Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies (140764 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / 17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / Best Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by midasbliss(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Reply nko?
done sad
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Champella(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Lolz. Before nko? Where u think say i'm from? Idioko.

Btw, you sabi weda Itang Enang, Godswill Akpabio or any major politician from Akwa Ibom wey dey for this forum?

Mehn! Boss, finding these categories of people wouldn't be an easy task for so many reasons - security, privacy, time, etc

Abeg make we relate offline sha. My number is on my signature
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
midasbliss:
done sad
Check and reply.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
Champella:

Mehn! Boss, finding these categories of people wouldn't be an easy task for so many reasons - security, privacy, time, etc

Abeg make we relate offline sha. My number is on my signature

No wahala. Will ring you soon.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by vexing(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
datguru:
Annual salaries ?? Some are way too poor. I think any thing below 5M annually is not too good but hell, this is Nigeria and that's a mouth watering job

I am sure that most of what the op wrote was just basic salary. By the time you allowances like leave, housing, medical, furniture, transport, utilities, feeding etc it would be three to four times that amount.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by daywalker12911(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2015
Jarus:

Bros, stop this. Take correction from the guy.

Chevron doesn't pay less than 800k per month.

200k salary is not big salary. Please don't mention 200k and Chevron in same sentence.

Even a tier-3 company pays that.

I can list 50 companies whose entry level salary is more than 200k.

Boss twill be nice to see that list o wink. so boys can plan better grin.
am just here dulling myself

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by AnthonyAk(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2015
Eww and I highly doubt this. All of my brothers work at total and they don't make measly salaries like this even when they started. 1m per annum is nothing. Even I made more than that working in naija
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 06, 2015
Jarus:

I think it's true to some extent.

I'm happy u see my logic even though I know it's provocative lol.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by piagetskinner(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

But then, the oil workers are so stingy. Hardly they can release hand in giving. One wonders if they're into cult. I pray i wont be that stingy when i finally hit there.
Hehe..thought so myself. knew someone who was laid off because of his refusal, to dance to the whims and caprices of the mgt. they asked him to join a club..which practices occultic activities
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by piagetskinner(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2015
Plenty money does not equal job satisfaction#my2kobo
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
piagetskinner:

Hehe..thought so myself. knew someone who was laid off because of his refusal, to dance to the whims and caprices of the mgt. they asked him to join a club..which practices occultic activities

The fact cannot completely be ruled off. They might have a unanimous organizational cult. #JustSaying.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 11:12am On May 08, 2015
Goodkidd:

Kk. Run along now
Run along ke?? Please don't ever tell Me that, u should know when to draw the line. Its better u say "Okay"

2 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by arabianights: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I have always dreamt of working in Dangote group. I hear they pay well and treat their staff well.

Dangote seems to be the highest employer of labour in Nigeria. Abi?

I hope u were able to apply for the vacancies that just closed on the 22nd .Many thought it was a gimmick and discouraged others but unfortunately for most it was actually true.If you were able to, best of luck and hope you rise to the top there.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by cc150615(f): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jarus:

Bros, stop this. Take correction from the guy.

Chevron doesn't pay less than 800k per month.

200k salary is not big salary. Please don't mention 200k and Chevron in same sentence.

Even a tier-3 company pays that.

I can list 50 companies whose entry level salary is more than 200k.

I love the bolded...Anyway I just smh when I saw the OP's list, he should have put first bank where he put chevron and maybe another bank where he had total and etc,then maybe the figures will match
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by pweetychyka(f): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Please oooooooo! Someone should tell me a company that pays ND holders very well... I 'm in need of a job? angry
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by r2beez(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dcaliphate:
How can u say Chevron pays 2.5 mil per annum? thats like about 200k per month. Are u high?

The guy is serzly high. I guess he meant per month
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by airsaylongcon: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
r2beez:

The guy is serzly high. I guess he meant per month
I know a Chevron first Line manager collecting 4.2m monthly

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by jaegermesiter: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2015
executivegej

post=33466711:

I work with NCDMB and earn mor than all the figures here

Please when is d next ncdmb training coming up?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You CANNOT pay a NIGERIAN in dollars. That is illegal. Only an expatriate can get paid in dollars. Either the pay you stated is for foreigners or you are posting "fabuuu"
Also, for where you see "tax free". Any company doing legitimate business in Nigeria will remove eligible taxes before you receive your pay. It isn't optional unless again, you are a foreigner and your country has bilateral tax agreements with Nigeria.

Seriuosly.. i laugh in dollarz... CBN knows.. i fit be Nigerian with foreign passport.. but heck it is tax free. I will advise you to read CBN memos and you will find a couple of companies whose monetary assets are denominated in dollars and have recieved tax and duties waivers approved by the CBN. I cannot spell it out specifically but i have pointed you in the right direction
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Trustme2(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Have u forgotten the ultimate job?" POLITRICS" It pays endlessly grin

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by 3deediesel: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Entry level oil company staff don't earn 5M monthly...it's totally false and whoever posted here and claimed to hv earned that working for an oil company is Nigeria as an entry level staff is just another unemployed or underemployed Nigerian who has high hopes for a job like that probably cos he/she has been brainwashed by someone or something they read...take it or leave it
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by jayquesamz: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
How much is the pay at National bureau of statistics in Abuja,

Does anyone know?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Viveana: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
I really need a job and believing God for a good one. Someone should please help
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Greedgod: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2017
dearpreye:

Bro, work your way to the IOCs!
be like say u knw the way !
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Greedgod: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2017
AMvanquish:
@ Op! Apart from the oil coy's , even where im at now pays more than the rest on that list. Many company's out there pay well but don't make noise. A friend recently passed the recruitment of a Multinational, He thinks his new take home is 200k monthly. I dey laff.. Just waitng for him to get slapped with an offer, He would run mad when he see's its almost 5 times his present salary.. grin
link me up !
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Greedgod: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2017
PepsiBoy:
I can tell you for a fact that Oil and Gas companies pay very well. I know because I work in an IOC. The companies that pay most are Total, ExxonMobil, Chevron and Shell. The Oil Servicing companies like Schlumberger and Baker Hughes also pay well. Then the Telecom companies pay well too.

To enter these companies, you need to do well academically and have very useful/relevant experience. The people who work there don't have 2 heads. They are human being like you. The only difference is that they worked hard in school and prepared themselves for their opportunities.

For those of you in school, please study well. Try and be the best you can be, and come out with a very good degree - a First Class or a Second Class Upper. This is the foundation that you need to get into these type of places.

Secondly, don't be afraid to start small. I started small, but today, I am in an IOC, and I have been here for about 8 years. Dream and work towards your dream.

Thirdly, pray. Only God can bring you into these type of places. The favor of God makes all the difference.

Don't think that you need to know someone to get into an IOC. For Nigerian companies, maybe you need to know someone, but for the IOCs, please know that you do not need to know anybody. I got in without knowing anybody. I saw an advert in the newspaper, I applied, and I was invited for interview. The rest is history.

Bottomline, work hard, dream big, prepare for your opportunity, pray.

All the best!
shw a brov some love
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Greedgod: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Jarus:
Shakes my head at numbers being thrown around here.

As far back as 8 years ago, entry level salary in Shell was roughly N7m (minus bonus), and Shell is not among the Top 5 paying companies in Nigeria.

Entry level in my company earns a little above N5m, and it is not among the Top 10 highest paying companies in the Oil & Gas industry!

Poor research by the OP.
jarushub link d boy up
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Greedgod: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2017
executivegej:
I work with NCDMB and earn mor than all the figures here
link a boy up

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by rawdpiper(m): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2017
PepsiBoy:

Secondly, don't be afraid to start small. I started small, but today, I am in an IOC, and I have been here for about 8 years. Dream and work towards your dream.

What Is The Probability Of Getting An Entry Level Job In The Big IOC's?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Detayo7(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote]@OP

which companies pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.