Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! (9384 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
This is the first cruise for all of us ooooooooh!
Anyone been on a cruise to THE CARIBBEAN. . . .?
How did you plan? grin
IT IS A 7 DAY CRUISE. . . . .for all AMERICAN CITEZENS. . . .YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! grin
FROM GALVESTON, TEXAS!!!!! cheesy
To MONTEGO BAY. . . JAMAICA!!!!! wink
To GRAND CAYMAN. . . . .CAYMAN ISLAND!!!! wink
To COZUMEL. . . . MEXICO!!!! wink
BACK to GALVESTON!!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTitGonTz_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ZdmczrQ_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ew0CjdAMe8

KanwuliaJara:

But you will pay to fly in a plane or be driven in a car? undecided
Our friend that just quenched DIED on her bed at home o.
Go figure!

Life is a risk!
We MUST take ours EVERY MINUTE! kiss
I was responding to the bolded question you asked.
N'a you ask question, I answer .why you come dey bend head.

I even gave you advise on what you need.
You losing your friend is not what I was responding to.

RIP to the dead
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

I was responding to the bolded question you asked.
N'a you ask question, I answer .why you come dey bend head.

I even gave you advise on what you need.
You losing your friend is not what I was responding to.

RIP to the dead

Maybe we are on different discussions.
Any way life na risk.
Bend head ke?
If you nor wan take cruise, nor advice pesin wey dey plan cruise. wink
No need for head or neck bending! wink
Thank you sha o! wink

Your advice dey prepare for "negativity", but I am planning to celebrate LIFE! kiss
I just used our family-friend as an example to reinforce the fact that DEATH will come when it is one's time!
No amount of preparation can prevent that! kiss
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 7:39pm On May 06, 2015
More on Female DYNAMICS!
After we don pay finish, one person don say she nor fit go. cheesy
Surprise-Surprise!!!!
The wise woman from the EAST! wink
You know say dem go always do "IGBO HIGH SENSE"! grin
She say another person tell am say CRUISE be $250 per person, so she nor go pay $850.
Muchechecheche

Thank my lucky stars for once I did not say anything in the beginning!
I knew the "IGBOTIC" mess would factor in SOONEST!
LWKMD!!!!

Gooooooood RIDDDDANCE!!!!

I was not looking forward to that woman coming I swear! kiss
Now, it can be a real family affair with all blood RELATIVES!!!!

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiin ooooooooooh!!!! cool

The preparations continue! kiss

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
More on Female DYNAMICS!
After we don pay finish, one person don say she nor fit go. cheesy
Surprise-Surprise!!!!
The wise woman from the EAST! wink
You dem go always do "IGBO HIGH SENSE"! grin
She say another person tell am say CRUISE be $250 per person, so she nor go pay $850.
Muchechecheche

Thank my lucky stars for once I did not say anything in the beginning!
I knew the "IGBOTIC" factor would factor in SOONEST!
LWKMD!!!!

Gooooooood RIDDDDANCE!!!!

I was not looking forward to that woman coming I swear! kiss
Now, it can be a real family affair with all blood RELATIVES!!!!

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiin ooooooooooh!!!! cool

The preparations continue! kiss

Kanwuuuuu.....

So na only Igbos abi?
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Kanwuuuuu.....

So na only Igbos abi?

Yes o!
When is comes to MONEY, dem fit sleep for inside hotel latrine to save yeye moni.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
No taste at all grin

I'd rather go with my funky DELTA aunts biko, before one bushmeat begin roast corn for our cabin set all our a$$es on fire!
Shior!

5 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o!
When is comes to MONEY, dem fit sleep for inside hotel latrine to save yeye moni.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
No taste at all grin

Loool.

I think you're mistaking igbos for the yorubas!

Igbos spend money and gloat about it. Yorubas on the other hand.....

2 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
No taste at all grin

I'd rather go with my funky DELTA aunts biko, before one bushmeat begin roast corn for our cabin set all our a$$es on fire!
Shior!

Why do you like modifying your posts minutes after posting?
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 8:14pm On May 06, 2015
The layout of the deck! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA08M6abQa0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmkAlaLbwl4

[size=20pt]WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE A BLACK MAN WITH YOU ON ANY CRUISE! TA!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOCAL!!!! SEE LONG FACE? Hiding from all his other girlfriends. Im 'JAH' don catch am!!!!cheesy[/size]

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 8:15pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Why do you like modifying your posts minutes after posting?

Because I write in phases.
Since I mostly post from work, I have to switch between screens. . . . .And I may be disconnected from my device if I lose internet connection! kiss
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Because I write in phases.
Since I mostly post from work, I have to switch between screens. . . . .And I may be disconnected from my device if I lose internet connection! kiss

You just 'committed' another one.

Lol.

What's your name sef?
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Loool.

I think you're mistaking igbos for the yorubas!

Igbos spend money and gloat about it. Yorubas on the other hand.....

Yorubas are the ones that OVER-SPEND.
They will BEG, BORROW OR STEAL to spend what they can't afford, just to compete with their neighbours!
They basically LIVE ON CREDIT AND BORROWED CLOTHES AND SHOES!!!! grin
You gat it backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

You just 'committed' another one.

Lol.

What's your name sef?

See kweshun o!
Go ask Seun Osewa and his NL ISP-sniffers! wink
Or DAYOKANU and his OKORO-NGBATIC CYBER-BULLY WANNABEE gang of low lives on or off NL can help you out!

For now, I am planning a CRUISE.

Thank you! kiss

*Thinking what to wear*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWOWt7jNFQM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3UQA_Xc9Cs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rGtET5kP_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV7GBkxl9nA
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yorubas are the ones that OVER-SPEND.
They will BEG, BORROW OR STEAL to spend what they can't afford, just to compete with their neighbours!
They basically LIVE ON CREDIT AND BORROWED CLOTHES AND SHOES!!!! grin
You gat it backwards.

Too bad for them.

But I insist on my stand that the Igbos spend money, real money more than any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

See kweshun o!
Go ask Seun Osewa and his NL ISP-sniffers! wink
Or DAYOKANU and his OKORO-NGBATIC CYBER-BULLY WANNABEE gang of low lives on or off NL can help you out!

For now, I am planning a CRUISE.

Thank you! kiss

Answer my kweshunu joor.

What's ya name?
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 8:29pm On May 06, 2015
To be continued. . . . . cool
One more day off.
Time to book another flight to play with the "open marriage husband"! wink

. . . . . .Wth Galveston on my mind! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQksyikOqRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4xu54HF0Mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbjea0NFSZU
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
Can you believe the 'CARNIVAL' president is a WOMAN? cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw5B8lqynKI
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Can you believe the 'CARNIVAL' president is a WOMAN? cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw5B8lqynKI

I thought you're done for the day
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 10:52pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 11:01pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Emaprince: 10:27am On May 07, 2015
@ KanwuliaJara

I want to pray for. Its a very serious prayer and it will change your life for good.
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL inside and outside!
She left a husband and 3 grown children behind o.
She was cooking and went to lay down and NEVER woke up after a MASSIVE HEART-ATTACK!!!!! cry
The children woke up to a smoke-detector alarm and went to check on their mom. Their dad had left for work. sad

Very sad!
Both husband and children, she left without saying goodbye!
What is this LIFE? undecided
Aww! She's such a beauty. .

My dear, I've asked same question countless times, kinda like how my mum died(at 47), she was cooking too but didn't even get to lie down when she suddenly collapsed and gave up the ghost before anything could be done.

Death makes life seem so meaningless but then, what can we do? Having though about so many things around me and beyond, is reason why I gave up on the idea of God and the religious bullcrap, it just doesn't make sense.

Do stay strong my sister and may she continue to RIP.

Lots of love from me to you. Xoxo.
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 9:44pm On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Aww! She's such a beauty. .

My dear, I've asked same question countless times, kinda like how my mum died(at 47), she was cooking too but didn't even get to lie down when she suddenly collapsed and gave up the ghost before anything could be done.

Death makes life seem so meaningless but then, what can we do? Having though about so many things around me and beyond, is reason why I gave up on the idea of God and the religious bullcrap, it just doesn't make sense.

Do stay strong my sister and may she continue to RIP.

Lots of love from me to you. Xoxo.

Wow! Condolences! sad
Heart attack is the #1 KILLER of BLACK WOMEN.
Thanks a zillion! kiss
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL inside and outside!
She left a husband and 3 grown children behind o.
She was cooking and went to lay down and NEVER woke up after a MASSIVE HEART-ATTACK!!!!! cry
The children woke up to a smoke-detector alarm and went to check on their mom. Their dad had left for work. sad

Very sad!
Both husband and children, she left without saying goodbye!
What is this LIFE? undecided

Was she a nurse?
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Was she a nurse?

Yep! cry
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
2 weeks to go!
Yessssssoh!!!! MARRIED women can take trips WITHOUT MEN!!!!!
We pay for them too!!!!! kiss

One aunt is on another cruise with her family!
Back to SCHOOL last rendezvous with her family!

The packing has started!

I have packed and unpacked!
I am gonna lunch my LIMITED EDITION "MK" bag!!!
I have tried to buy another one, but it has been discontinued!!!!
WOW!!!! What a masterpiece!!!!

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
We don come back oooooh!!!!
Back to reality!!!!
Everybody is back to BASE! cool

The best part? "THE DEBRIEFING"!
Everyone had the chance to tell the other what pissed them off, OR NOT. . . . as in "REAL HOUSEWIVES OF TEXAS" style!!!! cheesy

How could we have improved? wink
Come to find out "we had GRUDGES" against each other? shocked

Some wanted to sleep by 10PM and wake up by 5PM! grin
Come see FIGHT! grin
One of us NIALLY JUMP OUT OF THE SHIP!

The SNORERS vs THE SILENCERS!!!! grin

Some DIRTY little like PIG!!!! sad
Onoda wan dey beg for lipstick, perfume and STRAPLESS BRAZZZZZZY to go club! sad

#1 LESSON LEARNED?
NEVER SHARE A CABIN WITH FRIENDS OR RELATIVES!!!! The is THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL DO SUCH A THING!!!! NEVERRRRRRRRR!!!! kiss

Who nor go, go NEVER KNOW lai-lai!!!!!
Details continued in the TRAVEL SECTION.

The end. cool

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On Sep 06, 2015
I was here when it started and ended.
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by armyofone(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Imagine holding that big di.ck wine and a nice lifetime movie grin

Rum, the best next thing.

Welcome back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited? / Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To / My Wedding Is In A Week And I Have Pimples All Over My Face. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.