Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe (19999 Views)

Accident Along Benin-Asaba Expressway In Igbodo, Delta Kills 4 (Graphic Pics) / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:25am On May 06, 2015
mike404:
ABOKI HOW YOU DOING
I'm not a northerner.
I'm from the middle belt.
grin
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:25am On May 06, 2015
Ok
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by osile2012: 9:27am On May 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Na Wa ooo. What happens to the workers ?[/size]

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:27am On May 06, 2015
kennygee:

I'm not a northerner.
I'm from the middle belt.
grin
What part jare my dear, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Niger or Abuja
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2015
I knew it. Usibi Airport, Warri is far better than it. The state government just wasted its money building the Asaba Airport just to have an airport in the state's capital.
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by gebest: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
Uduaghan d thief
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
sukkot:
chei biafra airport shocked grin

Must u attach Biafra to anything SS ?, plss grow up, Delta state is not biafra and can never b Biafra ,,,,
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by sukkot: 9:32am On May 06, 2015
OgagaMic:

Must u attach Biafra to anything SS ?, plss grow up, Delta state is not biafra and can never b Biafra ,,,,
i am trolling wink
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by otokx(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2015
MKO4ever:

Same governor that won the silverbird man of the year award??

To think so much money was spent on that project, waiting for a response from the delta state government before giving the final verdict.
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by DoTheNeedful: 9:33am On May 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
They prolly want to use the opportunity to swell the business outlook of the Warri Airport.
Bigot. If it is not 'Abok1',it must be 'Yoloba' now it is Warri. Yes it is their oil. Where did they get the money to build the Asaba airport sef undecided If not for IBB and his wife,i wonder why the capital should have been located in Asaba sef. Sometimes i dont blame the militants
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2015
ogb5:

Was it the governor that was the contractor that built the airport.
Or was the governor the consultant that certified the job ok for the contractor to be paid?

Nigeria Society of Engineers, COREN and SON need to sit up and penalise people who do shaddy engineering jobs in the country.
It's the Governor that people have direct dealing with, not the contractor. It's not out of place for the people to attack the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by gebest: 9:38am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change" We nid transformation I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
mu-mu
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:40am On May 06, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Bigot. If it is not 'Abok1',it must be 'Yoloba' now it is Warri. Yes it is their oil. Where did they get the money to build the Asaba airport sef undecided If not for IBB and his wife,i wonder why the capital should have been located in Asaba sef. Sometimes i dont blame the militants

nor MInd d fool jor, Igbo always crying foul, ask am hw much Delta North they contribute to Delta state pulse, always crying foul. , small tym dem Go say we 1 snatch aSaba from dem, mtchwwwwwww. landlock area

1 Like

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:41am On May 06, 2015
oasislomo:

What part jare my dear, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Niger or Abuja
Kogi.
sad
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
Uduaghan is a thief and a big fool...what could really be wrong with our leaders and being incompetent..why steal to the extent that important issues are neglected.. embarassed
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

looking for any means to cry foul, even with asaba as capital, e nor even match warri , even to d extent of popularity..

PDP plsss renovate tat airport in asaba, make dem nor say Urhobo dey upress dem again

1 Like

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by fumebi: 9:43am On May 06, 2015
In as much as I have always had reservations regarding the quality of both work done and facilities installation at that airport viz a viz resources allocated for the project execution and maintenance, I refuse to take the federal governments position on this issue as serious and objective.

Why is this declaration coming public in less than 24 hours after Gov Uduaghan granted a newspaper interview during which he claimed to have been once persecuted by FG because of Ibori?

If you asked me, we should be holding FG responsible for the risks travellers havery been taking via the usage of that facility which they claim was certified perilous hitherto.

As for as I am concerned, the presidency is highly irresponsible for holding party interest far above the interest of the people.
Simply put, if Uduaghan had not made that utterance this would not have happened. Who is deceiving who?
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Meiji(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2015
Why not concession the damn airport if you don't know how to maintain it? undecided
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by nwosueugeneken: 9:44am On May 06, 2015
AroOkigbo:
. You may have a point
which useless point
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by BizBloke(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2015
Hian! sad sad
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Petra23(f): 9:51am On May 06, 2015
It's a pity d short devil did nothing during his tenure.all he knows ow to do is looting n spending our money,workers are paid half salary instead of full,yet he keepx receiving fake award..smh

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Emdee590(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2015
kennygee:
When there is a rush for every state to have an airport.

If my State had an airport, it would have been in a worse state than that of Asaba.

Can't wait for Wada to go.
Well said madam , Wada must go ooo
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Etizz: 9:54am On May 06, 2015
Both federal government and state government are id!ot....... So na now dem know all dis thing.... They should keep deceiving demself.....
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by cleric(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2015
I remember being onboard an arik flight that landed at 18:15hrs and we were rushed to board because of rain and time. Despite the hurry, we could not taxi till the rain stopped at 1900hrs. As soon as i saw them serving refreshment before take off, I knew we were going no where. We were told that there is no night movement after 1900 hrs. We ended up sleeping in Asaba at our expense. Very useless airport in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by watchindelta(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2015
the best governor dat is winning award upon award. naija strange place
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by RHP(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2015
When did FG notice this? After the elections?
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
what are be transforming?six years and still unsafe airport in Nigeria.No one know this before until changes arrived.
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by watchindelta(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2015
airport no good! stadium no good water log! Nawah 4 dis award winning governor of delta st
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by mykelly(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=MKO4ever post=33462560]

Same governor that won the silverbird man of the year award??[/quote what do you expect from a PDP bruce...
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by babatopthope: 10:21am On May 06, 2015
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
go and die in the lagoon if you refuse to embrace change, i think with they way ur palymaster gej mismanage this country you are still talking about so call transformation, trasformation my foot
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by Nobody: 10:25am On May 06, 2015
the same FG that refused to maintain the airport... angry
Re: FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe by GeorgeAmax(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
This is a minor issue. I love my state, d BIG HEART. A state with 2 airports. What a transformation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) / Accident Simulation Causes Scare In Niger State. See What Happened / COVID-19: Onyeama Says Evacuation Of Nigerians Abroad Starts Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.