Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out (25583 Views)

Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by light004: 8:51pm On May 05, 2015
APC as usual preparing the ground for more excuses when they eventually take power. We can't do this or that because Jonathan emptied the treasury. For those who are ignorant, pls note that these are the usual excuses by any successive administration. Only a novice will believe that the Jonathan that the Apc accused of everything under the sun will leave a full treasury for the incoming government. Jonathan govt is the most corrupt according to Apc, so why are they acting surprise that an empty treasury is what is left and most of them are also leaving their states in similar manner or is there anything new about this allegation. Please don't take it that I'm supporting looting of treasury; it's a capital NO. APC is lying as usual, lying is in their nature and Nigerians will soon come to see it. Neither am I absorbing Jonathan administration of any corrupt charges but their must be equity and fair play. Don't destroy the reputation of a man on the alter of politics.

Apc is full of falsehood and lies. It's a pity that Nigerians bought their lies without questioning. When i hear statement of this kind, i see the reason why i distaste the party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by stayblack: 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
GOD GO PUNISH DEM...HISTORY GO TELL.. shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by fancy4eve(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2015
Rochas, after buildn only hotels n imo state, n now u want 2 confuse pple around u, y not respect ur self nd foncus on hw 2 win ur court case. As far as am concern, GEJ iz far better dan u, he came, he did well nd God promoted him 2 d next level, so get back 2 work nd stp formulating excuses.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Eluwilussit(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
These hypocrites can't go a week without complaint. When Jona was there, some people thought he was having all the fun in the world. They wanted his job. They used every form of sabotage and propaganda to get the job. Hallelujah!

Since their victory, everyone of them has come out to tell Nigerians why the incoming govt will not be able to solve all our problems. Really?

They called Jona every derogatory name in the book, and more. Jona never complained. Now they want to still blame Jona for the same reasons we voted them in. Hmmmm! Like trying to eat their cake and still have it.

I want to make it clear to APC and Buhari, just in case they have forgotten, we voted for change. We want change. If we didn't want change, we would have stuck with gej's transformation instead of Gmb's change- as if there is any serious difference btw the two. All the same, our expectations were raised a tad higher by the incoming govt and we can't afford another failed experiment. Can we?

May God grant APC and Buhari the wisdom to do their best. Whatever that is!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmm,GEJ is nothing but a fraud...I am of the personal opinion that he should be investigated and if found guilty should be jailed...
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Chigold101(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Now I know why he was quick to concede defeat and congratulate Buhari angry
lolzzzz

See Okocha who have not paid primary school teachers on his for over 13months talking.

APC should know that campaign of over & propaganda should rest.

Smh can someone tell APCheats that It is time to work & not to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by midolian(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz

See Okocha who have not paid primary school teachers on his for over 13months talking.

APC should know that campaign of over & propaganda should rest.

Smh can someone tell APCheats that It is time to work & not to talk.
Okorocha will pay..na when money plenty e dey sweet spend pass cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by daveP(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2015
The same unity they use to cry now is the same voice that would eventually get dissected when some true reality dawns on them irrespective of partisan politics!
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by molas02: 9:37pm On May 05, 2015
all dis cry cry governor, did federal gov nt pay ur allocation? Wat did u use it for? Checkmate urself b4 blaming fed..........pay ur workers salary

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by emeka762001(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
Corrupt politicians accussing another corrupt politicians. Apc just few days more. We will see what u hv got to offer to nigerians. I believe it will be the same stories.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Israel5(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
I love GeJ! Someone Pls tell him i love him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by olutunde12(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=spako4 post=33444690]ABUJA – Old and incoming governors elected on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC, have accused President Jonathan of running the economy aground, leaving them with an empty treasury.

The governors under the umbrella of Progressives Forum also stated that the president-elect, General Mohammadu would be faced with unprecedented financial challenges as he takes the mantle of leadership from Jonathan on May 29.

Chairman of the Forum and Imo State Governor,

Useless people. Na today? No story o. I want
1. $1=#1
2. salary to old people
3. salary to unemployed graduates
4. Loan to poor students
5. Stable power etc.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Chigold101(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Okorocha will pay..na when money plenty e dey sweet spend pass cheesy cheesy
okay... Where will he get the money from & when will he pay?

After ruining Imo state... Just watching
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by newbies56: 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
Utchman1:
For this country to have hope, corrupt leaders including GEJ should be jailed to set an example.

They should be taught that stealing is corruption.

Imagine using over 2 trillion to conduct an election.

How will the economy be ruined?
. You see how you're dumb,no be only trillions , na Zillions, do you know what trillions is, mtcheww
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Ibman: 10:24pm On May 05, 2015
GEJ na bad market....i wonder why people are calling him a hero.....a complete failed president.. He must concede defeat because it was his best alternative. If not people wuld ve died and properties destroyed but he wuld neva go free cos ICC wuld has waited for him...now he wuld not got free thou but Buhari's jail term on him is likely to be mild.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Phantomine(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
Make Una no cry now. Oya wipe Una eyes e hear? E don reach Una turn. E no far again. But we day save our voice to cry if Una eff up

Lol! I wish u luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by walozanga(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
Alot of illiterates are surrounding BUHARI. I think president elect needs to do some clean up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by cocokiller1(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
no emperical evidence. ..smh
not gon comment on any apc thread till after may 29th unless I see very genuine emperical evidence
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by dadebayo1(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
Bunch of lazy people? What did they do with all the allocation they received from fg? My state is an APC state and the governor is owing civil servants since january.. Are we to blame GEJ for that too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by TheFreeOne: 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
So APC have started shopping for a scapegoat for its impending failure

Naijas economy became the largest under Gej so let APC try another lie. Instead of crying foul APC should ask baba magician to apply the magic wand and everything will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by godwin120alex: 11:34pm On May 05, 2015
Just waiting
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by samceezhar(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
Do they have any EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to substantiate their claims cheesy grin
Anyways, I say we wait till after inauguration to see a detailed report on the nation's finance.
In other news: make Osun govt pay chaply cuz this subscription is my last oooh.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by petermichaels(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2015
Jonathan did dis! PDP did dat!! Wen wil dis apc's start makn a drawing board toward executing dia plans 4 d country and stop d bull sh.t complains. We fed up already.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Caseless: 12:12am On May 06, 2015
madridguy:
Wishing Real Madrid success against the Old lady of Turin.

Sai Madrid
Sai Ronaldo
I think you now know the result.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by petermichaels(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hmmm,GEJ is nothing but a fraud...I am of the personal opinion that he should be investigated and if found guilty should be jailed...

Oya wetin you still dey 4 yor house dey do? U no Know Abj or AsoRock? Mobilise guys na go arrest am so dat Naija go honour u put yor pix 4 our #1 coin. Buns!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by chiedu7: 1:32am On May 06, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS UNA WANT CHANGE, UNA NEVER SEE.

GEJ THAT OVER SAW NIGERIANS BOOMING ECONOMY.

UNA GO COMOT PUT GMB WEY $2.8 BILLION VANISH FOR EIN HAND 1978,
WHICH IN TODAYS MONEY NA LIKE $100 BILLION

NA LAUGH I DEY LAUGH UNA

[/size]
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by yungcheda(m): 3:26am On May 06, 2015
Apc shut up...pdp has shut up. Why not wait till may 29th to start fulfilling your impossible promises?? Idi.ots
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by madridguy(m): 5:15am On May 06, 2015
Lol

Caseless:
I think you now know the result.
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Nobody: 5:21am On May 06, 2015
bayulll01:

Even after he ruins your life and your children unborn,you will live in abject poverty for the rest of your life,while gej kids will leave in mansion,a man just ruin your life and you called him a hero,is stupidity synonymous to you or u are just pathetic
make use of ya brain for once.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Ephemmm: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
midolian:
Now I know why he was quick to concede defeat and congratulate Buhari angry

cc: temitemi
Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Besto(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2015
focus7:
The case with Jonathan was liken to picking a poor man in street who has never touch 100k in his life and you now ask him to manage 100mil, you should expect him to waste it.

watyasay..

mere bayelsa militants dey taste d moni

not to talk of a 1ce bayelsa governor.

plzz plzz post. with fact findings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Ruined The Economy, APC Governors Cry Out by Pavarottii(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2015
Driver - APC
Passengers - Nigerian citizen
Driver: Make una enter this bus, this one na straight to london, naija go turn dubai in 4 years, 1naira to 1dollar sure, oil price will be stabilized, petrol go be 40naira per litre, food for every primary sch students in the country, I go jail everybody wey tiff 1naira. Every graduate after service go dey collect 10k every month till em get job, una still dey look, make una come make I carry go promise land, leave that yamayama bus wey everything na procedure.
Passengers- omo u dey hear wetyn I dey hear, omo if na true wey the other driver dey talk, omo I dey go join that bus oooo.. Me I don't even comot dey enter the bus, abi u no want make naija turn dubai or u no one go promise land.
Driver - make una come space dey for everybody! Enter enter enter!
Passengers - na ur bus we want, carry us dey go, leave that procedure, commitee bus.
Driver - just after 10mins of the drive, omo fuel no dey oooo, we have to buy fuel, and the roads are too bad. Make we dey pray say we go even commot for this place first ooo...
Passenger - so wen we go reach the promise land na?
Driver - that I don't know again, make we just dey pray.
Passengers - omo na once chance we don enter ooo...
Driver - No reply again.
#BabaOneChance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / Ogun Poised To Overtake Lagos In Development! / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.