Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria (2301 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Safe- Man Warns Nigerians Abroad / 10 Tips To Help You Stay Safe When Boarding Okada / My Cousin Is Stranded In The US.. Needs A Place To Stay (He Is Single & Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
The major security challenge Nigeria as a nation face today is that of terrorism in the hands of the Islamic extremists called BokoHaram. Nevertheless there are some other challenges to security in Nigeria aside terrorism and the following states are the least safe state to stay for now...

1. BORNO STATE
One doesn't need a rocket scientist to tell him that this state is the red zone in Nigeria currently, with majority of attacks from the BokoHaram terrorists executing their attacks in this state. The state had to be given a whole division of Army to help curb the insecurity. Borno is a NO go area for now.

2. ADAMAWA STATE.
Like it's neighboring state, Adamawa is also a colony of terrorists and the likelihood of safety is on a red low. So likewise Borno, this state is a NO NO for peaceful living for now.

3. YOBE STATE.
The last Angle of the Bombing triangle! Though this state seems to be the least customer of these terrorists But that doesn't increase it's safety coefficient. It's a danger zone also. Stay off.

4. RIVERS STATE.
If you know you reside in Rivers and you haven't Heard that Wike who most see as a "thug" has had his election canceled Then you Better hear now and you Better leave that state. The rerun of this election will surely come with violence and I Hope NO more lives will be lost as two Warlords head for battle.

5. BAYELSA STATE.
Lastly, this state have been known for lots of mischiefs. But the election that will involve "THE MAFIA" himself is beyond mischief! Timipre Sylva wants to hold office by all means, Any office, and Seriake Dickson seems to be adamant on breaking record and heads if need be to become the first Incumbent to win an election! It's war come December 5th and the youths won't hesitate to render their service to the highest bidder.

All opinions scribbled are of Freeman David, a Philosopher!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
There is God o?
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by faray: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
what of lagos and ogun?
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ogun State grin

Ritualists
Rapists
Paedophiles
Thugs
Cultists

The list is endless.....

2 Likes

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
faray:
what of lagos and ogun?
Ogun is one of the safest state in Nigeria currently! Lagos... It has to be safe nau!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cc lalasticlala fratermathy et al
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Atleast delta is not on that list.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kogi state Nko?

Hunger just dey terrorize them anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Kogi state Nko?

ooooh u are from kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ooooh u are from kogi
Nope. They share boundary with my state.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Kogi state Nko?

Lwkmd.... Wada is capable according to an unreliable source.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Atleast delta is not on that list.
Love grin
DELTA can't be there nau...
Unless Ekpan finally becomes a state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd.... Wada is capable according to an unreliable source.
Thank God the source is unreliable.gringringringringrin
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thank God the source is unreliable.gringringringringrin
Lol.... Soon, their cry will be turned to smiles...
CHANGERS are coming!
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Ogun State grin

Ritualists
Rapists
Paedophiles
Thugs
Cultists

The list is endless.....
The aforementioned takes place almost every month in my state.... That doesn't bring it close to the aforementioned states... Ogun is safe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.... Soon, their cry will be turned to smiles...
CHANGERS are coming!
Who? That 11 billion thief?

Sha, to be honest with you, I think the APC candidate is a better thief compared to the present governor.

He steals 90% and leaves 10% for kogites but Wada takes 95% and gives out 2% bribe to cover his track.

They are both thieves but the APC candidate is a better thief.

Though I am not a member of APC but I would gladly vote for him when the time comes, ie if I am still in kogi state.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Who? That 11 billion thief?

Sha, to be honest with you, I think the APC candidate is a better thief compared to the present governor.

He steals 90% and leaves 10% for kogites but Wada takes 95% and gives out 2% bribe to cover his track.

They are both thieves but the APC candidate is a better thief.

Though I am not a member of APC but I would gladly vote for him when the time comes, ie if I am still in kogi state.
Lwkmd.... Between the devil and the deep black sea.... grin..

Well, it's the same in Bayelsa here... Dickson is a thief and a poor politician it terms of ideas and policies... Sylva is a Chieftain in Looting and also in thuggery! So the people are confused now...
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

The aforementioned takes place almost every month in my state.... That doesn't bring it close to the aforementioned states... Ogun is safe...

They occur in almost all the states of the federation, but the rate at which they happen in Ogun state is alarming.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

They occur in almost all the states of the federation, but the rate at which they happen in Ogun state is alarming.
Is it a threat to national security? Nope! That's Why Ogun is not on my list...
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Love grin
DELTA can't be there nau...
Unless Ekpan finally becomes a state
Lol.. So you know Ekpan.. You shud av extended it to the whole of Uvwie LGA or the Warri metropolis at large..
cheesy

#Repping Effurun in Uvwie LGA..
We like fight pass quarrel
Our Motto: "Gbege before Settlement" grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one! grin

Nigeria is becoming something everyday. The previous governments created a paveway for violence and insurgency to thrive when they should have been nipped in the bud. Now we are here chanting change! change! change! We want someone else to end a problem that took more than 16 years to ferment in just a few months. It cant happen! Even if it happens, people will speculate that the current government has a hand in the insurgency. A Nigerian politician once said, if an insurgency lasts more than 24 hours then the government has a hand in it. In this case, the government has both hands, legs, teeth, ears, eyes, nose and all the body parts in the current insurgency. The current government is trying to removing these body parts one by one. We will get there someday!!!

Secondly, the violence in Rivers, Bayelsa and by extension, Delta, is only a product of warped politicians and their propaganda of violence. These politicians have created monsters out of docile youths and now can no longer tame them. These angry youths are willing to destroy anything that comes in their path. It's just too sad that the government plays politics with violence. By doling out amnesties, monthly payments, and other incentives to these criminal elements, the Government is gradually reversing the psychology of crime into the orientation that violence is the only way the government can make you RICH! So appalling!

So if you want to become a celebrity in no time and have all the money you need, Mr. Freemanan, kindly take a sniper-gun, go to Asaba and locate government house, aim for Okowa's butt-shaped lips and shoot!!! The next day, you'd be granted amnesty and taken to Turkey to study Spanish.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd.... Between the devil and the deep black sea.... grin..

Well, it's the same in Bayelsa here... Dickson is a thief and a poor politician it terms of ideas and policies... Sylva is a Chieftain in Looting and also in thuggery! So the people are confused now...
The kogites are silly, that's my annoyance with them.

Despite all they have been passing through since this present governor assumed office, they will still sell their votes to him.

I pray God to let another party win so that these guys will enjoy life a bit.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Is it a threat to national security? Nope! That's Why Ogun is not on my list...
A threat to the residents of a state can be likened to a threat to national security.

I was almost a victim of "One Chance" the first time I visited Ogun state..
Too much of irrelevant human sacrifices to the gods..
There are a plethora of other instances tho.. #no_time

Baba! Ogun state is better than the 5 states you listed, but its not 'too' safe.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:
Love grin DELTA can't be there nau... Unless Ekpan finally becomes a state
hehehehehecheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
ok
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
fratermathy:
Nice one! grin

Nigeria is becoming something everyday. The previous governments created a paveway for violence and insurgency to thrive when they should have been nipped in the bud. Now we are here chanting change! change! change! We want someone else to end a problem that took more than 16 years to ferment in just a few months. It cant happen! Even if it happens, people will speculate that the current government has a hand in the insurgency. A Nigerian politician once said, if an insurgency lasts more than 24 hours then the government has a hand in it. In this case, the government has both hands, legs, teeth, ears, eyes, nose and all the body parts in the current insurgency. The current government is trying to removing these body parts one by one. We will get there someday!!!

Secondly, the violence in Rivers, Bayelsa and by extension, Delta, is only a product of warped politicians and their propaganda of violence. These politicians have created monsters out of docile youths and now can no longer tame them. These angry youths are willing to destroy anything that comes in their path. It's just too sad that the government plays politics with violence. By doling out amnesties, monthly payments, and other incentives to these criminal elements, the Government is gradually reversing the psychology of crime into the orientation that violence is the only way the government can make you RICH! So appalling!

So if you want to become a celebrity in no time and have all the money you need, Mr. Freemanan, kindly take a sniper-gun, go to Asaba and locate government house, aim for Okowa's butt-shaped lips and shoot!!! The next day, you'd be granted amnesty and taken to Turkey to study Spanish.

LWKMD...
Is this what this nation has reduced us to?

Tears!!!
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

A threat to the residents of a state can be likened to a threat to national security.

I was almost a victim of "One Chance" the first time I visited Ogun state..
Too much of irrelevant human sacrifices to the gods..
There are a plethora of other instances tho.. #no_time

Baba! Ogun state is better than the 5 states you listed, but its not 'too' safe.
THE COURT HAS TAKEN JUDICIAL NOTICE!

ALL PLANS TO VISIT CANCELED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!

PS: Heard they are good with effective money rituals... I see the connection now
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
The kogites are silly, that's my annoyance with them.

Despite all they have been passing through since this present governor assumed office, they will still sell their votes to him.

I pray God to let another party win so that these guys will enjoy life a bit.
Amen bro... Kogites deserve Better....
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

THE COURT HAS TAKEN JUDICIAL NOTICE!

ALL PLANS TO VISIT CANCELED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!

PS: Heard they are good with effective money rituals... I see the connection now
Lol bros.. They are not just good, they're excellent.. In fact, its their main forte.
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Ogun State grin

Ritualists
Rapists
Paedophiles
Thugs
Cultists

The list is endless.....

faray:
what of lagos and ogun?

Una go just they find trouble they waka.. if Yoruba people see your comment then another e battle don start, the Op is even from Niger Delta... madness
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

Lol.. So you know Ekpan.. You shud av extended it to the whole of Uvwie LGA or the Warri metropolis at large..
cheesy

#Repping Effurun in Uvwie LGA..
We like fight pass quarrel
Our Motto: "Gbege before Settlement" grin

Wor omo' RU vwie ?
Re: 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
fratermathy:
Nice one! grin

In Arunaye PhD voice , PDP are criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out / Conference Visa Denied At The U.S Consulate Lagos / EXPOSED: The Secret Behind Canada Skilled Migrant Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.