Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? (13349 Views)

Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2015
maxibrainz:

But you not using it now why did you change the phone

I stated it earlier in my post you quoted that I CHANGED IT CUZ OF THE RAM and also sometimes it lagged a lot.
But in term of battery life,it's a beast.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 11:51am On May 07, 2015
Humblesam:

I stated it earlier in my post you quoted that I CHANGED IT CUZ OF THE RAM and also sometimes it lagged a lot.
But in term of battery life,it's a beast.
what phone are you using now?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
maxibrainz:

Am using Lg g3....check the spec and I have one for sale too,formerly used by my sis until she got her iPhone 6.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2015
maxibrainz:

Lg g3 D855....and I have extra one for sale formerly used by my sis for close to a month before getting her iPhone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by olak4gold(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2015
Humblesam
Lg g3 D855....and I have extra one for sale formerly used by my sis for close to a month before getting her iPhone. Is the lg 32gig version? If yes how much are u selling it last or drop ur number for me to call. I need it asap
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by olak4gold(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2015
@Humblesam Pls. Call or flash and I'll call back on 08103671276.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2015
olak4gold:
Humblesam
Lg g3 D855....and I have extra one for sale formerly used by my sis for close to a month before getting her iPhone. Is the lg 32gig version? If yes how much are u selling it last or drop ur number for me to call. I need it asap

Ola,sorry it's 16gig version....
If you're still interested, lemme know.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2015
olak4gold:
@Humblesam Pls. Call or flash and I'll call back on 08103671276.
Ola where is your base?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Elxandre(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2015
Humblesam:
Forget all of them if you really want a good machine with good battery life,I have Lg g3 for you.
Very clean and you can google the spec at your own convenient time.
I have two and am willing to let go of one. Every thing works fine.
I woulda loved the G3, but I don't have the moneyyyy... lol.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2015
Elxandre:

I woulda loved the G3, but I don't have the moneyyyy... lol.
OK ... But I've used the M3 before,I adored the battery long life but it lags often but it's a good fone but what necessitated my upgrading was the RAM.... I needed a kind of 2gig RAM... I would've managed the lagging of that beast if it was 2gig RAM because the battery life was fantastic...
So M3 is a good choice for me.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:34pm On May 19, 2015
Humblesam:

OK ... But I've used the M3 before,I adored the battery long life but it lags often but it's a good fone but what necessitated my upgrading was the RAM.... I needed a kind of 2gig RAM... I would've managed the lagging of that beast if it was 2gig RAM because the battery life was fantastic...
GOOD THO BUH YOU WOULD HAVE CHANGE THE CUSTOM ROM... I THINK THAT WOULD HAVE SOLVED DE PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:22am On May 20, 2015
Humblesam:

Hi, is the LG still up for sale.
Your whatsapp contact please
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by swisscarter(m): 5:49am On May 20, 2015
Humblesam:

bro gionee m3 lags a lot on KitKat ...but as gionee released lollipop for us....it lags 0% now.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:16am On May 20, 2015
swisscarter:
bro gionee m3 lags a lot on KitKat ...but as gionee released lollipop for us....it lags 0% now.... grin
PLEASE BRO LIKE HOW MANY MUNUITEs DOES IT TAKE FOR 1 percent to go in your gionee m3,,, please answer me cause am realy intrested in buying this phone,, cause it seems the battery is better than tecno l6 AND INFINIX HOT
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by augster(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2015
Contact me if you need to get the ihot note. Pay on delivery + free shipping
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
finally settled for infinix hot note and am not regretting it, the battery is superb grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Oklander: 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
maxibrainz:
finally settled for infinix hot note and am not regretting it, the battery is superb grin
How much did you get it?
augster:
Contact me if you need to get the ihot note. Pay on delivery + free shipping
Can you deliver to Okene, Kogi state?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by augster(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
Oklander:
Can you deliver to Okene, Kogi state?
Yes Sir

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
Oklander:
How much did you get it?Can you deliver to Okene, Kogi state?
i got mine #19500
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by swisscarter(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
PLEASE BRO LIKE HOW MANY MUNUITEs DOES IT TAKE FOR 1 percent to go in your gionee m3,,, please answer me cause am realy intrested in buying this phone,, cause it seems the battery is better than tecno l6 AND INFINIX HOT
bro charge is very fast in m3 as its charger is 2000mah=2A
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by GreatGatsby(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2015
maxibrainz:

i got mine #19500

How did you get it for this price?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Oklander: 5:57am On May 23, 2015
augster:
Yes Sir
So how is it going to be, you said pay on delivery and how much?

maxibrainz:

i got mine #19500
Infinix hot note??
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Ayofresh4u(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2015
maxibrainz:

i got mine #19500
how come ? Check the phone well o that price is scary for inote ooo bought one yesterday for #25500
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by augster(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2015
Oklander:
So how is it going to be, you said pay on delivery and how much?
it's #24500 sir
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Oklander: 7:55am On May 23, 2015
augster:
it's #24500 sir
Alright, am ready so how do I get it?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by augster(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2015
Oklander:
Alright, am ready so how do I get it?
my email is hardeydohyin01@gmail...mail me sir
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxjax(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2015
maxibrainz:

na God just save u
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Oklander: 9:33am On May 23, 2015
augster:
my email is hardeydohyin01@gmail...mail me sir
drop you digits let me call you or let's watsapp.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by augster(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2015
Oklander:
drop you digits let me call you or let's watsapp.
currently not on whatsapp
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by GreatGatsby(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2015
Maxibrainz
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 5:16pm On May 23, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
how come ? Check the phone well o that price is scary for inote ooo bought one yesterday for #25500
konga gave me #5000 coupon so that is why I got it #19500

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between ITEL And TECHNO Phone Which One Will You Advise Me To Buy / Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / The New Samsung Galaxy J Unveiled Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.