Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son (1104 Views)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
It is already 14 years since the late Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Bola Ige, Muyiwa was murdered in a mysterious manner.
Bola-Ige_11
The son of the late Justice, Muyiwa Ige in an interview with DAILYINDEPENDENTNIG, says his family would reopen the case under the administration of President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Muyiwa is also optimistic that the killers of his late father would be found this time around after years of stalled attempts. Ige was assassinated in his Bodija, Ibadan, home on December 23, 2001, by yet to be identified gunmen.

Some high profile politicians were implicated in the murder. According to him: “We know the killers, they are still out there walking, but sooner or later the killers will be found.

“Once we have a concerned government in power, we will fish out the killers. I thank God that on May 29 a concerned government will take over.

“When we have the government that believes in the rule of law, we are going to push for the case to be reopened. Right now, the prime suspects have no power base. We are going to reopen the case and, hopefully, justice will prevail,” he said.

Bola Ige’s Muder Case to be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son

http://.com/discussion/475/bola-ige-s-muder-case-to-be-reopened-under-buhari-administration-son/p1
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by PassingShot(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2015
Most Nigerians have enormous trust and respect for GMB.

I hope the killers of your father are eventually brought to justice.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by crownprince102: 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
Omisore & co don enter another wahala.
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by GboyegaD(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
I hope the police doesn't work on speculations and get to the root of their investigation in this case.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by Feranchek(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2015
Hehehehehehe.... this boss norva enter una don dey push everything go him desk. How many things he go probe bikonu Shey na probe we elect am to come do If he no deliver (economy-wise) una go sey he don fail. And them PDP go be like " shebi we talk am!!" I think we should let bygone be buy gun (but no bullet biko grin) and let this man tinker a way of moving our economy forward. When this is done, many things will automatically fall in place. Transformation is good buh it starts with a CHANGE. Sai NAIJA!
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by eazisky(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
Buhari... let d sleeping dog lie, we all knw who mudered Bola ige

1 Like

Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by CyberWolf: 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
OBJ & Omisore lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by ramdris(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
Watching in 4D cool cool cool cool
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by saintfizzo(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
Sai Baba.... dis ur 4yrs go long like 16yrs judging by the expectations of naija populace... wish u strength n grace in epic proportions...
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by tit(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
obasanjo will be rolling in his bed grave.
you cannot try twice omisore for bola ige's murder.
ever heard of double jeopardy?
your best bet is to try obasanjo.
many witnesses can testify to his culpability.
i am ready to testify against him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by HzRF(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2015
Oya probing president don enter
Probe ige death
Probe Funsho Williams death

Probe anything probable

It doesn't matter if you don't perform
U needs 5 states to win
Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, born, kastina
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by lyntiffany(f): 4:02pm On May 05, 2015
nah probing fiesta period we dey o! if your looking for #1 = $1 from this incoming government then your in for a long thing.

Pls i advice my fellow Nigerians to put up a zero expectations from Babaonechance gaskia.
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by ki02020(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2015
It is obvious why so many never wanted baba as their president
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by NCOIM(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2015
Hehehehehe

I'm just watching This whole Thing in 5D grin grin

OBJ,,See Your Life For Bus Stop grin grin
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
Interesting events will happen in this incomin administration.... I dey watch
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by princdebola201(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2015
Buhari my Role Model okonjo Iweala my side chick
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
tit u wan die like yaradua?

today sef na him death day!
Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Justice delayed is justice denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son by appini: 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
eazisky:
Buhari... let d sleeping dog lie, we all knw who mudered Bola ige

The APC navigator will be smiling whenever he hears about finding the killers of Bola Ige.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Invited By ‘the Wife Of The Vice President Of The Federal Republic Of Nige / APC Replies Jonathan: You Must Account For Your Actions / Photos: Hausa Community In Ekiti State Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.