Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

“PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari (19440 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Pdp Would Have Managed The Present Situation In Nigeria Better Than Apc / “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On May 06, 2015
thefakestan:
Dauradullard
Na wah APC can lie!

Elections were rigged! We know that
Card readers didn't work!

Enjoy ur victory, STFU!
damn! The doctor told u to stay away frm politics, now ur blood pressure is sky rocketing... See painment!

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Peacefulmat: 10:12am On May 06, 2015
is it d under aged card readers he is talking about?

he better stop throwing stones

because he is on his way to a glass house. embarassed

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by aku626(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2015
We know they were flaws in the previous system of voting but pointing fingers and naming isn't the best way of expressing your point, given the way the opposing party accepted defeat. It could be different check Burundi.

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by anonimi: 10:14am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Can PDP win an election in Nigeria without rigging
That party was jegaed

The master riggers are in APC =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by thefakestan: 10:15am On May 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Card readers worked in most places. And they did help a lot.

But let's be honest.....even if the card readers worked 100%.....Nigeria will still have disputed elections. Nigerians are that type of people.

In 1996....our family bought fuel from a digital pump in Kaduna. My mum was like...it will reduce the cheating popular with the analog fuel pump. My dad was like...just wait and see...those Nigerian fuel attendants will find a way around that digital pump.

19 years later....he has been proven right.

The issue is that political office in Nigeria is too comfortable. We should make political office uncomfortable...so that serious minded people can go into politics....and the corrupt ones can go and run Shell Petroleum. grin
You don't get it, I was part of the election and the reason why the card reader was brought in wasn't accomplished, therefore it was like previous elections but this time there was a circus.

Ideally the number of accredited voters from the card readers ALONE! will determine the number of ballot papers inside the box but that wasn't the case.

But when you have incidence forms and other corrupt INEC staff and adhoc staff what do you expect?

And youR analogy about digital pumps is null and void, because the digital display will only display per revolution, same as the analog and if it's been doctored already "internally" you won't know.

Just like under age voters
Deleting people from INEC's database
Incidence forms etc
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by philips70(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2015
anonimi:
The way APC wrote

- Kano
- Katsina

results

These kids could have voted for the PDP knowing their antecedents as master planners in election rigging. Do you know that?

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 10:17am On May 06, 2015
Edusouls:
bia this foolish girl, instead of coming here to talk senselessly like a 5year old, please u shut up and learn, what do u know about politics? Did u even vote? Have u ever read any nigerian newspaper in ur whole life? Educated illiterate..i think u nigerian girls are the dumbest species of women in this world..
Hahahahahah, now I would Ve let the pass, but no. Let me give u a tip of Wat I gat for you, .
U r d most foolish n dumbest element on earth, n am not certain u were purely educated, .foolish nicompu, u r just one senseless baboon.
Thinking like u r insane.
Now listen not because every woman in ur family n around u in Nigeria act dumb doesn't mean other girls ain't sensible, . Look this is a forum u idiot n as such ppl will never reason in ur direction.
Fool, next tym u want to call names or display ur complete stupidity online u tie ur snakelike hands down, foolish boy.
Even Nigerian men aren't this foolish n disrespectful to nigerian women, but ur stupidity is legendary.
Idiat of d highest order.
Toad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by jullary(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
#BabaOneChance should stop convulsing over PDP and focus on the task ahead of him. He should realise that we will not accept any shortchange from him, neither will we accept excuses.
u people vomitting nonsense in you! We all want a better nigeria if one government is not working let's change and if change is not working as well we change! That is d only way we can move the country forward,but sentiment as killed nigerians and its affecting everybody.

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On May 06, 2015
kodded:

children of hate and anger take it easy ...... I understand that your pay master is still owing you guys march and april salary but that doesn't mean you have to take out your anger on someone else

Please they will settle you guys immediately they resume office come may 29......

...........please take it gently biko cheesy
if u dont know what to do with the free 150mb mtn gave u then i suggest u download an ebook on common sense or take online courses on how not to be a total 1diot. Fvckin cretin.

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Edusouls(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2015
yes buhari my man, God did a great work,i was so tensed up during the election that i almost got sick of pdp rigging this election again, when u won i was the happiest nigerian alive, we have finally been rescued from the hands of an evil pdp regime that almost sank this country to the depths of the ocean, goodluck is a massive dissapointment to this nation, and his and sani abacha's administration is the worse nigerian have ever witnessed..he will suffer for it, he thinks God will not punish him, of course he will thoroughly do that to him..

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by terzurum5(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2015
Honestly speaking i see nothing wrong with what Buhari said, he just said the truth. Without the PVC and the Card Reader the pOVERTY dEVELOPMENT pOeple would have written the election results as usual. Any body that faults this assertion is only a friend of Nigerias enemies who still wish Nigerians to leave and wallop in the past.
A good number of PDP members in my own state even massively voted for the People's General in the just concluded elections. I am suprised that so many people especially on this forum are still pained and are not ready to accept defeat, and as well welcome the new breeze of hope that is ready to take this country 4wd.
SaiBABA

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by evisexxy(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2015
highmood shikena, well spoken dearest, there's a special meal for you just halla at me, lolssssssssssss:
President Buhari must show appreciation to President Goodluck Jonathan for the electoral reforms and the freedom of information which made it possible for Buhari to emerge as the president today. He should commend him for not displaying any do or die tendency even after the election. The previous administration including Buhari/idiagbon never deem it fit to make all these possible. Again can buhari in a God fearing spirit be bold to tell Nigerians that the election was not rigged to favor him or where the APC never defaulted in the rules of the election that saw him as president especially the case of child voters in the north. The issue is that he has been declared a winner and the incumbent president has accepted defeat even when he knows otherwise but President Buhari should show Nigerians and the world that he is a changed man and is out to take this country to a more better position in the committee of Nations. I am waiting to see him prove his critics from different tribes, regions and religions wrong.

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by anonimi: 10:21am On May 06, 2015
philips70:
These kids could have voted for the PDP knowing their antecedents as master planners in election rigging. Do you know that?

Is it that you do not understand the meaning of the word "antecedent" or you have a limited knowledge of APC's pervasive rigging
Na which one be your own case?

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by kodded(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2015
[s]
PervyByNature:
if u dont know what to do with the free 150mb mtn gave u then i suggest u download an ebook on common sense or take online courses on how not to be a total 1diot. Fvckin cretin.
[/s] cheesy

children of hate and anger ... I see you cheesy
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Sijo01(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2015
Somebody should tell this man to shutup already and concentrate on stabilizing oil price, equalizing naira to dollar and other empty promises he made.
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:23am On May 06, 2015
anonimi:
The way APC wrote

- Kano
- Katsina

results

but why did those INEC staffs accepted and allowed those minors to vote? maybe they were threatened?

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by thefakestan: 10:23am On May 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
PervyByNature:
damn! The doctor told u to stay away frm politics, now ur blood pressure is sky rocketing... See painment!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On May 06, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] cheesy

[b] children of hate and ager ... I see you cheesy
how can we be angry when we winners? You loosers are havin a hard time accepting defeat. Cry-cry babies.
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by midasbliss(f): 10:26am On May 06, 2015
Lol
Whenever I See A Political Thread, I Come In To Read Insults and I Never Get Disappointed...
Nigerians Shine Ur Eyes grin

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by HAH: 10:29am On May 06, 2015
Billygee2u:

but why did those INEC staffs accepted and allowed those minors to vote? maybe they were threatened?

How sure are you they are kids ? What if they have same structure and ailment as Aki and pawpaw
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by isacolukay(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2015

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by kodded(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2015
[s]
PervyByNature:
how can we be angry when we winners? You loosers are havin a hard time accepting defeat. Cry-cry babies.
[/s] undecided

is that why you like using hate words ?

Children of hate and anger ... I see you cheesy
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by francizy(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2015
Edusouls:
bia this foolish girl, instead of coming here to talk senselessly like a 5year old, please u shut up and learn, what do u know about politics? Did u even vote? Have u ever read any nigerian newspaper in ur whole life? Educated illiterate..i think u nigerian girls are the dumbest species of women in this world..

You mean to tell me that your female siblings, cousins, aunties, mum, grandma, etc are under what you classified Nigerian women as in the bolded post above?

Jesus Christ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Daniel2day(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
But they did wrote election results in South South And South East
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by francizy(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
Billygee2u:

If you conduct elections in the north, dare not stop the almajiri train or else you will be beheaded.

I won't blame INEC officials because if I were in their shoes, I would have registered and allowed them voted twice..
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by guardian09(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahah, now I would Ve let the pass, but no. Let me give u a tip of Wat I gat for you, .
U r d most foolish n dumbest element on earth, n am not certain u were purely educated, .foolish nicompu, u r just one senseless baboon.
Thinking like u r insane.
Now listen not because every woman in ur family n around u in Nigeria act dumb doesn't mean other girls ain't sensible, . Look this is a forum u idiot n as such ppl will never reason in ur direction.
Fool, next tym u want to call names or display ur complete stupidity online u tie ur snakelike hands down, foolish boy.
Even Nigerian men aren't this foolish n disrespectful to nigerian women, but ur stupidity is legendary.
Idiat of d highest order.
Toad
Ima ima no mind the young man some people just dont know how to make a point without insulting someone or believe that someone else has a right to his/her opinion and then claim that they are educated. smh *palm in face*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by adconline(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2015
I thought APC & co were critical of INEC's deployment of card readers b4 the election?!
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by omolami: 10:36am On May 06, 2015
Buhari goofed again on election matters. It was clear that d card reader in question failed woefully in most Pdp strong states thereby disenfranchise the electorate. Whearass in most places in d north especially APC strng bases d card readers were jettisoned thereby giving roms for underaged and repeated votings in favour of buhari. When Jega instructed lately (3pm) that card readers be discarded those in d southern states had been disenfranchised and left voting venue, while those in d north voted and tumbprinting till day break. The summary is that Jega and Apc systematically rigged the election in Apc's favour using inec officials and d card readers. Therefore buhari goofed and what he said is to the contrary.
Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 10:42am On May 06, 2015
guardian09:

Ima ima no mind the young man some people just dont know how to make a point without insulting someone or believe that someone else has a right to his/her opinion and then claim that they are educated. smh *palm in face*
The guy is a complete nuisance, can u imagine such a mentality, n worse still claiming to b educated, such a foolish way to reason, abusing nigerian girls because of his backwards way of thinking n low mentality.
People like him grew up in a sad home with so much quarrels between his parents n constantly saw his dad call his mum useless n all his female siblings too.
Foolish thing, he happened to try d wrongest babe, am still waiting for him to reply make I pieces am for this nairaland .
Lol.
My love no worry I am able..am only giving him a tip o

1 Like

Re: “PDP Would Have Written Election Results If Not For Card Readers” – Buhari by Emphany: 10:42am On May 06, 2015
Can someone tell this GMB he talks too much plz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu On ‘thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) / Has Electricity Improved In Your Area Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.