Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? (13353 Views)

Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
Go for Gionee m3, it's d best among d 3
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2015
idokojerry:

Hi, is the LG still up for sale.
Your whatsapp contact please
Sorry I got it late...
It's been sold.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Temidayo132: 2:30am On Jul 01, 2015
l6 is the best am using it and I haven't charge my phone almost 3days,av never seen a battery as strong as l6 nd it has superb feature go 4 it u will enjoy ur money.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by gonkin(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2015
I use M3 running kitkat, i almost cried, but when i upgraded to lollipop. man i started laughing. cuz the phone changed to a super phone. now i am enjoying my m3. got it 15 of may and i am a heavy user, i use it to stream from youtube every now and then and i stay 2 days the battery doesnt fall below 51% in fact since i got mine the battery has never fallen below 51%. In terms of charging it takes 30min with a 2000/1500mah charger. even now i charged my phone till 10pm yesterday and i rocked it till 1am, i have streamed videos, downloaded songs and still above 70%. I like my gionee. though x551(hotnote) is cheaper with more space and is more value for money too. 5k cheaper than the gionee m3. i still went for gionee cuz i did a lot of reading. And trust me m3 lollipop is far better. though hot note is bigger.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by gonkin(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
here are some snapshots

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by gonkin(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
I am not running default launcher, i am using a launcher called clean ui. it looks like apple and arranges my icon also i can hide the icons i dont need

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by gonkin(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
heres more

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by gonkin(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
It also has sms lock, for those guys that dont want their girl to see their bank statement. or for those guys that like privacy u can select the message and just lock it
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by s3nn2x(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
gonkin:
I use M3 running kitkat, i almost cried, but when i upgraded to lollipop. man i started laughing. cuz the phone changed to a super phone. now i am enjoying my m3. got it 15 of may and i am a heavy user, i use it to stream from youtube every now and then and i stay 2 days the battery doesnt fall below 51% in fact since i got mine the battery has never fallen below 51%. In terms of charging it takes 30min with a 2000/1500mah charger. even now i charged my phone till 10pm yesterday and i rocked it till 1am, i have streamed videos, downloaded songs and still above 70%. I like my gionee. though x551(hotnote) is cheaper with more space and is more value for money too. 5k cheaper than the gionee m3. i still went for gionee cuz i did a lot of reading. And trust me m3 lollipop is far better. though hot note is bigger.

Hello, please I got the M3 yesterday and so far so good, I have not been disappointed. My only problem is the screen guard that came with the phone makes the phone look ugly. The person that sold the phone helped me fix it but it just doesn't want to hold. If I put the phone in my pocket, the screen card would remove. Please, is my case peculiar or should I buy another one? What about Tempered glass, is there anywhere I can buy one? Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by 9jafreshest: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2015
The following brand new phones are for sale in Ibadan
Infinix hot note pro - - #28,700
Infinix hot - - #18,000
Innjoo ONE - - #25,500

Phone no ; 09099132516
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by mindtricks: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
s3nn2x:

Hello, please I got the M3 yesterday and so far so good, I have not been disappointed. My only problem is the screen guard that came with the phone makes the phone look ugly. The person that sold the phone helped me fix it but it just doesn't want to hold. If I put the phone in my pocket, the screen card would remove. Please, is my case peculiar or should I buy another one? What about Tempered glass, is there anywhere I can buy one? Thanks.

How much?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by PhockPhockMan: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Humblesam:
Forget all of them if you really want a good machine with good battery life,I have Lg g3 for you.
Very clean and you can google the spec at your own convenient time.
I have two and am willing to let go of one. Every thing works fine.
Is it android phone?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Is it android phone?

Yes,it's.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Ryanxu: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
of course Gionee M3, it's the best of three. Gionee M3 already release the Lollipop, nd it's the most durable fone in this market.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Temidayo132:
l6 is the best am using it and I haven't charge my phone almost 3days,av never seen a battery as strong as l6 nd it has superb feature go 4 it u will enjoy ur money.
how do u come with the launcher issue
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by s3nn2x(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
mindtricks:

How much?
25,500 at Devices and Gadgets in Abuja
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by s3nn2x(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
mindtricks:

How much?
25,500 at Devices and Gadgets in Abuja
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by gonkin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
s3nn2x:

Mine also came with screen guard, i diddnt know the screen was scratch resistance till i scratched with a key and knife, to my surprise it is scratch resistant.

Though i was forced to downgrade from android 5.0 to Lexer rom 4.4(same lollipop ui). Android 5.0 doesnt yet support proxy software like Openvpn or Hotspot shield. Its even faster than android 5.0 when i changed to lexer rom. The best part is that you dont need Sp flash tool, all you need is TWRP to switch to lexer rom.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Humblesam:
Forget all of them if you really want a good machine with good battery life,I have Lg g3 for you.
Very clean and you can google the spec at your own convenient time.
I have two and am willing to let go of one. Every thing works fine.
can you dash me 1?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
can you dash me 1?
Lol! Bro....it's been sold,would like to dash you if am able..how are you doing?
Btw,don't use g3 for now,just rolling wwith my optimus g pro.....nice phone too.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Humblesam:

Lol! Bro....it's been sold,would like to dash you if am able..how are you doing?
Btw,don't use g3 for now,just rolling wwith my optimus g pro.....nice phone too.
m fine bro, I have like 20k budget to buy a new phone, but I don't just wanna cry after buying a crappy phone, can you help me get a fairly used or recommend a good phone @ that price range
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
m fine bro, I have like 20k budget to buy a new phone, but I don't just wanna cry after buying a crappy phone, can you help me get a fairly used or recommend a good phone @ that price range
Well 20k can get a fairly used brand phone like samsung and lg but depends on where you get them from.Am based in Kd and I ve a trusted seller I bought fones from ..But having use goinee m3 before,I can honestly recommend you go for it...
I changed it just because of it 1gd RAM size, aside that,the fone was just amazing especially the battery life. If you can find it, go ask the price as of now and come here to quote me, I will assist you in getting it....
What's our Nairalander britherhood for wink. Am off to bed,gotta get ready for tomorrow's hustle....you know now..gud nite G.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Humblesam:

Well 20k can get a fairly used brand phone like samsung and lg but depends on where you get them from.Am based in Kd and I ve a trusted seller I bought fones from ..But having use goinee m3 before,I can honestly recommend you go for it...
I changed it just because of it 1gd RAM size, aside that,the fone was just amazing especially the battery life. If you can find it, go ask the price as of now and come here to quote me, I will assist you in getting it....
What's our Nairalander britherhood for wink. Am off to bed,gotta get ready for tomorrow's hustle....you know now..gud nite G.
thanks, I just checked jumia, d phone is 40k
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by dukeo(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2015
maxibrainz:
comparing Infinix hot note with gionee M3 and Tecno l6, which would you go for. pls state your reasons. Thinking of getting one but my problem has been the irremovable nature of gionee m3 and hot note battery and as for Tecno l6 I fear the battery is not actually 4500mah after watching the way two of my friends L6 run down

Gionee m3
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
WarRLaY:
thanks, I just checked jumia, d phone is 40k
Why is it that costly? I bought mine then 29k in plaza here in Kd I think early this year. I will help you check it in that plaza in my good spare time.
I will get in touch with soon .
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Humblesam:

Why is it that costly? I bought mine then 29k in plaza here in Kd I think early this year. I will help you check it in that plaza in my good spare time.
I will get in touch with soon .
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Triangle Released To Control Data Consumption / Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / The New Samsung Galaxy J Unveiled Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.