued recently from Sambisa Forest are actually the wives and kids of the terrorists.
How come there is no single one of the Chibok girls among them?
May be they deliberately allow their wives and kids to be captured so they can be cared and catered for; it is obvious they are out of resources and with current bombardment of the Nigerian army, even a mad man would like his family protected.
I think they are holding on to the Chibok girls as their last bargaining chip for amnesty, should their be any.
Has there been anyone claiming relationship with these captured women and children?
I find the story of all their husband killed very convenient.
Can we get some of the previously rescued people to corroborate their stories.
Is it possible that some people actually lives inside Sambisa forest, as a settlement?
This is just my opinion.
How come with all the raids none of them has been captured alive?
We saw the picture of the supposed 'Shekau' alive; only to see him dead in another picture.
This Boko Haram thing is becoming like professor Peller's magic to me, where what you see is not what you really see.

Please no need for childish rants; this is just my opinion.
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by SeverusSnape(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by mymadam(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
You definitely have a point. This is indeed food for thought, IMHO. Nigeria rocks!
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by midolian(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
If they are boko haram families, then the term "rescue" isn't appropriate..It means those women were abducted by our soldiers. grin grin

On a more serious note, you may be right. This is because our army said these women @ first, fired at them..And I personally don't know how possible it is, that out of the over 600girls rescued, there are no chibok girls. Not even 1 of them.
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by Emyogalanya: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
I keep wondering why we keep wondering agenda has been met GEJ OUT BUHARI IN MISSION ACCOMLISHED PROBLEMA SOLVO wetin una still want again
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by pedel: 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
Emyogalanya:
I keep wondering why we keep wondering agenda has been met GEJ OUT BUHARI IN MISSION ACCOMLISHED PROBLEMA SOLVO wetin una still want again
Bros this is not about party politics. Boko Haram didn't start when GEJ became president. They were there during the presidency of late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
President Jonathan accepted and confessed that he treated them with kids gloves.
GEJ is out because he was voted out not because his government was overthrown by Shekau.
If there is any lesson to be learnt from GEJ vs Boko Haram, it is the fact that things you underrate can de-rate you and cost you your position. This, of course, is going by your logic.
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by Mogidi: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
Lets hope and believe the chibok girls were not really a mirage and a calculated ploy by the North to oust GEJ govt.

I want to believe the chibok girls exist but....something inside me disagrees.
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by Emyogalanya: 1:48pm On May 05, 2015
pedel:

Bros this is not about party politics. Boko Haram didn't start when GEJ became president. They were there during the presidency of late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
President Jonathan accepted and confessed that he treated them with kids gloves.
GEJ is out because he was voted out not because his government was overthrown by Shekau.
If there is any lesson to be learnt from GEJ vs Boko Haram, it is the fact that things you underrate can de-rate you and cost you your position. This, of course, is going by your logic.
oh yes they stopped and came back after 2009 waging a religious war until they turned political and it was what apc used against Gej and the chibok girls too where are they how come when dey are been attacked it is term "AN ATTACK AGAINST THE NORTH" " GRANT THEM AMNESTY" and now during campaigns he said he will lead the war against boko haram and rescue the girls and after that they tell us they did not promise to end insurgency. Well i just blame Gej for his indicisiveness
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmmm, oro nla.
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by pedel: 2:16pm On May 05, 2015
Emyogalanya:
oh yes they stopped and came back after 2009 waging a religious war until they turned political and it was what apc used against Gej and the chibok girls too where are they how come when dey are been attacked it is term "AN ATTACK AGAINST THE NORTH" " GRANT THEM AMNESTY" and now during campaigns he said he will lead the war against boko haram and rescue the girls and after that they tell us they did not promise to end insurgency. Well i just blame Gej for his indicisiveness
Thanks for the last part of your comment. GEJ should have hired machineries, if possible; form alliance earlier with other countries, which he did very late and declare war. Fighting Boko Haram should have been declared a war instead of calling it insurgency. On his way out on 28th May he should fire all his defence and service chiefs for not giving him the right and intelligent advice. This is what I would do.
I know you are pro GEJ and I like that but do you realize that he had the chance of winning if he had done some things right with his campaign?
He should have campaigned with his achievements. he shouldn't have allowed religion and tribes as the points of his campaign. He should not have employed FFK. His campaign was badly managed. 2019 is around the corner.
Re: Opinion -women And Children Rescued From Sambisa Forest Are Boko Harams Families by Emyogalanya: 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
pedel:
Thanks for the last part of your comment. GEJ should have hire machineries, if possible; form alliance earlier with other countries, which he did very late and declare war. Fighting Boko Haram should have been declared a war instead of calling it insurgency. On his way out on 28th May he should fire all his defence and service chiefs for not giving him the right and intelligent advice. This is what I would do.
I know you are pro GEJ and I like that but do you realize that he had the chance of winning if he had done some things right with his campaign?
He should have campaigned with his achievements. he shouldn't have allowed religion and tribes as the points of his campaign. He should not have employed FFK. His campaign was badly managed. 2019 is around the corner.
am pro Gej but i'll never absolve him of blame our ppl say that "only a tree hears that it shall be killed ( cut down ) and keeps standing one place. granted all ur points are well taken but if you observe the whole thing up to election there seems to be a conspiracy both internal and external but my guy did nothing about it do you recall at the time they were proscribed the northern leaders shouted fowl. The army need to be well equipped he turn to our number one ally the US before black market saga with pastor ayo hope ur familiar with the way apc hyped it negatively every move Gej made both good, average or bad was not good enough. I lived in borno former gov still has d key to boko's end. I followed our politics and election very keenly gej had a stronghold ss/se last time he had the south west he lost them the day ojo maduekwe met one yoruba ambassador and told him yoruba are d wisest in nigeria and they controll the country the amb told him they had no presence in Gej's govt. That day i knew what dey felt left out Gej could have withdrawn ss. Se from his govt put sw and build infra./social amen. That has been dia woes (lack of federal presence ) For ss/se he did not he shot himself in the foot the margine of victory 2.5 now work it out if 300 run for security in 19 northern states plus abj do the maths and d one's out of fear did not come out to vote where is the IDP CAMP in the south how come a card reader in idp camp no voter register yet they voted but we wey run come south no vote how come some register twice and they could not detect it Gej watched all this play out and did nothing

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Nigerian Afro Gallas In 1920 (see Photos) / Nigeria's First Son Yusuf Buhari At His Father's Inauguration (photos) / Unbelievable Message From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.