Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Transfer Money With Atm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Transfer Money With Atm (3782 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Please nlanders i try using diamond visa debit card to transfer money but no avail.Please, suggest for way forward.
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2015
Did u check ur accnt balance first?
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by dewstar: 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
To an account in another bank or in the same bank Diamond bank? If it is to another bank, which services did you use, quickteller or some other?
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:
Did u check ur accnt balance first?
I have more than #60000 in the acct
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2015
dewstar:
To an account in another bank or in the same bank Diamond bank? If it is to another bank, which services did you use, quickteller or some other?
this is at Firstbank Atm. the card is visa
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2015
uprightman:
I have more than #60000 in the acct
U don't have to tell me dat, anyways maybe the atm is faulty or their service is currently being updated.
So try another atm or wait for some time b4 trying again.
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
uprightman:
oh oh, so ur using a diamond card on firstbank atm, what if first bank doesnt support such transaction? cos i know at some atms u cant withdraw with some other bank cards
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2015
After entering my pin number i pressed transfer it does not respond.
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by dewstar: 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
uprightman:

I was asking if the transfer you wanted to make was to an account in another bank other than Diamond bank (card issuer).
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:

U don't have to tell me dat, anyways maybe the atm is faulty or their service is currently being updated.
So try another atm or wait for some time b4 trying again.
i got the atm one week ago and i have usef it for two tmes.
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
dewstar:

I was asking if the transfer you wanted to make was to an account in another bank other than Diamond bank (card issuer).
i want to send to Ecobank acct.
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 05, 2015
uprightman:
i got the atm one week ago and i have usef it for two tmes.
U meaAn u bought an atm machine
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by bishop4APC: 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
uprightman:
i want to send to Ecobank acct.

Drop your card numbers, expiry , cv.v and pin so i can help you to carry out the transaction, don't forget to drop the ecobank acct as well grin
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by realjoker(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2015
bishop4APC:

Drop your card numbers, expiry , cv.v and pin so i can help you to carry out the transaction, don't forget to drop the ecobank acct as well grin
bishop4APC:

bishop4APC:

scam alert
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by bishop4APC: 9:46pm On May 05, 2015
realjoker:
[color=#990000][/color]scam alert

You be real joker.
Re: How To Transfer Money With Atm by uprightman(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2015
After using diamond bank atm, i also try using Firstbank atm but it did'nt work.Then, i enter first bank customer service the man told me that the Best thing is to use FIRSTMONIE. I have use FIRSTMONIE app on my Android phone to transfer the money to any bank acct in Nigeria at comfort of my room

(1) (Reply)

Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Photo Of Goodluck Johnathan Lecturing His Students At Uniport. / voice of the people is voice of God:90% Of Nigerian Want Ochibanjo Remove As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.